Why does MSNBC have prison lockup shows

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
on Friday evenings - while Fox News has their usual lineup.

Playing to their base?????

MSNBC is not a real news operation. They defer to NBC for that

The regular weeknight news shows ALL pull under 1 million viewers, which in the cable news industry is virtually "off the air".

MSNBC regulars are all out sipping latte's on Friday nights!!

So we can laugh at the conservatives and liberatarians that are featured on that show.

Good stuff man!

Maybe they'll do a feature on Sandusky. You know..the guy Santorum gave an award too?

:lol:

To instill FEAR.

Also because schadenfrueden is a feeling that basically morally bankrupt people really enjoy.

So we can laugh at the conservatives and liberatarians that are featured on that show.

Good stuff man!

Maybe they'll do a feature on Sandusky. You know..the guy Santorum gave an award too?

That award happened in 2002 ! ! !
Santorum didn't know Sandusky was a pervert. I take it in 2002 YOU knew about it? If you did, why didnt YOU turn him in?

Good stuff man!

Santorum didn't know Sandusky was a pervert. I take it in 2002 YOU knew about it? If you did, why didnt YOU turn him in?

Now now..this is the politics of Lee Atwater and Karl Rove. Your heroes.

It's all good. In da neighborhood!

Good stuff man!

Heck...i had to look up who Lee Atwater was! :lol: And i couldn't care less about Rove.

Heck...i had to look up who Lee Atwater was! :lol: And i couldn't care less about Rove.

The guy that made this film is a friend of my girlfriend's.

https://signup.netflix.com/Movie/Bo...8fPRp64CFUbc4AodgkZ4Pg&country=1&rdirfdc=true

Very good stuff..check it out.

they, along with newt gingrich and a few others, shaped the tone of politics as it exists today. not caring about or understanding who they are is stupid.

oh wait...

I just find it amazing that some people are so clueless.

The "Wille Horton" ad is infamous..

but you'd have to have a sense of history and some knowledge of politics to know about that. you've seen her posts, right? lol.

it is infamous. it killed the Dukakis campaign.... well, that and the tank thing.

they, along with newt gingrich and a few others, shaped the tone of politics as it exists today. not caring about or understanding who they are is stupid.

oh wait...

but you'd have to have a sense of history and some knowledge of politics to know about that. you've seen her posts, right? lol.

it is infamous. it killed the Dukakis campaign.... well, that and the tank thing.

Rove sank the Kerry campaign by emasculating him and denigrating his military service. Nothing about policy. It was so successful that people in the RNC paraded around with little purple heart bandages.

oh wait...

So i'm stupid for not having these people as my heroes?
It's stupid to think that only republicans shaped our government as it is today....

oh wait...

It's stupid to think that only republicans shaped our government as it is today....

Not stupid..ignorant.

Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich were the harbingers of today's politics.

oh wait...

When you bring up politics that happened 20 to 30 yrs ago or more, no, i don't know a lot about it. I was never into anything political when i was younger. I just became more interested in it in the last 10-15 years. I don't have time to sit at my computer non stop looking up the "history" of what happened much before Clinton was president.

So someone is stupid because they don't know, and admit they don't know, as much as you think you know? I'll admit i don't know something....some of you will fight to the death to prove how much you think you know!!! Lol!

oh wait...

Not stupid..ignorant.

Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich were the harbingers of today's politics.

That's YOUR opinion. So others are ignorant because they don't have the same opinion you do.

Not stupid..ignorant.

That's YOUR opinion. So others are ignorant because they don't have the same opinion you do.

ignorance (ˈɪɡnərəns)
— n

lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant

Ignorance | Define Ignorance at Dictionary.com

Your post above the last one admits ignorance. Which essentially means you lacked information about the people we are discussing.

Today's politics were shaped by them. The idea of "guilt by association" and ruthless attacks on percieved "strengths" as well as "wedge issues" are all part of the playbook of Atwater, Gingrich and Rove.

Not stupid..ignorant.

ignorance (ˈɪɡnərəns)
— n

lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant

Ignorance | Define Ignorance at Dictionary.com

Your post above the last one admits ignorance. Which essentially means you lacked information about the people we are discussing.

Today's politics were shaped by them. The idea of "guilt by association" and ruthless attacks on percieved "strengths" as well as "wedge issues" are all part of the playbook of Atwater, Gingrich and Rove.

YOU brought up Atwater and Rove...that isn't what the discussion was originally about. It was about Santorum and Sandusky. I just admitted i didn't know who Atwater was...because YOU brought him up. So this is my fault? You would have a point if i had been the one to bring it up!

Forum List

Back