Why does Hamas launch rockets at Israel ?

The rockets are the simple most primitive way they have to try to fight the Jewish pioneers returning to land taken by the Arabs. It's their fighting in name of Allah's sake, in the wicked Kaffir Yahud. Allahu Ackbar!
End the occupation. Period!

I will rather die than giving my beloved home to the people whom their grandparents burned my ranch and fields.

Is they have issues they need to adress our government. Us southerners should not be a target of their wrath

It depends what date they fired rockets. Most are in response to Israeli attacks
Why not prove that to us? It should be very, very easy for you to do. Meanwhile, we read about the numerous rocket attacks where there was no excuse for them. Wouldn't it be great, since the Israelis are so good at inventing things, that they come up with some that every time a rocket is shot into Israel, the rocket goes back like a boomerang to where it was fired, taking out the terrorists who shot the rocket off? This way Israel wouldn't have to retaliate when these rockets go off since the bad guys would have been taken out.

You don't have to be pro Palestinian to realize why Hamas fires rockets.
They fire rockets, result in IDF attacking Gaza. If they stop the idf wont bother them. See? Simple

Not true the IDF can kill without having to respond to an rocket. Like I said we we need to talk about the year. Most were in response to IDF attacks. They also attack people on the sea. And borders with Gaza they have tanks and troops who kill.

It depends what date they fired rockets. Most are in response to Israeli attacks
Why not prove that to us? It should be very, very easy for you to do. Meanwhile, we read about the numerous rocket attacks where there was no excuse for them. Wouldn't it be great, since the Israelis are so good at inventing things, that they come up with some that every time a rocket is shot into Israel, the rocket goes back like a boomerang to where it was fired, taking out the terrorists who shot the rocket off? This way Israel wouldn't have to retaliate when these rockets go off since the bad guys would have been taken out.

You speak with your emotions this conflict isn't for you. I never seen such propaganda, it only comes out of uneducated people's mouths. This thread isn't for you. Let the Israelis and Palestinians speak :cool:

You speak with your emotions this conflict isn't for you. I never seen such propaganda, it only comes out of uneducated people's mouths. This thread isn't for you. Let the Israelis and Palestinians speak :cool:
You too can go piss up a rope, princess.

Haha! Nice meltdown :lol: finally hoss got mad lol :D

Not a meltdown but just disgusted with all the Taqiyya you manage to throw out. How conveniently you forget that you were the one having the meltdown when I brought up some of the behavior which Muslims are told to follow. By the way don't you have school tomorrow? A good night's sleep will help you with your school work.

Not a meltdown but just disgusted with all the Taqiyya you manage to throw out. How conveniently you forget that you were the one having the meltdown when I brought up some of the behavior which Muslims are told to follow. By the way don't you have school tomorrow? A good night's sleep will help you with your school work.

STFU with your boring paranoid conspiratorial junk. No one wants to hear it. Go join irosie elsewhere. If its too hard for you to discuss something get out of this thread no one forced you to try to make a statement :cool:

STFU with your boring paranoid conspiratorial junk. No one wants to hear it. Go join irosie elsewhere. If its too hard for you to discuss something get out of this thread no one forced you to try to make a statement :cool:
No need to cry, sweetness.

No need to cry, sweetness.

You had the meltdown not me :lol:

anyone willing to discuss the launching of rockets----loaded with coumadin soaked nails---specifically intended to liquefy the brains of Israeli children? No doubt if nabi al kanzeer had them----he would have used them------the poor khalb was reduced to slitting throats one by one

anyone willing to discuss the launching of rockets----loaded with coumadin soaked nails---specifically intended to liquefy the brains of Israeli children? No doubt if nabi al kanzeer had them----he would have used them------the poor khalb was reduced to slitting throats one by one

Link? And what are the stuff in the American supplied bombs that go to Israel have in em? They blow up and shrapnel comes all ways at a very fast fatal speed and white phosphorus was meant to burn Palestinian children alive. How cruel. Hamas rockets never kill anyone unless a person goes out to film it falling on their head or a direct hit

A question directed at the pro Palis on this board.

Why do they launch rockets and what do you think they plan on accomplishing by it ?
Do you have brain damage?

The rockets are in response to the illegal 45 year occupation Israel has held on Palestinian land.

Thanks for the civil response, you terrorist worshipping monkey.

So, launching rockets into random area full of civilians will end the occupation is what you;re saying.

You see, I already know the answer to the question I asked in the OP. The ANSWER IS:

Because Hamas is a disgusting terrorist organization (I prefer to call them a cult) who has NO value for human life (Jewish or Muslim) and they have brains that are not fully developed. Also, it gives them a reason to shout ALLAH AHKBAR !!

27655004.jpg

Lol Roudy dedicated his time for about 10 memes he created himself for me :). He loves me

Forum List

Back