why does Obama hate horses?

Barbi twins: Obama abandoned the horses - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

“Profit over pet flesh is unethical!” the two declare. “Congress approved the Conference Committee report on spending bill H2112 for Thanksgiving, giving funding to USDA for horse meat inspections and lifted the 6 year slaughter ban. More than 70% of Americans don’t want slaughter houses here. While Obama was pardoning a turkey, he abandoned our horses.”

The twins are asking fans to get involving either by signing a petition, calling the White House (“Tell Obama to keep his promise to ban horse slaughter and pass H.R. 2966,” they write) or to call Wyoming Rep. Sue Wallis “who is pro horse slaughter and tell her that Americans don’t want to see PET horses as meat on our dinner tables.”

Read more: Barbi twins: Obama abandoned the horses - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

Next obama will have dogs on the menu

As much as I hate to admit it, this may be the best solution temporarily. But I really think we need to establish a treaty with Canada to abolish the horse slaughter in both our countries, or at the very least to come up with a mutually cooperative solution to eliminate the international shipping of horses for slaughter. And we should invade Mexico to prevent horses from being shipped there for slaughter.

Obama, Congress restore U.S. horse-slaughter industry - Washington Times

President Obama earlier this month quietly signed into law a spending bill that restores the American horse-slaughter industry, just a few months after a government investigation said the ban on slaughtering for human consumption was backfiring.

What a sick twisted jerkoff.

I mean seriously, Lib.

Is there any straw too small for you to clutch?

The domestic ban didn’t end horse slaughter but instead shifted the site of butchery to Mexico and Canada - which meant increased abuse or neglect as the horses were shipped out of the country and beyond the reach of U.S. law.

The ban had been imposed in 2006 when Congress defunded the government’s ability to inspect plants that butchered horses for consumption. Without inspections, the meat couldn’t be sold, and the industry withered.

Forum List

Back