Why does GOD need us?

Dystopia

Rookie
Nov 23, 2009
Tennessee
Have been told by a number of people why they need GOD. My question, why does GOD need us to be good so we can go to Heaven, other than the lame reason of love, because if he loves us he would not willingly send anyone to Hell.

Let us say the reason is love from GOD. Well, how many people can GOD really love? If GOD is only willing to let in people that returns the love and love him in returns. To me, it looks like GOD is insecure about himself and this is the reason GOD has Hell.

Have been told by a number of people why they need GOD. My question, why does GOD need us to be good so we can go to Heaven, other than the lame reason of love, because if he loves us he would not willingly send anyone to Hell.

Let us say the reason is love from GOD. Well, how many people can GOD really love? If GOD is only willing to let in people that returns the love and love him in returns. To me, it looks like GOD is insecure about himself and this is the reason GOD has Hell.

try reading a little deeper into it if you can

Why don't you ask him?

Again Why would an all powerful everlasting God need us to poor pathetic humans to worship him?
And what could he be jealous of?

• Banned
Again Why would an all powerful everlasting God need us to poor pathetic humans to worship him?
And what could he be jealous of?

He must be an insecure GOD if he wants us to be with him. GOD must have a mental illness if he really is a GOD.

Hell doesn't exist. At least not the fire and brimstone one.

God turned Earth over to Satan so that he could attempt to prove a point. The point being that man and Satan could run man's affairs without God and that man did not need God.

SO if Hell is the realm ruled by Satan then that is EARTH right now.

Satan will be cast out when Jesus returns leading the Army. He and any willing followers will be permanently put to death. Those that believed and accepted God will be given everlasting life. And will live on a restored Earth. Only 144000 will ascend to Heaven. Everyone else will reside on Earth.

Satan will be cast out when Jesus returns leading the Army. He and any willing followers will be permanently put to death. Those that believed and accepted God will be given everlasting life. And will live on a restored Earth. Only 144000 will ascend to Heaven. Everyone else will reside on Earth.

There are a number of people that believe that President Obama is a non Christian. Say we have a really true non Christian President of the United States of America during the second coming of Jesus. If the President of the United States of America orders the military to fight back, would not that make everyone in the military never be able to enjoy the benefits of the second coming.

So if you’re a Christian you may be ordered to fight Jesus during the second coming. So you can risk your soul to be in the military.

That is one intrepretation of the end as depicted in the bible.
There are many just among Christians.

Man in my judgment has written GOD in a way to show how much the level of his mental illness is. Unless, the writers of the Bible had a mental illness and not GOD.

That is one intrepretation of the end as depicted in the bible.
There are many just among Christians.

Man in my judgment has written GOD in a way to show how much the level of his mental illness is. Unless, the writers of the Bible had a mental illness and not GOD.

It appears for sure that the person that wrote the final book in the bible was insane.
The rest appear to be either historical or written to ensure control of the followers.

Why does GOD need us?

To support and keep up the real estate he owns.

And he owns a LOT of it.

BTW?

We're not doing a very good job.

Jehovah's Witnesses, ftw.

However, I have a question. What percentage of current and former Jehovah's Witnesses does 144,000 represent?

Last edited:

Jehovah's Witnesses, ftw.

However, I have a question. What percentage of current and former Jehovah's Witnesses does 144,000 represent?

there has to be a lot more of them than 144,000.

Does that 144,000 include those already dead but qualified for heaven?

I read through all of the comments up to this point, and now I want to respond.

First, I really don't think you are looking for an answer to this question, because if you read the Bible, and clearly understand it, you will know that God does not need us.

Second, You said, " why does GOD need us to be good so we can go to Heaven..." We cannot be good enough to help ourselves go to heaven. God does not need for us to be good, we are the ones who need for us to be good. Our being good will not get us anything in Heaven, it is our faith, and all that the faith brings upon us that we need.

We are the ones who need everything that God can offer us. God could be God with or without us. I am just thankful that God has so much to offer.

In response to your last paragraph, God loves everyone the same. All that He has provided has been for everyone. He does not need for us to return love back to Him. Love is the results of the Holy Spirit in us as He works in purifying out spiritual being. We, as man, cannot know the love of God aside from the Holy Spirit demonstrating in within us. When He does that, we, if we have been born again, can see and experience that love.

The love that mankind has for one another can be an awesome thing. It is wonderful, and it is good. When we experience the love that is of God, we find something much more wonderful. We give that love freely back to God, and to mankind in general.

While we are still on this earth, and trapped in the earthly body, we will still find ourselves slipping into sin. We sometimes do things that we ought not to do. If we are truly born in the Spirit, we will repent of that sin, and it will not be part of our lifestyle.

I know, too much answer for the question. I seem to do that a lot.

However, unless you really want an answer, this is just another piece of information for you to rebuke.

Good post but it does not explain the wrath of god when his orders are not followed or his being a jealous god.

Forum List

Back