Why does everyone hate Jews?

So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?
Blame Israeli's and Zionists. They want people to hate jews.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

Blame Israeli's and Zionists. They want people to hate jews.
why do Judeans get the blame, they don't even have their own State of Judea.

Because the Abrahamic religions have been in a pissing match for 1200 years.

Every country with a sizable Jewish population has seen expulsions or pogroms against Jews.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. There have been none in Sweden, Denmark, Brazil, Argentina,
USA, Canada, all of Africa, Mexico, all of South America, Australia,
New Zealand,all of Central America, Belgium, Italy.

Why is it so many Trump haters are simultaneously Jew haters?

Rhetorical question.

Rhetorical question.
Why are so many trump supporters jew haters?

Answer: breitbart

Based on the sampling of voices here, there is a significant skew to liberal Jew haters. Something I see reflected in college campuses.

Old school antisemitism, might be belong to right wing fringes. But the newer, much more vitriolic version has liberalism stamped all over it.

Rhetorical question.

Based on the sampling of voices here, there is a significant skew to liberal Jew haters. Something I see reflected in college campuses.

Old school antisemitism, might be belong to right wing fringes. But the newer, much more vitriolic version has liberalism stamped all over it.
I see this is "make stuff up day" on USMB again...

Rhetorical question.

I see this is "make stuff up day" on USMB again...
Why do expatriate Israelis want to be called, Judeans?

They don't hate Jews, they are just jealous of them.

Rhetorical question.

Started with the 'anti-war' movement and the left wingers eating up Soviet propaganda, and they still repeat the idiotic stuff decades after their masters regime collapsed, which shows just how emotionally retarded and deranged these vermin are

Being Leftist and Anti-Semitic in Germany - Susanne Urban

Anti-Zionism, however - which is not mere criticism of Israeli policies, but the denial of the Jewish people's right to live in their own state - also links leftists and rightists. Since the Six Day War of 1967, both the extreme and the mainstream Left in Europe have shown strong anti-Zionist tendencies, not always distinguishable from anti-Semitism. Although leftist anti-Zionism seemed to decline after the fall of Communism in 1990, it was reanimated by the Second Intifada and the antiglobalization movement, which is today a main source of leftist anti-Semitism.

In a May 2002 survey in the weekly magazine Der Spiegel, 25% agreed that "what the state of Israel does to the Palestinians is no different than what the Nazis did during the Third Reich to the Jews."2 A new scholarly book analyzes how deeply anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism are rooted in German society.3 Since 1989, united Germany seems to stand on two main pillars: a strong anti-American and anti-Israeli attitude.

... and much more at the link; a very accurate assessment.

Forum List

Back