Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

More than 350 posts on this thread-----and the only conclusion we have is that tinnie and loin support the random and intermittent liquefication of the brains of jewish children in Israel-------which they call a militarily justified "DEFENSIVE MANEUVER" for the record----the same "militarily justified defensive maneuver" has been employed to blow the brains out of hindu children during holiday fun in parks and market places and muslim children during muslim holidays----all by noble Jihadists and Jihadistas. Nail bombs have been found in the hands of ----DEFENSE SEEKING mujahadin in canada and the USA

ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR~~~~~~~~

-----and the only conclusion we have is that tinnie and loin support the random and intermittent liquefication of the brains of jewish children in Israel-------

When did we ever say that?

You say that all the time without saying that directly. But we get the thinking.

Bullshit. Fact is Israel lost the land historically by deciding to fight against the Romans. Fair and square fight. They had no right to the land ever since then. Except the ones who still lived there
Fact is Muslims lost the land historically by deciding to attack Israel the moment it was formed. They lost. Fair and square fight.

One of Israel's biggest lies. No Arab country crossed the border into Israel in 1948.

A UN Security Council resolution called for an armistice ending the 1948 war. Nobody surrendered. Nobody lost.

Israel signed the armistice agreements that gave no land to Israel. The international borders of Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine remained unchanged from 1922. None of them lost any land.
Funny how, what was it, 5 nations amassed together couldn't wipe out little ol' Israel, innit?

Allah must have been napping. :lol:

Funny how, what was it, 5 nations amassed together couldn't wipe out little ol' Israel, innit?

Allah must have been napping. :lol:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that the "Palestinian" nation of Israel was attacked on the very day of its birth, by hostile Arab/Islamic nations surrounding it--and those hostile foreign nations sponsored traitors within the Arab/Islamic population of Israel.

It occurs to me that these Arab/Islamic Israelis ("Palestinians") actually belonged (briefly) to a nation in somewhere between May 14th and May 15th, 1948. They belonged to a nation that asserted a commitment to "foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; ... be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; ... ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture;..."

Yet these "Palestinians" chose to fight with the forces of hostile invading nations, against their own newly formed nation (i.e. Israel)--and then they lost. They could have fought with their own countrymen in defense of their nation, but they chose otherwise. It's pretty self evident why Israel wanted nothing to do with those back-stabbing shit-birds.

You cannot deny that Jewish "Palestinians" (Israelis) stood up as the valid sovereign organization on the eve that Great Britain abandoned its administrative control of the region. You cannot claim that Arab/Islamic "Palestinians" stood up as a valid sovereign organization. And you cannot deny that (aided by foriegn nations) certain Arab/Islamic Israelis went beyond contesting the legitimacy of Israeli soveriegnty, but went all the more farther by embracing the invaders of their own lands--traitors to their nation and traitors to themselves.

Considering the behavior of the progeny of those traitors, I'm entirely unsurprised that Israelis are unwelcoming to them, and I am wholly surprised at the restraint Israel has exercised in not obliterating them from the planet in the manner that they have clearly been so capable of doing.

I think these "Palestinians" have been barred from citizenship in the surrounding Arab/Islamic nations because the citizens of those nations weren't too keen on patriating the traitors to Israel that they sponsored in 1948 (after all, traitors ARE traitors regardless of which side they sell out to); and they sensibly maintain that same position of disdain for the trouble-making posterity of those traitors.

If I'm not wrong about this, it seems apparent to me that the right thing for these Palestinians to do is accept that their forebears lost for them any claim to a homeland in Israel when they turned against their countrymen and lost; and (in light of their behavior since) they should accept with gratitude any accommodations they get now. One of those accommodations really ought to be the possibility of patriation by the sponsor nations of their treason.

well----logically -----those who left in time of war-----could be charged with HIGH TREASON-----and executed. The "EXPULSION" of arabs from Israel -----was a polarization of populations ------which always accompanies local wars Jews also left those parts of palestine that were partitioned to palestine------but somehow that migration polarization is not called an "expulsion" and the land and possessions they abandoned is ignored good of you to notice but do not expect your very valid description to have an effect on the board islamo nazis

Forum List

Back