Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled.

Okay, but that still doesn't mean he was not mocking the reporter.

Ah but the poit of the attack on Trump was that he was mocking a disabled reporter when in truth he used spaz motions to mock even Cruz at the event.

Look. It's a stupid move. I don't use it. But have I ever referred to an asshole as having been riding on the short bus to school? Yeah I have. Have I ever said that someone just "tarded out". Yeah I have.

On the other hand did Trump or I ever leave 4 men to die in Libya?

FUCK NO.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

Meryl Streep Praised for Trump ATTACK at Golden Globes... There’s...

Wow- you sure do have your nose buried in Trump's posterior in this post.

I have watched the video- and its very clear that Donald Trump was mocking the reporter's disability. Nor is Trump mocking a person to attack a person out of character- Donald has shown that is what he lies to do- attacking people on their weight, their disability- he just likes to attack those who he feels threatened by.

Now why was Trump mocking the reporter?

Trump had lied and claimed that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11.

At a rally in South Carolina Tuesday, when GOP frontrunner Donald Trump was defending the contention that "thousands and thousands of people" cheered the September 11th terrorist attack in Jersey City, New Jersey, he did an impression of a reporter's physical handicap.

The reporter was Serge Kovaleski, who had, according to Politico, previously covered Trump when he worked for the New York Daily News. He also helped write a September 2001 Washington Post story that Trump has been using to back up his claim about what he saw at the attacks.

"Written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy. You ought to see this guy," Trump said.

When he made fun of Kovaleski verbally, Politico reported, he launched "into an impression which involved gyrating his arms wildly and imitating the unusual angle at which Kovaleski's hand sometimes rests."

Kovaleski suffers from arthrogryposis, which according to the National Institutes of Health, can impact the function and range of motion of joints and can cause muscles to atrophy. Kovaleski was familiar to Trump because he had, according

The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler fact checked Trump's Jersey City account and found it to be false. One person he contacted during his reporting was Kovaleski, who told him, "I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating."

Trump seemed to be aware of this and referred to this quote at the rally, when he said mockingly of Kovaleski's recollection of the story, "'Oh, I don't know what I said, ah, I don't remember!' He's going, 'Oh, I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said
.'"

Trump lied- Trump mocked a reporter for his disabilities.

Yet you still elected him. Trump is still President even though he did those things. Do you really want to keep reminding everyone that we elected a president who lied about 9/11 celebrations and mocked a reporter for his disab ility?

Piss off you son of a bitch. You are a liar. Catholics 4 Trump have up the full videos. He mocks Cruz and a General in the same manner at the same rally. Now you might not like the way he mocked people but fucking suck it up and it still beats not killing an Ambassador or ripping off Haitians for millions of dollars.

Not our fault you decided to run an evil douchebag for President. You lost. Suck it up.

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled. There are videos to prove it. It's just a thing he does for whatever reason but wasn't done specifically to mock the reporter. Also, the movements he made were nothing like the reporter because the guy can't move his arm. Not that facts will stop liberals.

Meryl Streep bought it up again at the Golden Globes. Of course, they have to take every opportunity to bash Trump and this was no exception.

The reporter deserved criticism. It was that reporter who initially reported that Muslims were celebrating in NYC on 9/11. Of course, the guy backtracked because it was politically incorrect to stick to the true story he reported years ago. That is what the left wanted to deflect attention away from. They were busy calling Trump a liar for citing the guy's report regarding the Muslim's behavior so they accused Trump of mocking the disabled so people could get outraged over that instead of looking at the truth about Muslims being happy about 9/11.

I have watched the video- and its very clear that Donald Trump was mocking the reporter's disability. Nor is Trump mocking a person to attack a person out of character- Donald has shown that is what he lies to do- attacking people on their weight, their disability- he just likes to attack those who he feels threatened by.

Trump had lied and claimed that he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11.

At a rally in South Carolina Tuesday, when GOP frontrunner Donald Trump was defending the contention that "thousands and thousands of people" cheered the September 11th terrorist attack in Jersey City, New Jersey, he did an impression of a reporter's physical handicap.

The reporter was Serge Kovaleski, who had, according to Politico, previously covered Trump when he worked for the New York Daily News. He also helped write a September 2001 Washington Post story that Trump has been using to back up his claim about what he saw at the attacks.

"Written by a nice reporter. Now the poor guy. You ought to see this guy," Trump said.

When he made fun of Kovaleski verbally, Politico reported, he launched "into an impression which involved gyrating his arms wildly and imitating the unusual angle at which Kovaleski's hand sometimes rests."

Kovaleski suffers from arthrogryposis, which according to the National Institutes of Health, can impact the function and range of motion of joints and can cause muscles to atrophy. Kovaleski was familiar to Trump because he had, according

The Washington Post's Glenn Kessler fact checked Trump's Jersey City account and found it to be false. One person he contacted during his reporting was Kovaleski, who told him, "I certainly do not remember anyone saying that thousands or even hundreds of people were celebrating."

Trump seemed to be aware of this and referred to this quote at the rally, when he said mockingly of Kovaleski's recollection of the story, "'Oh, I don't know what I said, ah, I don't remember!' He's going, 'Oh, I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said
.'"

Yet you still elected him. Trump is still President even though he did those things. Do you really want to keep reminding everyone that we elected a president who lied about 9/11 celebrations and mocked a reporter for his disab ility?

Piss off you son of a bitch. You are a liar. Catholics 4 Trump have up the full videos. He mocks Cruz and a General in the same manner at the same rally. Now you might not like the way he mocked people but fucking suck it up and it still beats not killing an Ambassador or ripping off Haitians for millions of dollars.

