Why does Mitt Romney "dye" his face "dark brown" when talking to Hispanics?

R

rdean

He normally looks like this:

romney_323x216.jpg

But when he talks in front of Latinos, he looks like this:

1JuSV.St.56.jpeg

I'm surprised he didn't look like this:

romney-latino.jpg

Isn't he going a little too far to pander to a minority? Does he really think he can disguise himself so they will think he's "one of them"?

FIscK.jpg

Next time, he has to cover up that neckline and hair line. They are a dead give-a-way.

original.jpg

I've never seen Obama look like this:

white-obama-36389.jpg

or like this:

images

So what's next?

Mexican-Mitt-POCHO-poster.jpg

And, when he goes to speak to the NAACP ...

jolsonoval.jpg

Yep, he's truly a man for the 100%.

And, anyone who believes that hasn't been paying attention,

Univison has debunked this.
Mystery of Mitt Romney

But Univision, which spoke to the cosmetologist in question, has found that the culprit was simply some MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation in shade NW30. The investigative team tried caking the makeup on test subjects under harsh lights without getting the same effect.

The makeup artist, 25-year veteran Lazz Rodriguez, said the candidate simply sat down in his makeup chair with a deep, natural tan.

"What they [bloggers and commenters] have done is all a bit sad to me," Rodriguez told Univision.

Univision News managing editor Fernando Vila noted on Twitter that there is “no evidence of foul play” in the selection of Romney’s powder.

If that's the case then why does Obama dye his face black? he is HALF WHITE

the OP lives in some twisted warped racial world

If that's the case then why does Obama dye his face black? he is HALF WHITE

the OP lives in some twisted warped racial world

The twisted world isn't just racial, it's just twisted period. The idea is to attack Romney on everything, no matter how large or small. It would not be at all a surprise to see an attack on Romney because he wears socks.

Univison has debunked this.
Mystery of Mitt Romney

But Univision, which spoke to the cosmetologist in question, has found that the culprit was simply some MAC Studio Fix powder plus foundation in shade NW30. The investigative team tried caking the makeup on test subjects under harsh lights without getting the same effect.

The makeup artist, 25-year veteran Lazz Rodriguez, said the candidate simply sat down in his makeup chair with a deep, natural tan.

"What they [bloggers and commenters] have done is all a bit sad to me," Rodriguez told Univision.

Univision News managing editor Fernando Vila noted on Twitter that there is “no evidence of foul play” in the selection of Romney’s powder.

Another in a long unbroken streak of rdean fail threads.

He normally looks like this:

romney_323x216.jpg

But when he talks in front of Latinos, he looks like this:

1JuSV.St.56.jpeg

I'm surprised he didn't look like this:

romney-latino.jpg

Isn't he going a little too far to pander to a minority? Does he really think he can disguise himself so they will think he's "one of them"?

FIscK.jpg

Next time, he has to cover up that neckline and hair line. They are a dead give-a-way.

original.jpg

I've never seen Obama look like this:

white-obama-36389.jpg

or like this:

images

So what's next?

Mexican-Mitt-POCHO-poster.jpg

What a spectacular moron your are.

Forum List

Back