Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

What a pathetic IDF part timer. Hamas is a mercy to Israel. They should be thanking God all Hamas did was respond lightly.

I only recently joined these message boards, but this is easily the dumbest post i've seen. You sir, are retarded

Nope you're a liar for lying about Hamas. Hamas strictly defends its people. Israel is the one who kills thousands of civilians,women and children with white phosphorus bombs.

white phosphorus bombs are not a weapon for KILLING PEOPLE they are used to ILLUMINATE and MARK SITES as a "killer" they were extremely inefficient------but may -----rarely cause enough physical harm to kill. The poison nail bombs used by islamo nazi pigs world wide----and including hamas -----have only one dedicated function------the killing of children. They are inefficient for any other use------but can stometimes kill adults Anyone launching a nail bomb does it for the PURPOSE OF MURDERING CHILDREN------anyone who launches a phosphorus bomb is using it as a marker or illuminator-----but it does, sometimes kill Intention is a very important factor in determining crime There is no doubt that nail bomb users INTEND TO KILL------innocent children

white phosphorus bombs are not a weapon for KILLING PEOPLE they are used to ILLUMINATE and MARK SITES as a "killer" they were extremely inefficient------but may -----rarely cause enough physical harm to kill. The poison nail bombs used by islamo nazi pigs world wide----and including hamas -----have only one dedicated function------the killing of children. They are inefficient for any other use------but can stometimes kill adults Anyone launching a nail bomb does it for the PURPOSE OF MURDERING CHILDREN------anyone who launches a phosphorus bomb is using it as a marker or illuminator-----but it does, sometimes kill Intention is a very important factor in determining crime There is no doubt that nail bomb users INTEND TO KILL------innocent children

You're telling me they couldn't light up the sky without using chemical bombs? That burn people's skin until it gets to their bones? C'mon now you Khara Israeli bombs reach 5 different neighborhoods and could kill anyone there. Hamas qassams just hit the ground and nothing happens

You're telling me they couldn't light up the sky without using chemical bombs? That burn people's skin until it gets to their bones? C'mon now you Khara Israeli bombs reach 5 different neighborhoods and could kill anyone there. Hamas qassams just hit the ground and nothing happens

wrong again Khalb kharah LIGHT UP THE SKY? why would they want to? The issue for phosphorus bombs is MARK a site to be bombed and ILLUMINATE IT SLIGHTLY even a khalb kharah like you cannot be SO STUPID as to imagine that if Israel wanted to kill children -----they could simply carpet bomb Gaza ------if hamas COULD carpet bomb tel aviv ----it would. Hamas uses baby brain smashing nail bombs because they are inexpensive and very available and do exactly what terrorists pigs WANT TO DO ----ie TERRORIZE by killing children here and there while farting out "ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR" they like the random nature and the ANYTIME approach to the emulate al nabi filth

wrong again Khalb kharah LIGHT UP THE SKY? why would they want to? The issue for phosphorus bombs is MARK a site to be bombed and ILLUMINATE IT SLIGHTLY even a khalb kharah like you cannot be SO STUPID as to imagine that if Israel wanted to kill children -----they could simply carpet bomb Gaza ------if hamas COULD carpet bomb tel aviv ----it would. Hamas uses baby brain smashing nail bombs because they are inexpensive and very available and do exactly what terrorists pigs WANT TO DO ----ie TERRORIZE by killing children here and there while farting out "ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR" they like the random nature and the ANYTIME approach to the emulate al nabi filth

No they aren't they are to kill and terrorize children. Hamas bombs have like a 1 foot diameter explosion. I could stand on one and if it blew up I'd still be alive. An Israeli bomb kills everyone near it and 100's of feet around it even more.

For men Islam is a religion to die for with 72 virgins. Just curious, are there male virgins for female Muslims to die for as well?

Yes it is. And we enjoy living in it, thank you :)
No it isn't. And there isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes your right to that land, which includes the Israeli Supreme Court.

So you can fuck off, with your bullshit colonialism!

Sorry i forgot to mention that we are not only living on our land, but THRIvING in it as well.

Btw. I hear hamas is looking for new suicide bombers. Theres no salary, but apparently you get 72 virgins and life in paradise. Go check it out.

