Why Does It Seem That Boards Are Heavy To The Right?

Detmurds

VIP Member
Oct 18, 2007
It seems to me, that this great board, as well as my political message board is heavy to the right? Am I wrong? I cannot keep a single left winger in my message board (see my signature), and to me it appears that there are no Dems that can defend another Dem??? Prove me wrong is what I say,..be it in this site or mine. I find that everytime one makes a point against the left they get offended and quit,..I have had that happen I think about 20% of the time in my boards. Oh well, what a goof,...PROVE ME WRONG!:eusa_boohoo:

cause all our fat is on the right side, so we lean to the right :lol:

It seems to me, that this great board, as well as my political message board is heavy to the right? Am I wrong? I cannot keep a single left winger in my message board (see my signature), and to me it appears that there are no Dems that can defend another Dem??? Prove me wrong is what I say,..be it in this site or mine. I find that everytime one makes a point against the left they get offended and quit,..I have had that happen I think about 20% of the time in my boards. Oh well, what a goof,...PROVE ME WRONG!:eusa_boohoo:

That's not true, I have a few Dems on mine.

its because people and especially younger adults see through the left right paradigm that it is essentially a 1 party state that serves the elites fraudulent banking system , its a divide and conquer strategy against the average American and they know this so these type of conversations can become surreal i can only describe it like a bunch of people discussing pro wrestling or a soap opera as if it where real for several years now the top posting in google top 1oo are alex jones films ,loose change etc consistently. its whats behind the Ron paul campaign ,a grassroots awaking that on 911,wmds immigration the destruction of the dollar .the governments of both party's serve the same elitist interest .left right whatever makes no difference and defending and battling sides is only serving the illusion of democracy
a revolutionary change is required and soon demanded

its because people and especially younger adults see through the left right paradigm that it is essentially a 1 party state that serves the elites fraudulent banking system , its a divide and conquer strategy against the average American and they know this so these type of conversations can become surreal i can only describe it like a bunch of people discussing pro wrestling or a soap opera as if it where real for several years now the top posting in Google top 1oo are Alex Jones films ,loose change etc consistently. its whats behind the Ron Paul campaign ,a grassroots awaking that on 911,wmds immigration the destruction of the dollar the governments of both party's serve the same elitist interest left right whatever makes no difference and defending and battling sides is only serving the illusion of democracy
a revolutionary change is required and soon demanded

:cuckoo:

you have nothing of relevance to say hence your constant use of stupid
little smileys in a attempt to compensate

:cuckoo: I believe that gets the message across...short and sweet...not some long winded drivel as some need to post to make them sound.........................Imathemostintelligent...Hey everyone lookie at me.......please:lol:

The left tends to prefer that their version of events and the world be accepted without question. A goodly number of them have no idea why they support what they support, except " because" and so when forced to answer hard question the majority run off to some board where they won't have to deal with those pesky questions and ideas.

Now we are blessed here, we have a smattering of leftoids that will stand and fight and are articulate and very adept at providing their reason for things. Granted they all still have a tendency to repeat the same lies over and over as if fact, but that is just standard practice. They don't run and they don't quit. They may get offended but they do not leave.

And for a while at least there were more lefties posting here then righties. Makes life much more fun when you have active participation from opposing sides.

I'd like to know on what you base your conclusion. USMB has a better balance than any board I've ever been a member of.

What in particular to the liberal argument do you think needs to be defended? I wouold also be interest to know which conservatives her defend other conservatives?

Message boards usually swing one way or the other, sooner or later. This one used to be hard right. For some reason, there are those posters on both sides who wish to be on boards where everyone agrees with them. I don't see the point to that. Not much debate between like minds.

And speaking of your signature ... I'm going to have to ask that you not advertise your board on this one. If you'd like to work out something reciprocal, PM me, but as it stands, you're violating the "Big Guy's" policy.

Probably because the right will try to run off any posters that don't exist solely to congratulate them for their opinions.

Think I'm wrong? Explain why air heads like Billo and Rush are the face of the neo-republican party.

This board used to swing HARD right back in the day. I'm glad that it's now a lot more balanced. Too much in either direction brings out lurking or trolling and, i agree, who wants to hear their own opinion echoed back all the time? It's easy to fall in line but I'm betting that we all have opinions that break the mold.

I appreciate having a place where lefties, righties, and rebels peppered throughout can bounce ideals off of each other without blowing each other up. WE may disagree about a lot of things but, without communication, we'll never know what we can all agree on.

Probably because the right will try to run off any posters that don't exist solely to congratulate them for their opinions.

Think I'm wrong? Explain why air heads like Billo and Rush are the face of the neo-republican party.

I've been a member of message boards where the left does the exact same thing.

Bill OReilly and Rush Limbaugh are radio personalities who express their opinions on mostly political matters. Neither are the face of the GOP anymore than Stuart Smally and Cindy Sheehan are the face of the Democrat party.

I've been a member of message boards where the left does the exact same thing.

Bill OReilly and Rush Limbaugh are radio personalities who express their opinions on mostly political matters. Neither are the face of the GOP anymore than Stuart Smally and Cindy Sheehan are the face of the Democrat party.

so no denial then ? just justification ?

Forum List

Back