Why does Obama get a pass for lying?

Calling us kooks and loons doesn't get you an answer. Just a "thank you" from one of the board flakes.

So why does Obammer get a pass?

It's Obama. You're going to have to straighten up and fly right, if you expect an answer, newbie. We've got enough assholes like you on the board already. I see no need to humor you.

Newbie? How long does one have to be here to not be a newbie? But answer the other question first.

I am dead serious. In all my years of looking around internet forums, I have never seen a group try so valiantly to discredit or blast anything that came out against their guy than the Obamaites here. Obama lies and lies and the responses from the left loons here is that it's ok as long as Obama wins. That or they bring up Bush. It's absolutely sad, but yet hilarious at the same time.

The Power of the liberal Media.

There are only 5 giant media corporations in the U.S. today. Those corporations are NOT "liberal." They are very, very corporate and consequently very, very conservative. Like the GOP and its fans (yourself included), they engage in a constant and well-funded war on American citizens and workers.

To believe otherwise illustrates a lack of understanding of propaganda techniques.

So why does Obammer get a pass?

It's Obama. You're going to have to straighten up and fly right, if you expect an answer, newbie. We've got enough assholes like you on the board already. I see no need to humor you.

Newbie? How long does one have to be here to not be a newbie? But answer the other question first.

Zombies don't answer questions..They just grunt and eat waste.. Pay no attention to that one.. He's no one.

I am dead serious. In all my years of looking around internet forums, I have never seen a group try so valiantly to discredit or blast anything that came out against their guy than the Obamaites here. Obama lies and lies and the responses from the left loons here is that it's ok as long as Obama wins. That or they bring up Bush. It's absolutely sad, but yet hilarious at the same time.

There are only 5 giant media corporations in the U.S. today. Those corporations are NOT "liberal." They are very, very corporate and consequently very, very conservative. Like the GOP and its fans (yourself included), they engage in a constant and well-funded war on American citizens and workers.

To believe otherwise illustrates a lack of understanding of propaganda techniques.

:lol:

Why aren't any of those 5 corporations run by liberals?

Did they find out they had to WORK to EARN money??

Sounds to me like the Conservatives know how to grow companies, liberals know how to kill companies. Not a good record to stand by!!

Forum List

Back