Why Does Michelle Obama’s Mother Live at the White House?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

March 21, 2014 - 3:32 pm
Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

The PJ Tatler » Why Does Michelle Obama?s Mother Live at the White House?

This is old news. It was well known in 2008 that Obama's mother-in-law came with the package deal.

This is old news. It was well known in 2008 that Obama's mother-in-law came with the package deal.

and you're fine paying for her room and board?
why don't they move in all their family members, you can enjoy paying for them too

Your spite shrinks your character by day. Lets bet a stack nobody researched any precedent here before spiddling. Takers?

Anyone who.wants their one one millionth of a penny.back hollar at me via p.m.I got.you though dont worry

holy smokes, mental floss went back to the 1800's
and 1952 was the last time a relative took advantage of us taxpayers
leave it to the Obama's to take advantage of us

She originally came to help with child care. Now that the girls are almost grown, the obama mama was given her own title "Dutchess of Grunge".

She originally came to help with child care. Now that the girls are almost grown, the obama mama was given her own title "Dutchess of Grunge".

and appearing in white house pictures with the Chinese..that's like wtf
simply amazing and sickening all rolled into one

I cheese everytime yall show your downright hatred. It.brings , great joy being quite honest. I hope the old bat flushes three times for every pee too and leaves allllllll the lights on so criminal!!!

The Obama's have no shame in taking advantage of you taxpayers...this is something else I have never seen before
LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

Here’s a question I’ll bet nobody ever asked Jay Carney at a White House press briefing: Why does Michelle Obama’s mother live at the White House at taxpayer expense? (If someone has asked, please send link for me to stand corrected.)

Now that Michelle Obama’s mother has caused a disruption on the latest exotic vacation for the first lady, perhaps it is time for some answers about why Marian Robinson is even on the trip to China. Worse, why is she appearing in official photographs with Chinese officials?

Drudge is reporting in big bold lead letters that Marian Robinson is barking orders at hotel staff and generally misbehaving.

How many Americans know that Michelle Obama’s mother is living at the White House at taxpayer expense? Not many, I’d guess.

all of it here

I've known it since they moved her in, when they moved in. :badgrin: That was the beginning of all things taxpayer supported, to come. The Obamas' live loud and bold.

Wonder if they get a b.p. spike at the thought of that old undeserving leech running a dust cloth over old photos of our founding slave owners

Personally I see nothing wrong with it. The facts are she is helpful with the children, providing just a tad of normalcy to those kids lives. If she weren't there and they wished to visit her, for overnight stays, the cost to us tax payers would be higher for protection for them, as well. I remember loving to spend the night with my grandmother.

Pathetic is.the perfect summation of such small minded bicker driven haters. Perfect.

LINKS with this at site

SNIP:

all of it here

I've known it since they moved her in, when they moved in. :badgrin: That was the beginning of all things taxpayer supported, to come. The Obamas' live loud and bold.

I guess we should just expect to hosed by these elitist elected asses and now by their families too...what a life huh?

Forum List

Back