Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Jesus often used the shepherd and sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan’s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard of would be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.
Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234&feature=youtu.be]How God Favors Evil - YouTube[/ame]

This clip is just to show what some think of the shepherd analogy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFw5TsAi1Mk&feature=related]Christians say the Dumbest Things - YouTube[/ame]

Can you shed some light on these two issues for me?

Regards
DL

Why care about God or Satan as both are man made creations

I care thanks to my social conscience.
We all should.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

Scriptures say that God gave Satan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us on this world.

Following that analogy and the fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, if our souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations at Satan’s mercy.

Especially since scriptures tell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty, FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed is considered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free will argument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the moment he gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation is depicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his way with us.

How God Favors Evil - YouTube

Christians say the Dumbest Things - YouTube

Regards
DL

Jesus wasn't the shephard. He was the lamb.

You can't blame Christians for the crazies on the fringe. Just because one man calls for killing gays or whatever doesn't mean all Christians do.

I understand that you're also an atheist, but don't loop them all in the same category. There are perfectly reasonable Christians out there. If you have to look at the outer ring of Christians - the ones who aren't really Christian, but using the faith to justify their own hatred - then you're doing it wrong.

Look at some of the Christians here; only a couple are on the fringe, but many of them are reasonable people.

Regards
DL

Yes. The one God planned to murder even before God invented sin. Quite a father that.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg&feature=related]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

You can't blame Christians for the crazies on the fringe. Just because one man calls for killing gays or whatever doesn't mean all Christians do.

I understand that you're also an atheist, but don't loop them all in the same category. There are perfectly reasonable Christians out there. If you have to look at the outer ring of Christians - the ones who aren't really Christian, but using the faith to justify their own hatred - then you're doing it wrong.

Look at some of the Christians here; only a couple are on the fringe, but many of them are reasonable people.

No argument but in the U S. most Christians are literalists as most believe in Jesus and the only way they can do so is by taking some of the scriptures literally.

It is a damned good thing that most Christians do not follow their theology and Christian God's laws or the rest of the population would have most of them in jail.

BTW. I am not an atheist. I am an esoteric ecumenist and Gnostic Christian.

Regards
DL

Christ no more left His flock to fend for themselves, any more than your mother abandoned you when she called the babysitter, then went to the grocery store.
He warned us of His (and our) enemy, and in no uncertain terms gave us every armor necessary to avoid any attack from the enemy. If we follow his advice there is no evil that can penetrate His territory. Period.

If you had any understanding of the 23rd. psalm you would understand the reason His rod and staff are comforting, and all the rest of it! The shepherd leaves nothing to the sheep's bad judgement.
He does not have to be in the flesh to protect His children with those weapons.

The other issue from Christ, is the actual power pac of God, in case you are weak in your own right.
Nothing stands against the Holy Spirit. Nothing.
You are more than adequately armed, in the valley of the shadow of death. Your passage is secure.

Last edited:
It is a damned good thing that most Christians do not follow their theology and Christian God's laws or the rest of the population would have most of them in jail.

Which one of God's 10 commandments is a jail-able offense? Because as Christ ians, those are what we are commanded to follow.

It is a shame we don't love our neighbor as much as we love ourselves, not a good thing.

Last edited:
Christ no more left His flock to fend for themselves, any more than your mother abandoned you when she called the babysitter, then went to the grocery store.
He warned us of His (and our) enemy, and in no uncertain terms gave us every armor necessary to avoid any attack from the enemy. If we follow his advice there is no evil that can penetrate His territory. Period.

If you had any understanding of the 23rd. psalm you would understand the reason His rod and staff are comforting, and all the rest of it! The shepherd leaves nothing to the sheep's bad judgement.
He does not have to be in the flesh to protect His children with those weapons.

The other issue from Christ, is the actual power pac of God, in case you are weak in your own right.
Nothing stands against the Holy Spirit. Nothing.
You are more than adequately armed, in the valley of the shadow of death. Your passage is secure.

So the word is lying then when it says that Satan can deceive the whole world. Ok.

What makes you think what the verses you use are not lies as well?

Which of these verses is the true one?

jesus_satan_contradiction | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Remember that if you chose the first one, then you deny the temptation of Christ as Satan would have nothing to tempt Jesus with.

Regards
DL

Which one of God's 10 commandments is a jail-able offense? Because as Christ ians, those are what we are commanded to follow.

It is a shame we don't love our neighbor as much as we love ourselves, not a good thing.

They are rhetorical garbage.

How would you explain to a girl that she must respect her mother and father when the father has raped her while her mother turned a blind eye?

Yep. Good commandments that even God could not keep when he coveted Mary, another man's woman for reproduction and then became a deadbeat dad by taking off.

Are those 10 the only laws from God?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-2_LqOS3uo]Martin Sheen burns a hypo-christian - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yes. The one God planned to murder even before God invented sin. Quite a father that.

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

Regards
DL

I don't watch silly clips.

If you can't explain yourself in type, then you need to go back to school.

Why don't you ask God?

I asked God a lot of questions before I left, and was only met with silence.
Was my faith not strong enough?

No... it could be you weren't listening.

One of the ways God speaks to us is through scripture. That's why it's important to read the Bible for yourself and not have someone tell you what it says. A verse can mean something totally different from one person to another.

The Word never lies.
The answer is very simple:
In the fullness of time. < God's, not yours.

Earth is the devil's domain for a short time. He is a trespasser.
When Christ rose from the dead He was given title to the earth, by the owner of the earth, the one who created it.
And in the fullness of God's time Christ will take possession of His inheritance.
God's time gave the Gentile 2000 years to come to him. It is the last 2,000 yr. age before Christ returns.
We have reached the end of that age. Christ's return is emanate. And the middle east is setting the stage.

Satan is the great deceiver. And deceiving the elect is so easy, Satan isn't necessary. Our president even deceived some of the elect when he announced that 'Christ isn't necessary to enter heaven. You can work your way there'.

52% of so-called evangelical Christians believe that you can work your way into Heaven. Wait till Satan takes over the UN and proclaims that he is God, and works a miracle here and there. That percentage will soar.

Now for a look at those that cannot be deceived by Satan:
Those that prayed for understanding before reading, John 14:6 ... Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. < The elect that understand that will not be deceived.

You are deceived by thinking that you understand what a good shepherd is. You do not, therefore, you post threads about Christ abandoning His flock. A deceit you seem to enjoy propagating. Studying to show yourself approved removes the capability of being deceived.

Until you understand sheep, you will never understand the shepherd. Why does the shepherd lead His sheep past still water? Why does He make them lie down in green pastures? Why would the rod comfort a sheep? Why were their heads anointed? Why were they forced into a gap?

You make assumptions based on a lack of knowledge.
Christians use knowledge to render your assumptions baseless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back