Why does MSNBC have prison lockup shows

That's YOUR opinion. So others are ignorant because they don't have the same opinion you do.

ignorance (ˈɪɡnərəns)
— n

lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant

Ignorance | Define Ignorance at Dictionary.com

Your post above the last one admits ignorance. Which essentially means you lacked information about the people we are discussing.

Today's politics were shaped by them. The idea of "guilt by association" and ruthless attacks on percieved "strengths" as well as "wedge issues" are all part of the playbook of Atwater, Gingrich and Rove.

YOU brought up Atwater and Rove...that isn't what the discussion was originally about. It was about Santorum and Sandusky. I just admitted i didn't know who Atwater was...because YOU brought him up. So this is my fault? You would have a point if i had been the one to bring it up!

Edith..you dingbat!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrjbo9QRLk]All In The Family TV Show Opening Theme Season One 1971 - YouTube[/ame]

Buying a franchise into a syndicated pre-made show is a helluva lot cheaper than live shows.
They do what they can afford.

your post above the last one admits ignorance. Which essentially means you lacked information about the people we are discussing.

today's politics were shaped by them. The idea of "guilt by association" and ruthless attacks on percieved "strengths" as well as "wedge issues" are all part of the playbook of atwater, gingrich and rove.

you brought up atwater and rove...that isn't what the discussion was originally about. It was about santorum and sandusky. I just admitted i didn't know who atwater was...because you brought him up. So this is my fault? You would have a point if i had been the one to bring it up!

edith..you dingbat!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znrjbo9qrlk]all in the family tv show opening theme season one 1971 - youtube[/ame]
ratings.

Heck...i had to look up who Lee Atwater was! :lol: And i couldn't care less about Rove.

they, along with newt gingrich and a few others, shaped the tone of politics as it exists today. not caring about or understanding who they are is stupid.

oh wait...

Blaming someone trivial 20 years dead for the bad manners of today is a cop out.

You make your own rules. If you want to blame others for your choices it is a double cop out.

Forum List

Back