Why does Obama want Congress to Back Off?... Something Stinks here...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Obama to Congress: Put Off Hood Probe
By PHILIP ELLIOTT, AP

posted: 1 HOUR 22 MINUTES AGO
Obama to Congress: Put Off Hood Probe

(Nov. 14) -- President Barack Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead.

On an eight-day Asia trip, Obama turned his attention home and pleaded for lawmakers to "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into the political theater." He said those who died on the nation's largest Army post deserve justice, not political stagecraft.

---

Sorry, but this Former Muslim Schooled, Arguably NOT Naturally Born President has Seemed Oddly Combative about this Islamists Attack since the Day it Happened...

What's the Deal, Barry?

:)

peace...

Too many cooks will spoil the soup. This is one of those rare times when he has a point. Damn I hate defending the man because his policies suck. Letting the current investigations finish before sticking their hands in it isn't unreasonable ... he has no control over what any of their reports will say, but no matter who finds what, he has control over what they will tell us, even Congress' report. That was the reason I didn't like how Bush handled 911, it was utter chaos. ;)

Too many cooks will spoil the soup. This is one of those rare times when he has a point. Damn I hate defending the man because his policies suck. Letting the current investigations finish before sticking their hands in it isn't unreasonable ... he has no control over what any of their reports will say, but no matter who finds what, he has control over what they will tell us, even Congress' report. That was the reason I didn't like how Bush handled 911, it was utter chaos. ;)

Amazing how his Stand Changes when he's NOT in Congress, eh?... ;)

Lawmakers, however, already have announced they want their own investigations and were frustrated with what they view as a less-than-forthcoming administration.

peace...

Lawmakers, however, already have announced they want their own investigations and were frustrated with what they view as a less-than-forthcoming administration.

peace...

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Why did soetoro do that? Because he doesn't believe muslims can be/are terrorists, and further proof that they are will just shine more embarrassment on his stinking terrorist coddling ass.

Maybe he'll want to invite the major over to the white...er, black house for a beer so he can ask him why he did it.

Last edited:

peace...

I never said he wasn't as corrupt as any other politician. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

He's not Right... He's Hiding something...

He's been Standoffish since the Day of the Attack, and it's Concerning.

peace...

peace...

peace...

"HIDING SOMETHING"... there's an under statement Mal... he's been hiding LOTS of shit since DAY ONE of his short political career!

Unfortunately, with the considerable amount of POWER that any sitting President of the United States wields, getting access to documents and information, even though constitutionally LEGAL, can be all but impossible, if they chose to keep such documents and info hidden, which soetoro is doing by VOLUMES.

Last edited:

peace...

"HIDING SOMETHING"... there's an under statement Mal... he's been hiding LOTS of shit since DAY ONE of his short political career!

Trying NOT to Jump to Conclusions like the Left has been doing Lately and getting Egg ALL over thier Face for... ;)

But his Consistent Stubbornness on this Issue is Concerning...

peace...

How would delaying the congress investigation while the military and feds finish theirs hide anything? Do you not trust the military and FBI to investigate well enough?

Oh ... before you answer, keep in mind, congress is still influenced primarily by Democrats ...

... and they're politicians, not law enforcement.

peace...

Trying NOT to Jump to Conclusions like the Left has been doing Lately and getting Egg ALL over thier Face for... ;)

peace...

He says he doesn't want this to turn into something political, but what he's doing right now is political maneuvering. He's an A-typical, lying POS, politician.

How would delaying the congress investigation while the military and feds finish theirs hide anything? Do you not trust the military and FBI to investigate well enough?

One More ain't gonna Hurt anything...

If anything, it will be another to add to about 3 or 4 others.

As Transparrent as Possible.

There's a LOT of CYA going on, and Barry's Actions are Concerning...

His Check and Balance is the People's House.

peace...

Right now I trust the military investigators more than I trust Congressional investigators

peace...

He says he doesn't want this to turn into something political, but what he's doing right now is political maneuvering. He's an A-typical, lying POS, politician.

100%.

peace...

peace...

Think about it this way, would a politician really tell the truth, or would military and federal law enforcement be more likely to? If there is something to hide in this, he just shot himself in the foot.

peace...

Think about it this way, would a politician really tell the truth, or would military and federal law enforcement be more likely to? If there is something to hide in this, he just shot himself in the foot.

I Think as MANY People Looking as Possible is Good...

FAR too Much CYA going on...

From the Fed to the Military... To the Politicians.

peace...

The first masterminds who attacked the WTC were tried by a civilian court and convicted and are in jail for life. The masterminds behind bringing down the WTC under Bush's watch will be tried, nearly a decade late, by a US Justice Court. The terrorists who attacked the Cole are being tried by a military tribunal, as well they should be. Obama is being consistent. This attack happened on a military base. For others to come in would be insulting to the military.

Republicans are also consistant. They put the "whine" in "swine".

Forum List

Back