Why does Fox News continue to disgrace America?

“Can't Fox just stop lying, do some actual journalism, and grow up?”

Fox isn't 'news,' it's not 'journalism,' Fox is entertainment for conservatives.

The Blaze and Fox News is the closest thing to Journalism that can be found in the Western Hemisphere.

Fox is legally an entertainment network. That's why they can get away with telling the truth in only 18% of their stories.

The Blaze is run by a certifiable froot loop.

Thanks to Rupert Murdoch, true journalism in the US is dead and gone. Sold out to foreign interests.

I dare you to watch this documentary.

That's the same excuse they give Limpballs. He's an entertainer so he can lie about politics. Ppppfffftttt...

You still haven't shown any lies from Fox staffers. I challenged you on it. You flunked.

:lol: Just because you can't accept reality, doesn't mean I flunked anything. Fox News tells the truth 18% of the time. That percentage is worse than any other cable news organization.

You actually think I would accept this 18% number ? HA HA. You're even further out in left field than I thought. I DO accept reality. I accept the reality of no go zones in various countries, and the mountains of confirmations of them. You're the one on cloud 9. You don't even realize that the so-called Fox "apologies" are nothing but Islamization (and I wonder if you even know what that is)

Forum List

Back