Why does the God Father of the Tea Party not respond to Herman Cains, Bachma insults?

I asked for a link on wikipedia, not the screen shot or ass shot

:cuckoo:
:dig:

:lol: "You can't always get what you want but you find sometimes you get what you need"

I took a screenshot because I edited my addition out right after putting it in, I'm a contributor and didn't want to actually leave a dishonest edit in there.....but its easy to edit any wiki page.
Oh ok, neither does anyone else. and this case is closed, because I found an undeniable videographed proof of Ron Paul revitalizing/starting the tea party movement back in 2007

I have a YouTube video and news coverage covering the rise of Ron Paul's Tea Party.

Ron Paul is not the godfather of the teaparty. That is why and what you are missing, you put Paul in a much higher place than the teapartiers do.

And a higher place than Paul puts himself.

The cult of personality surrounding him is outright scary sometime.

the CoP that is starting around Newt is getting just as crazy

I asked for a link on wikipedia, not the screen shot or ass shot

:cuckoo:
:dig:

:lol: "You can't always get what you want but you find sometimes you get what you need"

I took a screenshot because I edited my addition out right after putting it in, I'm a contributor and didn't want to actually leave a dishonest edit in there.....but its easy to edit any wiki page.
Oh ok, neither does anyone else. and this case is closed, because I found an undeniable videographed proof of Ron Paul revitalizing/starting the tea party movement back in 2007

well why are you holding out man! Share it I want to see it too!

Probably because nobody cares what Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann thinks.
We should all start carring more: if I didn't care that people shit on my lawn, then eventually it would become a toilet, as the tea party movement has become - the morons who watch foxnews/cnn have voting rights and they should be notified about this garbage, unless Ron Paul is drugged and backed by establishment. I mean yes, Ron Paul sounds 100% sincere, but the actions and even him being IN that circus does not make sense as I explained in OP. somethings very fishy with this hypocrisy...

speaking of toilets, you should go soak your head in one and stop boring us with bullshit.

speaking of toilets, you should go soak your head in one and stop boring us with bullshit.
I understand that you tried it, liked it and are trying to get others to do it, but I soak my head in reality.
:piss2:

"Fox News commentator Juan Williams says that the TPM emerged from the ashes of Paul's 2008 presidential primary campaign."

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And both he and the OP would be wong.

The "Godfather" of the TP would be Rick Santelli.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcvSjKCU_Zo]Rick Santelli calls for Tea party on Floor of Chicago Board of Trade - YouTube[/ame]

[/thread]

Listen you..... your video does not have a date, and it shows some goofball talking about president Obama. tea party started before Obama
There was absolutely no talk of "Tea Party" protest gatherings before Santelli went off, on the morning of 19 Feb '09.....This is a fact.

Deal with it.

Rick Santelli calls for Tea party on Floor of Chicago Board of Trade - YouTube

[/thread]

Listen you..... your video does not have a date, and it shows some goofball talking about president Obama. tea party started before Obama
There was absolutely no talk of "Tea Party" protest gatherings before Santelli went off, on the morning of 19 Feb '09.....This is a fact.

Deal with it.

That is kinda who I thought of when I heard "godfather of the teaparty" too.

[/thread]

Deal with it.
As usual, Dupe, you're full of shit!!! :asshole:
This post which went viral was posted Jan 19, 2009.

MAIL A TEA BAG TO CONGRESS & TO SENATE! [FedUp-Old] - MarketTicker Forums
MAIL A TEA BAG TO CONGRESS & TO SENATE! in forum [FedUp-Old]

PLEASE DIGG THIS UP AT FEDUP!
http://www.fedupusa.org/node/116
I was imaginging we make a little homemade card to enclose our teabag in:
boston-tea-party-1.jpg

You're Invited to a Commemorative Teaparty
Place: Boston
Time: 17:73
Date: February 1, 2009
RSVP: www.FedUpUSA.org

[/thread]

Deal with it.

There was a Tea Party in December in '07

Deal with it.

There was a Tea Party in December in '07
Though there were gatherings in various localities, it didn't gain national traction until Santelli went off.

When the Patriot Act was passed into law, a lot of people started thinking to themselves 'this sheits getting out of hand' ... I know I did ... To me, it was that act that started what is now the tea party .... So ....

Blame Bbbbbuuuussssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back