Why does Obama support a group who's founder said they want to kill off blacks?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Obama loves Planned Parenthood.

It's founder (Margaret Sanger) wrote this:

"... We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,..."

"... We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,..."

Would you mind providing a link please?

Well I was not allowed to post links till I got to 15 on this site, I think I have about half a million on boards on the net.

So here you go.

Nineteen years later, in 1939, Margaret Sanger organized her "Negro project," a program designed to eliminate members of what she believed to be an "inferior race." Margaret Sanger justified her proposal because she believed that: "The masses of Negroes ...particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit..."7
http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

What does what she believed have in 1939 have anything to do with planned parenthood today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVcPy2AMScI]The white mother of Black Genocide - Margaret Sanger - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEa_RkzMQOI&feature=related]1957-Sanger Still a Eugenist - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4o4WizW2mQ&feature=related]Hillary Clinton Honors Margaret Sanger at the 2009 Planned Parenthood Honors Gala - YouTube[/ame]

Would you mind providing a link please?

Well I was not allowed to post links till I got to 15 on this site, I think I have about half a million on boards on the net.

So here you go.

Nineteen years later, in 1939, Margaret Sanger organized her "Negro project," a program designed to eliminate members of what she believed to be an "inferior race." Margaret Sanger justified her proposal because she believed that: "The masses of Negroes ...particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit..."7
http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

Thanks for the update. Wow. A real bitch wasn't she? I'll replace that neg when I'm reloaded. :redface:

What does what she believed have in 1939 have anything to do with planned parenthood today?

Everything. Can you answer me this?

Why are PP host sites located in minority locations?

Actually they are focused on minority sites.

How come that be?.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUl99id2SvM]Barack Obama Addresses Planned Parenthood - YouTube[/ame]

It still has relevance...colour isn't the issue.

Yes the elite class behind PP has only one reason, their Agenda for the world...under them.

You see, and I hope most people do, the powers that be hate mankind in general, but especially people of color...why do you think they created AIDS, which is a race based weapon.

Created under the "Special Cancer Research Project"
boyd_graves1a.jpg

But I have films I made on it too:

Dr%20Ayoub%20Title%20SMALL.jpg

MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6890106663412840646

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well as its connection to

“National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control.

Showing its shocking connections to today’s GAVI.

Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor?

Boy is it getting harder to post everyday, the elites are upset people are finding out.

They do kind of look like this
300px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_online_Shadows_of_Angmar_-_Witch-king_1.jpg

I know that is silly, because its a movie, but the ruling elite who created AIDS, are like the evil we see in the movies which they promote.
Most people can't see total evil, but many soon will, as our families are destroyed.
I know, that is confusing too...isn't it.

So lets all laugh while we are murdered...no, lets not.

This is the world, it would be nice to see some understand the confusion we face in everyday life.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LOL, LOL, LOL.

until people understand the designs written in white papers and bragged about by the idiots who are killing us... I guess all we get is LOL.

THIS IS THE WORLD, our one shot.

AIDS CURE: U.S. Patent #5676977
37:48 - 4 years ago
Dr. Boyd Graves discusses the origin of AIDS as well as the United States' patented cure, all based on official governmnet documentation. Tell everyone you know that the cure for AIDS is U.S. patent #5676977, and demand from your government officials that it begin clinical trials and widespread implementation immediately. For more information, visit www.boydgraves.com or Dr. Horowitz - Aids, Ebola, Vaccines, Tetrahedron.com.

Last edited:
For an individual to say that she does not want to be seen as killing blacks is hardly evidence that she does want to kill blacks. In fact, the quote comes from a private letter in which she promotes actively engaging black communities and working with black doctors (Quotes « Margaret Sanger Papers Project Research Annex). Naturally, both then and now Planned Parenthood also practiced in non-black communities.

Sanger was certainly, by today's standards, quite racist. However, she worked well with black leaders of her day and received praise from subsequent black leaders, most notably MLK (Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). In any event, the quote offered in the original post offers very little insight into her views on race, and seems chosen deliberately to mislead.

In her own words. Sanger was a special kind of evil.

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

On respecting the rights of the mentally ill:
In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

On sterilization & racial purification:
Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

More at link:

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words

It still has relevance...colour isn't the issue.

Yes the elite class behind PP has only one reason, their Agenda for the world...under them.

You see, and I hope most people do, the powers that be hate mankind in general, but especially people of color...why do you think they created AIDS, which is a race based weapon.

Created under the "Special Cancer Research Project"
boyd_graves1a.jpg

But I have films I made on it too:

Dr%20Ayoub%20Title%20SMALL.jpg

MERCURY, AUTISM AND THE GLOBAL VACCINE AGENDA Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine Agenda

David Ayoub, M.D. goes through the relations of Mercury to Autism as well as its connection to

“National Security Study Memorandum 200”; for population control.

Showing its shocking connections to today’s GAVI.

Are powerful forces really trying to help the poor people or could it be for another agenda; the sterilization of the poor?

Boy is it getting harder to post everyday, the elites are upset people are finding out.

They do kind of look like this
300px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_online_Shadows_of_Angmar_-_Witch-king_1.jpg

I know that is silly, because its a movie, but the ruling elite who created AIDS, are like the evil we see in the movies which they promote.
Most people can't see total evil, but many soon will, as our families are destroyed.
I know, that is confusing too...isn't it.

So lets all laugh while we are murdered...no, lets not.

This is the world, it would be nice to see some understand the confusion we face in everyday life.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, LOL, LOL, LOL.

until people understand the designs written in white papers and bragged about by the idiots who are killing us... I guess all we get is LOL.

THIS IS THE WORLD, our one shot.

37:48 - 4 years ago
Dr. Boyd Graves discusses the origin of AIDS as well as the United States' patented cure, all based on official governmnet documentation. Tell everyone you know that the cure for AIDS is U.S. patent #5676977, and demand from your government officials that it begin clinical trials and widespread implementation immediately. For more information, visit www.boydgraves.com or Dr. Horowitz - Aids, Ebola, Vaccines, Tetrahedron.com.
Same as anything else...the elites have to be in control. Lest they lose thier power over the dumbmasses they seek to control.

Forum List

Back