MJ is a sick person. Israel commits aggression all the time. And the Palestinians fight to defend their people and sovereignty

No they aren't they are to kill and terrorize children. Hamas bombs have like a 1 foot diameter explosion. I could stand on one and if it blew up I'd still be alive. An Israeli bomb kills everyone near it and 100's of feet around it even more.

your response is silly and simply reveals the fact that you know nothing about the weapons used by your jihadist murdering pigs Phosphorus bombs have virtually no circumference of destruction. If one is not acutually HIT WITH THE PHOSPHORUS -----which involves only a few feet of circumference------they cause NO HARM AT ALL------but the jihadist pig nail bombs cast sharp bits of metal in a circumference of several hundred feet those sharp bits easily penetrate the soft skull of a child-------and the poison on the nails which the pigs use to honor the their "god" liquefies the child's brain Your trivializing of the murderous use of nail bomb by the meccan pigs is an atrocity-----the Ummah has not murdering ONLY IN ISRAEL using those bombs from the filth of the meccan creed------they have murdered THOUSANDS OF HINDUS and even ----thousands of each other with them --------lots of stinking sluts tie them to their stinking asses to murder children in mosques-----shiite on sunni and sunni on shiite The nail bomb is the basic tool of the basic child murdering terrorist meccan pig

your response is silly and simply reveals the fact that you know nothing about the weapons used by your jihadist murdering pigs Phosphorus bombs have virtually no circumference of destruction. If one is not acutually HIT WITH THE PHOSPHORUS -----which involves only a few feet of circumference------they cause NO HARM AT ALL------but the jihadist pig nail bombs cast sharp bits of metal in a circumference of several hundred feet those sharp bits easily penetrate the soft skull of a child-------and the poison on the nails which the pigs use to honor the their "god" liquefies the child's brain Your trivializing of the murderous use of nail bomb by the meccan pigs is an atrocity-----the Ummah has not murdering ONLY IN ISRAEL using those bombs from the filth of the meccan creed------they have murdered THOUSANDS OF HINDUS and even ----thousands of each other with them --------lots of stinking sluts tie them to their stinking asses to murder children in mosques-----shiite on sunni and sunni on shiite The nail bomb is the basic tool of the basic child murdering terrorist meccan pig

Video shows evidence of phosphorus bombs in Gaza | World news | guardian.co.uk

Israeli military confirms the use of white phosphorus bombs in the Gaza Strip - Wikinews, the free news source

Liar

Oh now I get it. Hamas strictly defends its people." They sure do a great job of that in Gaza. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oEflrSMB9k]Hamas killing palestinians in gaza - Rare footage - YouTube[/ame]

What a pathetic IDF part timer. Hamas is a mercy to Israel. They should be thanking God all Hamas did was respond lightly.

I only recently joined these message boards, but this is easily the dumbest post i've seen. You sir, are retarded

Nope you're a liar for lying about Hamas. Hamas strictly defends its people. Israel is the one who kills thousands of civilians,women and children with white phosphorus bombs.

Oh now I get it. Hamas strictly defends its people." They sure do a great job of that in Gaza. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Hamas killing palestinians in gaza - Rare footage - YouTube

And of course no footage of them killing any of them. Those are all Fatah militants who were torturing and kidnapping Hamas policemen and were armed by Israel. They deserve to get arrested what's your point?

Last edited:
The rockets are the simple most primitive way they have to try to fight the Jewish pioneers returning to land taken by the Arabs. It's their fighting in name of Allah's sake, in the wicked Kaffir Yahud. Allahu Ackbar!
End the occupation. Period!

Id rather jump into an alligator infested lake then give even 1% of ANY of ISRAELS land, my land, to the Palis and their terrorist Ègovernment.

NEVER

Well said.

The very same stuff they use in their rofkets. How convinient of you to ignore that

The very same stuff they use in their rofkets. How convinient of you to ignore that

No they don't. Hamas rockets are nothing compared to American missiles. They have different stuff in them

MJ is a sick person. Israel commits aggression all the time. And the Palestinians fight to defend their people and sovereignty

The IDF protect "the offspring of apes and pigs" the same ones yor people calls to destroy. Hamas are nothing but Jew killers

No they aren't. Hamas came from the conflict. They oppose Israeli occupation and killing and horrible treatment. Especially during the 90s

Israel is a foreign, military occupation of Palestine. That, by its very nature, is the aggressive position.

Palestine's actions are strictly defensive.

Here's actual footage during the Gaza war. Yeah we definitely see children right next to them (sarcasm)

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64hTLJfQMk4]YouTube - ‫[/ame]

And of course the Israeli cowards are hiding behind their tanks firing shells.

Forum List

Back