Why does the Far LEft have no grasp of scale?

☭proletarian☭;1973146 said:
Just because something works at a national level in a nation smaller than some of our states doesn't mean it will work at a national scale in a nation twice the size of the EU....

Just because something works great with 20,30, or 200k people, doesn't mean it will work with 300 million...

Tripling the national deficit is significantly more problematic than increasing it by less than 100%.

"Tripling the national deficit is significantly more problematic than increasing it by less than 100%."

Who has TRIPLED the deficit?[/QUOTE]

Obama will, he is on track to double it in 4 years. 50 percent of every budget he has presented has been deficit.

No SS? No Medicare? No homestead property tax exclusions?
No discounts for senior citizens at the hog heaven buffet?

And after you draw out more SS or Medicare than you paid in you will just quit ?

Actually, I will never get back in SS what I have paid. I do very well and every year I max out in SS payments.
You are aware that you oay for medicare I hope?

Persoanlly, as someone who pays into both of those programs, I support both for those that truly need it. I am not one that "hates the poor".
The poor are my responsibility as an American...just as the Haitians are my responsibility as a human.

My local cleaners had a coupon in the pocal pennysaver. I use him all the time. That coupon was for him to try to generate new business. I did not use the coupon as I do not feel he needs to take a loss at my gain.

That is my philophy...call me nuts....but ironically, it has worked for me in life to the point where I can contiunue to live with that philosophy and not suffer any hardships for it.

I am not a hypocrite...I practice what I preach....and it works.

Good for you, there are not many of us around.

when I was 23 I was in the dumps. Living under the boardwalk. Blamed everyone but myself for the hardship I was experiencing.
Long story short, a short but enlightening enocunter with a man with a physical disability who had just received an acceptance for a loan to open a business turned me around.
Decided not to collect unempl;oyemtn and not to blame anyone but myself. The worse the hardship, the harder I would try to eliminate it...so unemployment was not an option as it would make it easy.
Sold my first compnay 5 years later.

When people start to blame themselves for the bad decisions they have made, they will do two things. First...never make that bad decision again. Second, strive to acheive success.

But as long as we can blame others for our own poor decisions, we will never learn and never striuve for perfection.

Who's fault is it that many lost money in the market? The corporations that made bad decisions...or those that investedin the hopes that their money would make money for them?

Who's fault is it for those that took the teaser mortagage rates? Thoise that gave them the mortgages, or those that saw a way to lower their payments with the hopes thatt he rates would never go up?

And all of those people calling themselves victims....if they actually MADE money on their gambles....would they call themselves victims? Or would they be saying "the system works"...?

I KNEW the Corps are MADE of people argument was coming, I KNEW IT!! So tell me WHY should people be represented TWICE? Once as an INDIVIDUAL and AGAIN as a "part" of a CORP? How is THAT Constitutional? Or more accurately why should the CEO be able to represent HIMSELF once as an individual and AGAIN as TEN MILLION individuals to represent HIS OWN INTRESTS? Does that seem RIGHT to you? Does that seem JUST to you? Does that seem DEMOCRATIC to you?

You do realize that what you're talking about essentially is... the right to assemble. Don't you? :eusa_eh:

Oh come on be HONEST it has NOTHING to do with assembling it has to do with being represented TWICE and you know it.

I KNEW the Corps are MADE of people argument was coming, I KNEW IT!! So tell me WHY should people be represented TWICE? Once as an INDIVIDUAL and AGAIN as a "part" of a CORP? How is THAT Constitutional? Or more accurately why should the CEO be able to represent HIMSELF once as an individual and AGAIN as TEN MILLION individuals to represent HIS OWN INTRESTS? Does that seem RIGHT to you? Does that seem JUST to you? Does that seem DEMOCRATIC to you?

You do realize that what you're talking about essentially is... the right to assemble. Don't you? :eusa_eh:

Oh come on be HONEST it has NOTHING to do with assembling it has to do with being represented TWICE and you know it.

If you're in a labor union, doesn't your voice count "twice"? That's an "assembly" too.

If you're in a labor union, doesn't your voice count "twice"? That's an "assembly" too.

I saw The president of the AFLCIO discussing this, they are against unions having unlimited political power like the supremes granted to coprs.

I saw The president of the AFLCIO discussing this, they are against unions having unlimited political power like the supremes granted to coprs.

Now please...do not make yourself look silly.

Do you truly think he meant it?

Did he say he refused to capitalize on the ruling?

Is he taking a stance?

Why do I believe not....lets see what happens.

Having a "voice" is not the same as having a "vote". Let them all present us with a cacophony of "voices". The din will be tremendous, I'm sure. But that doesn't mean it's incumbent upon ANYONE to listen.

Guess we should just throw our arms up and let EVERYONE with the money BUY our Congresspeople RIGHT?

Tell me WHY didn't address the POINT of my post? Why did you DEFLECT? Why not tell me WHY you think people who are part of Corps DESERVE to be represented TWICE? Perhaps you could tell me WHY you don't think that is a DIRECT threat to DEMOCRACY.

Guess we should just throw our arms up and let EVERYONE with the money BUY our Congresspeople RIGHT?

Tell me WHY didn't address the POINT of my post? Why did you DEFLECT? Why not tell me WHY you think people who are part of Corps DESERVE to be represented TWICE? Perhaps you could tell me WHY you don't think that is a DIRECT threat to DEMOCRACY.

They aren't "represented twice". Hell, they're not even "represented" once. They don't have a vote.

They aren't "represented twice". Hell, they're not even "represented" once. They don't have a vote.

Jeez man...there you go again.
Inserting fact is as bad as inserting logic.
Dam it. A good thread slowly dying thanks to you.

Jeez man...there you go again.
Inserting fact is as bad as inserting logic.
Dam it. A good thread slowly dying thanks to you.

I wish I could claim there's some fantastic brain power involved... but alas! It just doesn't require more than average. ;)

Now please...do not make yourself look silly.

Do you truly think he meant it?

Did he say he refused to capitalize on the ruling?

Is he taking a stance?

Why do I believe not....lets see what happens.

He was against it.
How it turns out? Well he did mention lobbying congress for a new law replacing the one declared unconstitutional.

Do I fully trust the guy? HELL NO!

But then I trust virtually no one in a high position of power.

Oh wow I get it Murf points out that UNIONS do the SAME thing Corps do and she is using LOGIC but my ORIGINAL point about what this will allow Corps to do was NOT? Wow how very illogical.

huh? :eusa_eh:

CF is confused.
Both have the right....I never said CF did not make a factual and logical statement.
But youyr response pointed out that it goes both ways.
So I guess CF needs my apporval that what he said was logical.

OK...it was logical CF.....I hope that makes you feel better.

Oh wow I get it Murf points out that UNIONS do the SAME thing Corps do and she is using LOGIC but my ORIGINAL point about what this will allow Corps to do was NOT? Wow how very illogical.

huh? :eusa_eh:

CF is confused.
Both have the right....I never said CF did not make a factual and logical statement.
But youyr response pointed out that it goes both ways.
So I guess CF needs my apporval that what he said was logical.

OK...it was logical CF.....I hope that makes you feel better.

Ahhhh. I see.

CF is indeed confused. I hope she feels better soon. :)

Why does the Far LEft have no grasp of scale?

Because when you're ten time smarter than your opposition, it's hard to for them dumb thenselves down enough to understand inane blather like yours, would be my guess.

The Lil'puts has the same problem with Gulliver.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back