Why does Jessie Jackson call himself reverend

Because he's an ordained Baptist minister with a Masters in Divinity from the Chicago Theological Seminary.

And this means it's ok for him to be a blackmailing, race baiting, greedy, no tax paying son of a bitch with one fucked up speech impediment?

Because he's an ordained Baptist minister with a Masters in Divinity from the Chicago Theological Seminary.

I am surprised you would show your avatar around here for weeks after your embarrassing beatdown earlier today.

Why are you embarrassed? I guess it's all those clueless posts. Sucks to be you, but it's healthy to acknowledge when you've been beaten. You repped me, right? :cool:

And this means it's ok for him to be a blackmailing, race baiting, greedy, no tax paying son of a bitch with one fucked up speech impediment?

I just answered a question. Where did I say anything about the rest? Get some rest. You seem to be on edge. :chillpill:

never had much use for the opportunistic sumbitch...

but I did like this... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPxPciXcJvc]Jesse Jackson reads Dr. Suess - YouTube[/ame]

I just answered a question. Where did I say anything about the rest? Get some rest. You seem to be on edge. :chillpill:

What I posted was MY opinion of how Jackson has behaved for the last 30 years.
Suck shit through a straw.

Forum List

Back