Why does the GOP hate the disabled?

Military service, is an "entitlement"? It's no more an "entitlement" than is a JOB an "entitlement". What, you think they just sit around on their ass all day smoking dope, eating potato chips and playing video games? I guess you didn't know that while people are serving in the military, they're WORKING? That, they're doing a JOB? Oh...that's right. I'm talking to a leftist. "WORKING" and "JOB" are foreign to them and they get all flustered and flabbergasted at the notion. I guess you think the secretary at the local federal building is getting an "entitlement" too...huh? Even though she/he is doing a JOB...performing WORK. Clearly, you're confused as to specifically what kind of "entitlements" it is some folks have a problem with...huh? See, there's "entitlements" for WORK performed, or for the JOB you do, and then there are "entitlements" for those who perform NO WORK, or for the JOB they DON'T DO. Let's say you were in the military and served your entire tour in the middle of the floor with your thumb up your ass. Think you deserve that "entitlement"? Then, presume you worked on jets, perhaps even served in military conflict, and did all sorts of other duties. Then, do you think you'd deserve that "entitlement"? I'd say the guy who sat in the middle of the floor with his thumb up his ass doesn't necessarily deserve any "entitlements". What say you?

Blah blah blah, I didn't read any of that because I don't care. Fact is OKTexas is taking money and health care from the government yet he rages at people who takes money and health care from the government. Fucking insane, right?

Taking money and health care from the government? Obviously you're confused over the concept of WORKING for money and healthcare from the government and "taking" money and healthcare from the government. And, of course you didn't read any of it, that's why you're a leftist. And, I doubt he rages at people who WORKED for the money and healthcare from the government, just those who TAKE money and healthcare from the government while sitting in the middle of the floor with their thumb up their ass.

Once again dickhead, OKTexas takes money and health care from the government yet hates people who takes money and health care from the government. And he's bitter because he got fucked over fighting for stupid causes and had his body destroyed. And now that he's spent and useless, he's raging against the system that fucked him over but going about it in the most idiotic way possible. Spin it anyway you want, doesn't change the facts.

Last edited:
It seems that the other day, when Congress actually had a chance to do something good, they fucked it up yet again.

The Americans with Disabilities Act is the U.S. law on which the UN treaty was proposed. An act that was put in place by Bush Sr., and now, because of the UN treaty, was supposed to become the rule in other countries.

Let me say this again.................the UN treaty was MODELED ON AMERICAN LAW SIGNED INTO EFFECT BY A GOP PRESIDENT.

In no way would it have done ANYTHING to people here in the US, because like I said, the Americans With Disabilities Act is ALREADY law here in the US. The UN treaty would have just exported it to other countries, where they would model their plan on WHAT THE US ALREADY DOES!!!!!!

So....................why does the GOP hate the disabled? Did they vote against it just because Obama was going to sign it?

Bob Dole (a GOP presidential candidate) showed up to help the bill get passed, yet it didn't.

WASHINGTON — Former Senator Bob Dole of Kansas sat slightly slumped in his wheelchair on the Senate floor on Tuesday, staring intently as Senator John Kerry gave his most impassioned speech all year, in defense of a United Nations treaty that would ban discrimination against people with disabilities.

Mr. Dole last March. A majority of his fellow Republicans voted against the treaty, citing concerns about sovereignty.

Senators from both parties went to greet Mr. Dole, leaning in to hear his wispy reply, as he sat in support of the treaty, which would require that people with disabilities have the same general rights as those without disabilities. Several members took the unusual step of voting aye while seated at their desks, out of respect for Mr. Dole, 89, a Republican who was the majority leader.

Then, after Mr. Dole’s wife, Elizabeth, rolled him off the floor, Republicans quietly voted down the treaty that the ailing Mr. Dole, recently released from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, so longed to see passed.

A majority of Republicans who voted against the treaty, which was modeled on the Americans With Disabilities Act, said they feared that it would infringe on American sovereignty.

Among their fears about the disabilities convention were that it would codify standards enumerated in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child — and therefore United Nations bureaucrats would be empowered to make decisions about the needs of disabled children — and that it could trump state laws concerning people with disabilities. Proponents of the bill said these concerns were unfounded.