Not our fault you decided to run an evil douchebag for President. You lost. Suck it up.
Why such anger?

YOU WON!!!

YOU WON!!!

REJOICE!!!

Because he did. The way you know he did was because after the backlash…he stopped making the gesture. It is a classic move that anyone who has spent any time around a bunch of kids would notice. That we elected a President who uses grade school antics is bewildering…
Idiots in the press should be mocked and subjugated until they die.

After this round of bullshit from the press in this election I was thinking an old First Nations torture for so called journalists. Strapped to an ant hill. Preferably fire ants. And smothered in honey.

You lied about Trump using the same gesture to mock people who are not disabled. That is why you did not provide proof.

Because he did. The way you know he did was because after the backlash…he stopped making the gesture. It is a classic move that anyone who has spent any time around a bunch of kids would notice. That we elected a President who uses grade school antics is bewildering…

I love this. You assholes just won't give up your lie.

He does the same gesture...all flustered up... two more times over Cruz and a general. Stop fucking lying.

You lied about Trump using the same gesture to mock people who are not disabled. That is why you did not provide proof.

Dingbat. Go to Catholics 4 Trump. They have the videos that busted the original fake news lie. Stop being a lazy lib and do some homework on your own.

Because they are lying sacks of shit and they hope to sling it on the wall and make it stick. Too bad they are too stupid to succeed.

Besides, if the reporter's a cripple, he deserves it.

The worst of this bullshit is that the reporters disability doesn't make him move like that. It's all been a flat out lie.

Just like their biggy with Miss Universe/Venezuela/Piggy. Trump actually saved her crown. That whole deal was a farce with that bitch and Hillary and had been in the works for some time. Another freaking whopper.

Why does left keep repeating lie that Trump mocked disabled reporter?

Because if they had to limit themselves to telling the truth, they would look very bad. Worse than they do now, if that's possible.
Lol ok I watched both videos on that link and it's very clear the mocking of the disabled reporter was more animated and more similar to how the the reporter is physically deformed.

I think what they are trying to say he wasn't an asshole to a disabled reporter because he is an asshole to all reporters... Some defence...

Next week Trump doesn't just pander to just Putin but to all leaders...

Because they are liars and they have nothing but lies.

They know, on some level, that they cannot make the case for their policies based on their merits, so they have to smear and marginalize their enemies.

It's the only way they have to win.

He does the same gesture...all flustered up... two more times over Cruz and a general. Stop fucking lying.

Clips?

Anyone?

.'"

Why such anger?

YOU WON!!!

YOU WON!!!

REJOICE!!!

Because you ain't seen hell yet, but it's coming. Really tired of the continual lying and bitching from the left wing loons.

Only way it will stop is if the left is beaten into submission to stop their lies and their whining that they lost. :)

Fact is that Trump used the same gesture to mock others in the past, people who weren't disabled.

Ah but the poit of the attack on Trump was that he was mocking a disabled reporter when in truth he used spaz motions to mock even Cruz at the event.

Look. It's a stupid move. I don't use it. But have I ever referred to an asshole as having been riding on the short bus to school? Yeah I have. Have I ever said that someone just "tarded out". Yeah I have.

FUCK NO.

If you look at that video in post #6, it's very clear that Trump was doing the spaz thing to mock the reporter. He says, "You gotta see this guy," and then he starts the spaz thing. And then you see the guy and, yup, the guy is disabled and has the messed up hand and thus looks more or less like Trump's impersonation of him. And Trump used that to get a laugh. That's just wrong. It's mocking on a whole different level that what was in play when he used the move re: Cruz and others.

I looked at some of the videos at the link in the OP. Trump did use the spaz move on other occasions. But the people he "spazzed" don't actually look like they might be spastic. Also, he doesn't use the "you gotta see him" line.

.'"

Why such anger?

YOU WON!!!

YOU WON!!!

REJOICE!!!

Well, Trump lost the Popular Vote. That bothers them to no end!!!!

I love it!!!!

.'"

Why such anger?

YOU WON!!!

YOU WON!!!

REJOICE!!!

Because you ain’t seen hell yet, but it's coming.:)

Finally, a Turmpian with an honest prediction of the Trump presidency.

Clips?

Anyone?

Catholics 4 Trump. They have all the videos. I'm working on Lviv's nazis unleashed by McCain and Hillary's hawk in waiting right now.

FUCK NO.

If you look at that video in post #6, it's very clear that Trump was doing the spaz thing to mock the reporter. He says, "You gotta see this guy," and then he starts the spaz thing. And then you see the guy and, yup, the guy is disabled and has the messed up hand and thus looks more or less like Trump's impersonation of him. And Trump used that to get a laugh. That's just wrong. It's mocking on a whole different level that what was in play when he used the move re: Cruz and others.

I looked at some of the videos at the link in the OP. Trump did use the spaz move on other occasions. But the people he "spazzed" don't actually look like they might be spastic. Also, he doesn't use the "you gotta see him" line.

You expect facts to sway these retards?

Clips?

Anyone?

Catholics 4 Trump. They have all the videos. I'm working on Lviv's nazis unleashed by McCain and Hillary's hawk in waiting right now.

So you can’t furnish any clips.

Told ya.

FUCK NO.

I remain hopeful.

FUCK NO.

Confronting a nutter with a fact is like sticking a cross towards a vampires face. You get the same reaction.

Forum List

Back