Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

A question directed at the pro Palis on this board.

Why do they launch rockets and what do you think they plan on accomplishing by it ?

My guess, those who want to have power and control over the people. It's really pretty simple, find someone for the constituents to hate, attack those they hate - with words or missiles - and tell the constituents you are doing it in the name of their safety, freedom and liberty.

27655985.jpg

LOL! They aren't funny anymore invest more time. The only funny ones were the olds ones

The rockets are the simple most primitive way they have to try to fight the Jewish pioneers returning to land taken by the Arabs. It's their fighting in name of Allah's sake, in the wicked Kaffir Yahud. Allahu Ackbar!
End the occupation. Period!

Id rather jump into an alligator infested lake then give even 1% of ANY of ISRAELS land, my land, to the Palis and their terrorist Ègovernment.

NEVER

anyone willing to discuss the launching of rockets----loaded with coumadin soaked nails---specifically intended to liquefy the brains of Israeli children? No doubt if nabi al kanzeer had them----he would have used them------the poor khalb was reduced to slitting throats one by one

Link? And what are the stuff in the American supplied bombs that go to Israel have in em? They blow up and shrapnel comes all ways at a very fast fatal speed and white phosphorus was meant to burn Palestinian children alive. How cruel. Hamas rockets never kill anyone unless a person goes out to film it falling on their head or a direct hit
What's the death toll in Syria at the moment where the Muslims have been killing each other? How many children have died abd/or have been tortured? By the way, who is supplying all the bombs which enables the the Syrian Air Force to bomb the opposition. Could it be Iran through Hezbollah?

the purpose of the rockets is to SUPPORT THE ISLAMIC CAUSE BY KILLING CHILDREN FOR THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH -----anyone who does not understand this simple fact knows nothing about islam

the purpose of the rockets is to SUPPORT THE ISLAMIC CAUSE BY KILLING CHILDREN FOR THE PLEASURE OF ALLAH -----anyone who does not understand this simple fact knows nothing about islam

Did you forget the second dose?:piss2: thank me later

because is pretending that even he knows nothing about islam The ART of any culture reveals its psyche. Christian art over the past 2000 years depicts----a mother with an infant -----saints----and sometimes the crucifixtion scene Jewish art consists of mostly artifacts-----ornamented spice boxes, wine cups, candle holders, calligraphy----the pictoral art is usually an old man reading a book----or teaching a kid to read. I once attended a muslim "ART EXPOSITION" put on by the saudi embassy. Most of the "art" scimitars with silver---HIGHLY ornamented silver filagree handles -----there were a two or three examples of calligraphy----the Pictoral art consisted of a jerk atop of horse ---swinging a scimitar. ----the good new for me is that hubby is an expert on art-----so he was able to tell me which jewish groups were responsible for the silver filagree decorations---muslims don't do that work -----for the past 1400 years they depended on jews for it-------but now the stuff is barely being made because all the jews left----so all they have left is plain swords----but it is ok because lately the pious muslims carry AK 47's as a kind of personal jewelry

Did you forget the second dose?:piss2: thank me later
Do you think Hamas realizes the price they'll pay if by chance any of those rockets kill any innocent Israelis? I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in their sandals when it happens.

anyone willing to discuss the launching of rockets----loaded with coumadin soaked nails---specifically intended to liquefy the brains of Israeli children? No doubt if nabi al kanzeer had them----he would have used them------the poor khalb was reduced to slitting throats one by one

Link? And what are the stuff in the American supplied bombs that go to Israel have in em? They blow up and shrapnel comes all ways at a very fast fatal speed and white phosphorus was meant to burn Palestinian children alive. How cruel. Hamas rockets never kill anyone unless a person goes out to film it falling on their head or a direct hit
What's the death toll in Syria at the moment where the Muslims have been killing each other? How many children have died abd/or have been tortured? By the way, who is supplying all the bombs which enables the the Syrian Air Force to bomb the opposition. Could it be Iran through Hezbollah?

Yup you nailed it.

And BTW BecauseIKnow, the only reason Israelis arent dying in these recent rocket attacks is because
1) Israel has taken measures to protect their citizens
2) Hamas doesnt have the weapons capability to do so.

But dont let that fool you, If there was no wall and minimal security, Hamas would be killing children by the thousands and slicing babies throats.

Thankfully, Israel cares for its citizens
Hamas, well, they want their citizens to die, to use as propaganda against Israel. They dont give a flyng fuck about their citizens.

Yup you nailed it.

And BTW BecauseIKnow, the only reason Israelis arent dying in these recent rocket attacks is because
1) Israel has taken measures to protect their citizens
2) Hamas doesnt have the weapons capability to do so.

But dont let that fool you, If there was no wall and minimal security, Hamas would be killing children by the thousands and slicing babies throats.

Thankfully, Israel cares for its citizens
Hamas, well, they want their citizens to die, to use as propaganda against Israel. They dont give a flyng fuck about their citizens.

Hamas always responds to Israeli aggression. Don't cry victim now. Yesterday you Zionists tell us you kick the Arabs ass and now you're victims. Whatever fits your agenda

Thanks for the civil response, you terrorist worshipping monkey.
Stating the obvious, means I'm a "terrorist worshipping monkey"?

I guess that answers the "brain damage" question!

So, launching rockets into random area full of civilians will end the occupation is what you;re saying.
No, it was not.

You see, I already know the answer to the question I asked in the OP.
Then why did you ask it, dumbass?

The ANSWER IS:

Because Hamas is a disgusting terrorist organization (I prefer to call them a cult) who has NO value for human life (Jewish or Muslim) and they have brains that are not fully developed. Also, it gives them a reason to shout ALLAH AHKBAR !!
Hamas is the legally elected government of Gaza.

Id rather jump into an alligator infested lake then give even 1% of ANY of ISRAELS land, my land, to the Palis and their terrorist Ègovernment.

NEVER
It's not your land.

Yes it is. And we enjoy living in it, thank you :)
No it isn't. And there isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes your right to that land, which includes the Israeli Supreme Court.

So you can fuck off, with your bullshit colonialism!

Excellent question. They launch rockets on Irael due to Israel's brutal treament of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep the the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians captives in Israel. And Israel gets what Israel deserves in return for this Zionist agenda. The Palestinians want to be free from Israel with self determination. And not once has Israel even tried to free them back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

A question directed at the pro Palis on this board.

Why do they launch rockets and what do you think they plan on accomplishing by it ?

It's not your land.

Yes it is. And we enjoy living in it, thank you :)
No it isn't. And there isn't a single country on this planet that recognizes your right to that land, which includes the Israeli Supreme Court.

So you can fuck off, with your bullshit colonialism!

Sorry i forgot to mention that we are not only living on our land, but THRIvING in it as well.

Btw. I hear hamas is looking for new suicide bombers. Theres no salary, but apparently you get 72 virgins and life in paradise. Go check it out.

What a pathetic IDF part timer. Hamas is a mercy to Israel. They should be thanking God all Hamas did was respond lightly.

What a pathetic IDF part timer. Hamas is a mercy to Israel. They should be thanking God all Hamas did was respond lightly.

I only recently joined these message boards, but this is easily the dumbest post i've seen. You sir, are retarded

Forum List

Back