Why does one polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

ok this topik is insanely stupid and could only be started by people who

1. got no clue about earth geography.
2. got absolutely no clue about climate.

they don t even know whats the diffrence between climate and weather
really, so when there is a flood is that climate or weather? And if it's weather how can it be due to CO2 since CO2 affects climate over time? See, it's the fools such as poster like you that can't figure out the difference between the two. And I'll challenge you as I have other warmers in here to name somewhere that climate has changed in the last 50 years.

I bet I get more crickets.

Last edited:
Why, despite more than a dozen requests, have you been unable to present this "highly correlated satellite and balloon data that show no warming?

Why do you believe YOUR mystery data is good while that of the rest of the world, which DOES show warming, is bad?

The article you pulled up as evidence did NOT say the data didn't show warming. It said it didn't show the tropospheric hotspot. Well, I couldn't give two shits about the tropospheric hotspot. The tropospheric hotspot is NOT a bellwether for AGW. Cooling in the lower stratosphere IS. And IT is seen all over the bloody planet.

So, you don't even understand the claim you've been making here for weeks. Don't you ever read this stuff? Oh, it didn't come out of your head, so it can't be trusted, right?

My fucking god are you stupid.
maybe the same way we have asked you to post the observed, measured empirical data from the lowly AR5 link you keep posting. See how aggravating it can get when someone doesn't provide you the answer you request? I'm laughing at you now.

You didn't answer my question. That's getting to be a universal denier characteristic. Sensors are never perfect and none of them - particularly older analog instruments - maintain their calibration. That's why every piece of equipment in my lab has a cal sticker on it that says when it was last calibrated and when it needs to be calibrated once again. Nothing is perfect.
prove that all of the sensors are wrong. Post us up something that proves your little claim in the last two posts. Come now Crick let's see a report that suggests what you say is accurate. Got any, or as every nonwarmer has said, you are just parroting something cause you have to.

omg the todstermoron still around

antarctic does not have 9 times the ice it got 9000000 times the ice
of the arctic, because the antarctic is a continent, and the arctic is an ocean, moron, todster

omg the todstermoron still around

antarctic does not have 9 times the ice it got 9000000 times the ice
of the arctic, because the antarctic is a continent, and the arctic is an ocean, moron, todster

You've got your authors mixed up. It is poster LaDexter who started this thread and believes the difference in ice (extents? mass?) is crucially important.

Crick doesn't see it that way. CO2 causes all climate change. If Earth had two polar oceans, it would have no ice, but CO2 would still be responsible according to crick...

So the bulk of Greenland is not in the Arctic.... thanks...

I have never heard - nor could I find in a search - anyone saying that the Arctic is defined as that area where the average temperature for the warmest month is below 10C.

The Arctic is that area of the Earth north of the 23 degree 28 minute line of north latitude.

So the bulk of Greenland is not in the Arctic.... thanks...

I have never heard - nor could I find in a search - anyone saying that the Arctic is defined as that area where the average temperature for the warmest month is below 10C.

The Arctic is that area of the Earth north of the 23 degree 28 minute line of north latitude.

So according to you Vietnam, Libya, Chad etc are in the arctic which you say is north of Lat 23.
Maybe you should lay off from your medical marijuana for a while

I suppose I have been hitting it a little hard lately. Shall we say 23 degrees, 28 minutes from the north pole? Yes, I think I shall. Thanks for the correction.

Forum List

Back