The measure, which required two-thirds support for approval, failed on a vote of 61 to 38.

Mr. Kerry, Democrat of Massachusetts, his voice rising as senator after senator moved slowly into the chamber, rejected the concerns of Republicans and made a moral argument for approval of the treaty.

Mr. Dole, he said, had not come to the Senate floor “to advocate for the United Nations.”

“He is here because he wants to know that other countries will come to treat the disabled as we do,” he added.

Approval of the treaty, Mr. Kerry said, would demonstrate that “what we do here in the United States Senate matters.” He added, “Don’t let Senator Bob Dole down.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/us/despite-doles-wish-gop-rejects-disabilities-treaty.html?_r=0

By the way...............know who led the charge in getting this treaty to not be passed?

Rick Santorum.
Why do idiot like you lie all the time accusing the gop of stuff that the libtards are actually guilty of. Idiots!!!

Most of the people leaving employment to drop the "unemployment" number is going on free shit. WTF??? This can't keep happening or we're going to have to import more people.

Clearly your not the sharpest tool in the shed, explain to me, how the united states is becoming communist . Also the entitlements that people are now getting is what happens when you have bad policy which leads to" the great recession" so when the Econ. Drops people need help, when it picks up, people don't. The fact that you a complete and utter dumb fuck does not help your argument.

Hey Brunswick if you got willy, oktexas and Matthew into a room deciding policy you would see this, unemployment hit 20 percent, ss would have been lost, since the stock market crashed, same with education, the evniroment, infrastructure, hell just about everything, although they are in the closet so I do t know which one is the pitcher or catcher

Blah blah blah, I didn't read any of that because I don't care. Fact is OKTexas is taking money and health care from the government yet he rages at people who takes money and health care from the government. Fucking insane, right?

Taking money and health care from the government? Obviously you're confused over the concept of WORKING for money and healthcare from the government and "taking" money and healthcare from the government. And, of course you didn't read any of it, that's why you're a leftist. And, I doubt he rages at people who WORKED for the money and healthcare from the government, just those who TAKE money and healthcare from the government while sitting in the middle of the floor with their thumb up their ass.

Once again dickhead, OKTexas takes money and health care from the government yet hates people who takes money and health care from the government. And he's bitter because he got fucked over fighting for stupid causes and had his body destroyed. And now that he's spent and useless, he's raging against the system that fucked him over but going about it in the most idiotic way possible. Spin it anyway you want, doesn't change the facts.

Once again, fuckhead, OKTexas I am presuming WORKED for money and healthcare from the government, yet I suspect he hates people who TAKE money and health care from the government, by NOT working for the money and healthcare from the government. There's a difference between someone who WORKED, did a JOB, for the government getting money and healthcare from the government and some woman squirting out babies every twelve or so months while eating Bonbons and watching Desperate Housewives getting money and healthcare from the government. Again, I know how difficult it is for you, being a leftist and all, to understand the concept of "WORK" and "JOB" and, that this causes you great distress and confusion but, your ignorance is really of little relevance here. I mean, I know you're so monumentally stupid as to not understand the difference between some lackey who wanes his days away abusing his tallywacker and snorting coke up his nose getting money and healthcare from the government and someone who actually does a "JOB" getting money and healthcare from the government but, that doesn't mean you have even the slightest clue about what the fuck it is you're talking about.

Why do libs hate the abled?

The libs ARE the "abled".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA32ikd9B34"]Nala the Laughing Cat (ORIGINAL) - YouTube[/ame]

So you admit the Republicans hate the disabled. Good. That needed verification.

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

I don't hate the disabled...If you think all these people going onto SSD every month once they get unemployed are disabled. Well, I got a house in Montana that will soon be good ocean shore property to sell you.

Last edited:
So this morning I got a third call on that handicapped ramp I mentioned earlier.
Told the gal there are two requests in front of her. She asked how much I was charging for it and I said I couldn't charge someone for a wheelchair ramp! I hate them all.

I don't hate the disabled...If you think all these people going onto SSD every month once they get unemployed are disabled. Well, I got a house in Montana that will soon be good ocean shore property to sell you.

Actually, I've only met 2 people who were on SSI, and both of them have severe enough disabilities to deserve it.

Forum List

Back