Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

If you bothered to find out why they were "fed up" with the Obama visit you would realize they afe fed up with the increased security at the Hotel. Comes with the territory when you have a Presidential visit.

But of course, conservatives need to grasp at any straw to trash Michelle Obama and must portray "fed up" as a complaint about their behavior

That was one of the complaints, but they mentioned the barking Grandma.

You want to ignore the barking Grandma part. Perhaps that's what sent them over the edge.

Moochie's mom needs to stay home if she's gonna be a problem.

Conservative media tracked the Obamas looking for any dirt they could find. The best they could do is some unattributed quote translated from Chinese to mean "bark"
You woulddn't have any details about what she was "barking" about would you?

I didn't think so

Yeah, and moochie and her mom delivered....

That was one of the complaints, but they mentioned the barking Grandma.

You want to ignore the barking Grandma part. Perhaps that's what sent them over the edge.

Moochie's mom needs to stay home if she's gonna be a problem.

Conservative media tracked the Obamas looking for any dirt they could find. The best they could do is some unattributed quote translated from Chinese to mean "bark"
You woulddn't have any details about what she was "barking" about would you?

I didn't think so

Yeah, and moochie and her mom delivered....

The Obamas were well received in China and did a great job meeting with the people and Chinese leaders

Maybe you missed it on FoxNews

BTW, for some reason the press corps wasn't allowed on this trip.

Wonder why?

Seemed to be alot of press at each appearance of the Obamas. Michelle did not want embedded press with her family....I don't blame her, some families like privacy

Forum List

Back