Why does the GOP Support Israel

You love to listen to yourself? You must be a Jew. I was starting to wonder when you went off on the whole "I'm going to heaven" thing. That made me suspect you were a fundamentalist Christian type. Nothing against Christians, mind you, but they do have a tendency to avoid debating by insisting that God loves them and nobody else. Of course, Jews feel the same way, so maybe they deserve each other. Who knows.

just to tell ya, israel is on our side of the war on terror. THey are the ones on the frontline. the palestinians are the ones who support the world trade center bombers, who would u rather support, israel who every now and then goes crazy, or the palestinians who want to rip ur guts out. if u go against israel, that means ur against the war on terror.

Don't take Silly Bill too serious, no one else does. He is little more than frustrated white trash.

Originally posted by William Joyce
No way! I am SO SORRY! Please accept my apology. I take back every critical thing I've EVER said about Jews and their activities. I mean, if I'd known you were Jewish, I would have kept that la-la anti-Semitic stuff to myself. My goodness gracious. Gosh, how can I make it up to you? And your long-suffering people?

Few hundred more dead white Genitle U.S. troops do the trick for ya, bitch? That's MY family, you arrogant, nation-stealing pig. Keep your hands off them.

Your outta line!!! That was pretty mean,do you have high blood pressure?:mad:

You love to listen to yourself? You must be a Jew. I was starting to wonder when you went off on the whole "I'm going to heaven" thing. That made me suspect you were a fundamentalist Christian type. Nothing against Christians, mind you, but they do have a tendency to avoid debating by insisting that God loves them and nobody else. Of course, Jews feel the same way, so maybe they deserve each other. Who knows.

Ah you know so very little about my family and I.

My family has always been Jewish, my father was the first to convert to Christianity, I am also a devout Protestant Christian.

God loves Jews, because they are his chosen people, and Christians because they worship him as well and accept the fact that Christ was a Jew and that they are his chosen people.

Nothing against Christians, mind you, but they do have a tendency to avoid debating by insisting that God loves them and nobody else. Of course, Jews feel the same way, so maybe they deserve each other. Who knows.

Try ME then, tough guy.

Dude, you keep saying crap like that, and it makes me question your Jewishness. Jews just don't say things like that. Christians do.

Christians, as it happens, are wrong on this business. Whites are locked in a fatal embrace with Jewry because Jews snookered us into it. It wouldn't be a big deal but for the fact that it does us no good, and Jews hate us in any event. Hear them talk about us, you should! Eh, the goyim! They can fight our wars but not marry our daughters! Eh! Feh!

Here's what Jew would say, gop guy:

"Oy! Why is God doing this to us? Why? What have we done? Oy!"

Not what you said.

Dude, you keep saying crap like that, and it makes me question your Jewishness. Jews just don't say things like that. Christians do.

Christians, as it happens, are wrong on this business. Whites are locked in a fatal embrace with Jewry because Jews snookered us into it. It wouldn't be a big deal but for the fact that it does us no good, and Jews hate us in any event. Hear them talk about us, you should! Eh, the goyim! They can fight our wars but not marry our daughters! Eh! Feh!

Here's what Jew would say, gop guy:

"Oy! Why is God doing this to us? Why? What have we done? Oy!"

Not what you said.

You don't listen, I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT I AM A DEVOUT PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN.

My family had always been Jewsih, my father was the first to convert to Christianity.

The Jews are Christ's chosen people, BECAUSE HE WAS ONE.

They have not endured 2000 years of hardship for nothing.

Take the hood off your face and wake up.

Originally posted by Gop guy
You don't listen, I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT I AM A DEVOUT PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN.

My family had always been Jewsih, my father was the first to convert to Christianity.

The Jews are Christ's chosen people, BECAUSE HE WAS ONE.

They have not endured 2000 years of hardship for nothing.

Take the hood off your face and wake up.

Well said. I would add that anyone who claims to know anything about Christians, and thinks the Jews are generally way different in their beliefs has no clue about Christianity its self. There ARE differences, but there are many similarities as well.

They share a heritage that racists like to ignore.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Both religions are right and wrong on some issues.

Christianity was also born from Judaism, them convert to Christianity, no way.

Now, I would like to see clarification on this......especially the first statement.

Forum List

Back