Why does noone talk about?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Wilson's military campaigns into Cuba, Haiti, and mexico?

The American eugenics movement in the 1920's?

The 'Right to Rape' and other crimes committed by Northern armies during the War for Southern Independece?

Banana Republics and America's anti-freedom, neo-colonial past?

The hypocrisy of espousing self-determinism while fighting to keep Vietnam subjugated?

American support for the Russian Czar (the Whites)?

The fact that Lincoln made it clear he did not believe in black equality?

The annexation/takeover of Hawaii?

We learn all about the evils of german and japanese imperialism, but never talk about our own. We denounce both tyrants and communists, yet do not speak of America's role in drawing out the Russian Revolutionary War- something Russia remembers well, and which helped fuel the suspicions that led to the 'Cold War'. We learn that tyrants are bad, but fail to mention that America has no problem with oppressive regimes if it benefits our economic/industrial interests?

Is it really any wonde the world sees America and a bunch of hypocrites?

If America is not exceptional, if all powers do this then we are in Hobbes war of all against all, and America becomes exceptional once again for being the best of all.

We talk about some of these issues.

Feel free to start a thread about any of them.

I want a thread about my glorious penis. All forums I frequent have one.

Who will be first into the breach my freinds?

o hell i got a joke for yall...

3 drawfs are talking about the guniness book of world records, stop me if you have heard this one...

one goes...i have the worlds small hands......

one goes ...i have the worlds smallest feet.....

the 3rd one goes....i have the worlds small dick

so they all make the trip to guiness hq to get in the record book....

they go in separately....

the first one comes out....all happy....waving his hands....i told you they were the smallest in the world

the next one come out...all happy.....telling them his feet were indead the smallest in the world...

so the 3rd dwarf goes in....they wait...they wait...finally he goes out....he is angry "who the hell if jw frogen?"

So this gal was complaining that my organ was too small.

It was, too.

Had I known I was going to play in a cathedral I'd have brought a bigger one

So this gal was complaining that my organ was too small.

It was, too.

Do you think the Greatest Generation would have let this stop them?

NO!

D-Day was fought with many weapons my young freind, drop into the French hedgerows with your French tounge.

Any war can be won by creativity, longing and a loving heart!

Any war I SAY!

Last edited:
Well pictures of that "thing" would be OK, just so long as I can have that little + appear on it so I can enlarge it big enough to see

Forum List

Back