Why does it seem like conservative chicks in politics are so much hotter.

I've made the observation that the women involved in politics on the conservative side are always so much hotter than those on the liberal side of the spectrum. And I'm not talking about hollywood people that don't know what they are talking about. Maybe its just on Fox news. In all seriousness why do you all think this is the case? No wonder Fox News gets such good ratings. Maybe conservatives don't allow ugly women to represent them. I hate to be so shallow but sometimes looks matter. :razz:

Intelligence has a lot to do with attractiveness! When you have confidence in yourself and you know that you know what you're talking about it makes you feel good... and when you feel good you look good.

Deep down inside liberals know that they don't have a clue and it eats at them mentally and physically and they end up looking like this:

ugly03.jpg

Last edited:
I've made the observation that the women involved in politics on the conservative side are always so much hotter than those on the liberal side of the spectrum. And I'm not talking about hollywood people that don't know what they are talking about. Maybe its just on Fox news. In all seriousness why do you all think this is the case? No wonder Fox News gets such good ratings. Maybe conservatives don't allow ugly women to represent them. I hate to be so shallow but sometimes looks matter. :razz:

I believe it is because conservatives are counting on their audience not using their brains. Conservatives figure that if they throw a pretty face up, people will nod their heads and leave out critical thinking. Didn't the Republicans choose Dan Quail as a VP based on looks? They actually thought the women in this would swoon over him and cast their votes accordingly. Today it is Sarah Palin, who although charismatic, is a light weight.

Of course their is no accounting for taste. One of their calender girls, Anne Coulter leaves much to be desired. Then again, intelligence is not their strong suit. How else can you explain the success of talk radio? Last I heard they were trumpeting Rush Limbaugh as an intellectual.

The Republican party strategy is simple. Roll back all reforms of the 20th century, eliminate the social saftey net, throw a few crumbs to the middle class while driving them to extinction. If anyone disagrees, shout them down, all the while considering themselves intellectual. Of course FOX, their mouthpiece, will parade out pretty women. That is because they have such contempt for the people of this country.

Of course with many on this forum it is a successful strategy. I guess the Republican force has great power over the weak minded.

Intelligence has a lot to do with attractiveness! When you have confidence in yourself and you know that you know what you're talking about it makes you feel good... and when you feel good you look good.

Deep down inside liberals know that they don't have a clue and it eats at them mentally and physically and they end up looking like this:

ugly03.jpg
:lol:

thRimshotBadumtsh.jpg

I've made the observation that the women involved in politics on the conservative side are always so much hotter

I don't know about the ones "involved in politics", but for the rest of us, it's because we have a somewhat militant streak.;)

As I said before hotter sells better. Especially to the sexually repressed religious right.

Fox has a good business model even if they push crap. They push crap with style.

Because they aren't all angry and bitter.

Forum List

Back