Why does liberal government use guns and jail to "collect" their money while

It's all in the book. The Founding Fathers knew more about government power than the average American does today and that's why they signed on to the Constitution. Ask most libs about the Constitution and they will probably say it's an antiquated old document that inhibits progressive legislation. Ask Conservatives and they will correctly tell you that the Constitution is a limitation on federal power and that's why it is so important.

It's all in the book. The Founding Fathers knew more about government power than the average American does today and that's why they signed on to the Constitution. Ask most libs about the Constitution and they will probably say it's an antiquated old document that inhibits progressive legislation. Ask Conservatives and they will correctly tell you that the Constitution is a limitation on federal power and that's why it is so important.
actually the brilliance of the constitution is that is can be changed and has been changed 17 times since the founders passed the bill of rights. this alone shows that the founders knew that they were not the smartest me alive or the smartest me who will ever live. the constitution both gives power and limits power.

actually the brilliance of the constitution is that is can be changed

does it then allow Nazi government? Isn't that change?? It is brilliant because it assumes freedom from liberal or Nazi big government.

Our peculiar security is in the possession of a written Constitution. Let us not make it a blank paper by construction.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to Wilson Nicholas, September 7, 1803

Last edited:
I think the whiskey rebellion is a good example of how the founders felt on this subject.

I think the whiskey rebellion is a good example of how the founders felt on this subject.

what do you mean?

wait I'm sure you have no idea what you mean. In short, Whiskey tax was imposed by Hamilton on small farmers. Jefferson hated it and then crushed Hamilton and his party who were never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
Why does liberal government use guns and jail to "collect" their money while the rest of us must collect our money in peaceful voluntary relationships?? If government is so naturally violent why do we have so much of it, and so little peaceful libertarian government? How did they make liberals think violence was natural?

I get felt up and nude photos taken of me at the airport when I travel. As a Verizon customer, my phone records have been scoured by the government to see if I have made any calls to Osama bin Laden. If I made an overseas phone call, the government may have been listening in, without a warrant. At the local library, the FBI scours lists of books we have checked out and made the librarians sign NDLs, telling them that if they tell anyone they have been there, they will put those librarians in prison.

If an American citizen is merely suspected of being a "terrorist" (which has a looser and looser definition as time passes), they can be disappeared without a trial. Ever.

A man who told Vice President Cheney he did not like his Iraq policy was arrested by the Secret Service. For speaking to a public official?

All courtesy of George W. Bush.

So what was that you were saying about tyranny?

dear under a tyranny they kill you, they don't care or need to protect you from Muslims who would cut your head off while you are still alive. Even BO seems to agree. Sorry

Sorry, but I don't see Muslims under every bed.

And I don't mistake BO for one, either.

WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO ISSUE AN ORANGE ALERT!

I would say that your apparent suggestion that taxes backed by the threat of force are inherently illegitimate

I'd say as our founders did that tax collection is inherently violent and coercive, and as such should be mimimized in a peaceful free country. Under capitalism you earn your money in peaceful voluntary relationships.

As a liberal you would have no issues with the majority taking everyone's money by governmental violence. A liberal has no answer to the question of how big is big. That is why a liberal will be inherently brainless.

You should read up on the Whiskey Rebellion where a force nearly as big as for any revolutionary war battle was sent to enforce whiskey tax collection.
Led by George Washington.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

Last edited:
I would say that your apparent suggestion that taxes backed by the threat of force are inherently illegitimate

I'd say as our founders did that tax collection is inherently violent and coercive, and as such should be mimimized in a peaceful free country. Under capitalism you earn your money in peaceful voluntary relationships.

As a liberal you would have no issues with the majority taking everyone's money by governmental violence. A liberal has no answer to the question of how big is big. That is why a liberal will be inherently brainless.

You should read up on the Whiskey Rebellion where a force nearly as big as for any revolutionary war battle was sent to enforce whiskey tax collection.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I already brought that up, it seems he takes it's eventual repeal as proof the government has no right to collect taxes by force.

Whiskey Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I already brought that up, it seems he takes it's eventual repeal as proof the government has no right to collect taxes by force.

Jefferson founded the Republican Party in 1792 and became president in 1800. He collected taxes. He was not an anarchist, but he was for as much freedom as possible from liberal government.

Last edited:
You are apparently unaware that GW levied a tax on whiskey in the states to pay down the war debt and then used the army to attempt to collect it. Oh well.

read my 7:24PM post above, liberal

Oh so you did google and then edited your post to seem less clueless, I get it.

I have $10,000 to bet I gave you the history before your google comment came in? They can check times of edits and see I would not have had time to google, read and post. Take the bet and we'll ask US message board for evidence?? See why we say liberal will be slow??

read my 7:24PM post above, liberal

I have $10,000 to bet I gave you the history before your google comment came in? They can check times of edits and see I would not have had time to google, read and post. Take the bet and we'll ask US message board for evidence?? See why we say liberal will be slow??

Mitt? is that you?

Mitt? is that you?

liberal afraid to take bet so changes the subject thinking no one will notice

Why does liberal government use guns and jail to "collect" their money while the rest of us must collect our money in peaceful voluntary relationships?? If government is so naturally violent why do we have so much of it, and so little peaceful libertarian government? How did they make liberals think violence was natural?

Because of cheats like you that want to take without giving. Taxes are what we pay for civilization.

Forum List

Back