we spend 100 billion a year in housing, clothing, feeding and educating

FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is devoted to reducing legal and illegal immigration. Its recent report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2017)” by Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin, estimates that the net fiscal costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is $116 billion. FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
I’ll tell you what...
You make $5.00/hour at best and let me know you’ll never need a tax payer handout.

My point was we don't spend near that much.
Sure we do.
Now I want to see you live in $5.00/hr.
Your racism is hard to hide.
We should import more unskilled labor because wages are too low.
Americans aren't picking the produce. It's been tried and failed.

that is correct, the legal hispanics don't want illegals, it devalues what they did legally. your point?

Dems don't support illegal immigration.

Who hires undocumented workers (other than Trump's Golf Course, of course)?

Many small businesses: restaurants; gardeners; roofers; cement workers; domestics. And even large hotel chains, fast foods establishments, farms and ranches.

Most of the above are owned by US Citizens, either native born or naturalized. Democratic voters they are not.
I guess they are stupid for voting for The GOP which wants stricter immigration law, A Border Wall, harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants, and less immigration.

You are one mixed up and crazy slave mastah.

No wonder the slavers gave Hillary Clinton $1.5 Billion to defeat Trump and asked ole buddy Putin for some KGB propaganda to help em.

Q. When did the GOP vote for stricter immigration laws and harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants?

A. The 12th of never.
Dims refuse to enforce the employer sanctions that are on the books now, so what would be the point of that? It's just a talking point so that Dims can pretend they don't really want to flood this country with illegal aliens.

Why do you lie? Or, are you so easily led you actually believe what trump tweets and posts.

You fanatics are a hoot.
the vast majority of latinos oppose illegal immigration, but even that fact won't stop the Trumpbot hate
Illegal Immigration and Amnesty Polls | Federation for American Immigration Reform
that is correct, the legal hispanics don't want illegals, it devalues what they did legally. your point?

Democrats are pretty racist. Their emails show they believe Hispanics support illegal immigration.
Why do you think The DNC was so pissed when Seth Rich uploaded Podesta's and Clinton's and the Racist DNC emails up to WIKILEAKS?

It showed that The Democrat Party has not changed one iota from their days of slavery and opposing Civil Rights.

TOT, you're full of shit. No thinking person ever considers your opinions anything more than propaganda, and most of it is an echo of RW memes.
Wrongo, shit for brains. TOT's OPs are quite enlightening.

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is devoted to reducing legal and illegal immigration. Its recent report, “The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2017)” by Matthew O’Brien, Spencer Raley, and Jack Martin, estimates that the net fiscal costs of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is $116 billion. FAIR’s report reaches that conclusion by vastly overstating the costs of illegal immigration, undercounting the tax revenue they generate, inflating the number of illegal immigrants, counting millions of U.S. citizens as illegal immigrants, and by concocting a method of estimating the fiscal costs that is rejected by all economists who work on this subject.
I’ll tell you what...
You make $5.00/hour at best and let me know you’ll never need a tax payer handout.

Sure we do.
It has? According to whom?

Dems don't support illegal immigration.

Many small businesses: restaurants; gardeners; roofers; cement workers; domestics. And even large hotel chains, fast foods establishments, farms and ranches.

Most of the above are owned by US Citizens, either native born or naturalized. Democratic voters they are not.
I guess they are stupid for voting for The GOP which wants stricter immigration law, A Border Wall, harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants, and less immigration.

No wonder the slavers gave Hillary Clinton $1.5 Billion to defeat Trump and asked ole buddy Putin for some KGB propaganda to help em.

Q. When did the GOP vote for stricter immigration laws and harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants?

A. The 12th of never.
Dims refuse to enforce the employer sanctions that are on the books now, so what would be the point of that? It's just a talking point so that Dims can pretend they don't really want to flood this country with illegal aliens.

Why do you lie? Or, are you so easily led you actually believe what trump tweets and posts.
Puhleeze. I've worked in many places where the janitorial staff didn't speak a word of English. Do you actually believe those people are legal?

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.
It has? According to whom?
When The U.S. Government Tried To Replace Migrant Farmworkers With High Schoolers

A. The 12th of never.

Puhleeze. I've worked in many places where the janitorial staff didn't speak a word of English. Do you actually believe those people are legal?
There are many 1st generation LEGAL immigrants who can get by just fine with little or no English.....NYC has neighborhoods full of them from practically every country in the world.

Q. When did the GOP vote for stricter immigration laws and harsher penalties for employers who hire illegal immigrants

A. The 12th of never.

I have often suspected that a sign on a tire repair shop saying "FLAT FIX" might be a give-away.....

A. The 12th of never.

There are many 1st generation LEGAL immigrants who can get by just fine with little or no English.....NYC has neighborhoods full of them from practically every country in the world.

He distinctly said "didn't speak a word of English."

Why would you try to lie about that?

Wanting healthcare for all Americans is not pissing on Americans

but

giving tax cuts to billionaires while complaining that healthcare is too expensive?

That’s pissing on Americans.
All Americans have Healthcare.

But we just don't want to pay to subsidize your Slave Plantations filled with Brown People you are illegally smuggled across the border to pick your cotton and work in your sweat shops.

You are dah slave mastah, so you feed, clothe and give them medical care out of your own pocket.
Tell that to the millions of Republicans living in Appalachia fool.

A. The 12th of never.

Legal immigrants generally know how to speak at least some English. The process takes years, and that gives them plenty of time to bone up. People who don't speak a word of English got here by crossing the border illegally.

u can take your illegal Imagration and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't give two poops about any of this what I care about is my family eating. My husband keeps all u idiots safe daily and he gets repaid by having to work with no pay. This is the biggest load of crap ever and since I'm a currently unemployed housewife, I'm going to go join any campain for anyone that is not an incumbent. Hope u enjoy that come election time douchbags.

we spend 100 billion a year in housing, clothing, feeding and educating

I’ll tell you what...

Sure we do.

No we don't.
My first paying job (besides the paper route) paid 1.65 an hour.
Yep Human Racist. "You all should just fucking kill yourselves, pigs!"
What year was that job? 1933?
We’re you living at home?

Forum List

Back