Why does everyone hate Jews?

Doesn't explain why... pretty much everyone on my list opposed them though.

Asia, Muslims, Nazis... and so forth.
I have another theory but it upsets people. Fuck it.

I think another reason is that they took on the religion of the original Hebrews who were Black and a lot of them admit the original Hebrews were Black which pisses everyone else off.

umm... wot?

Translate that to today, like who in today's world remembers that?
I think its a residual anger. You know how you start off being mad at someone for one thing and it just builds up until you cant remember the original reason?

ok, so my "residual anger" is on the ol'lady for scratching my truck 15 years ago when she didn't wait for it to warm up enough to see through the frosted windshield, but I can't recall residual anger over something that was all the shizzle... centuries ago.
Well imagine if youre white and you see these people that are considered gods chosen. Whites being white would want to have that distinction. However, they arent Black which doesnt fit with the book of genisis. So they convert which pizzes off other whites because they thought of it first. Blacks are driven out of the mid east and into Africa very much like Jesus was. The new white Jews see a golden opportunity and claim the mantle. The only problem is that there is a tribe in Africa that are by DNA more Jewish than the white Jews. Now other white people are really pissed they fucked up it so bad.

Who in mainstream thinks that though?

That sounds Hitler-ish

I think another reason is that they took on the religion of the original Hebrews who were Black and a lot of them admit the original Hebrews were Black which pisses everyone else off.

umm... wot?

I think its a residual anger. You know how you start off being mad at someone for one thing and it just builds up until you cant remember the original reason?

ok, so my "residual anger" is on the ol'lady for scratching my truck 15 years ago when she didn't wait for it to warm up enough to see through the frosted windshield, but I can't recall residual anger over something that was all the shizzle... centuries ago.
Well imagine if youre white and you see these people that are considered gods chosen. Whites being white would want to have that distinction. However, they arent Black which doesnt fit with the book of genisis. So they convert which pizzes off other whites because they thought of it first. Blacks are driven out of the mid east and into Africa very much like Jesus was. The new white Jews see a golden opportunity and claim the mantle. The only problem is that there is a tribe in Africa that are by DNA more Jewish than the white Jews. Now other white people are really pissed they fucked up it so bad.

That sounds Hitler-ish
Mainstream what and thinks what? i need specifics.

umm... wot?

That sounds Hitler-ish

Thinks anything from Genesis.

How do you relate to that? Do you have first, second... twentieth hand knowledge of what happened during that period of time?

At least with WWII we still have first hand testimony of what went on by real, living people.

That sounds Hitler-ish

How do you relate to that? Do you have first, second... twentieth hand knowledge of what happened during that period of time?

At least with WWII we still have first hand testimony of what went on by real, living people.

Nakam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't hate jews. In fact, I don't hate anyone. It's such a strong word, hate.

That sounds Hitler-ish

Nakam

That helps a lot

That sounds Hitler-ish

Not sure what you mean. The Book of Genesis shows that Black people founded and populated Israel. Thats not up for debate. Thats just whats written in the Torah and the OT. Science documents that Blacks were the first homo sapiens on the planet. Again thats not up for debate and the Book of Genesis is consistent with that.

I relate that like anything else I may read about history. Lets pretend the bible is just a story (which is the way I lean). Just becasue its a story doesnt mean they are not describing the population as they see it. For example the characters in in a lot of fictional books describe the people at that time. The onus is on those disputing what is observed. There has to be evidence that the Hebrews were white back then. No one has to prove what is in the bible and what science knows.

So yeah, I know everyone doesn't hate Jews but stick with me.

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

So why all the angst over them?

I think it’s their big noses.

That sounds Hitler-ish

Not sure what you mean. The Book of Genesis shows that Black people founded and populated Israel. Thats not up for debate. Thats just whats written in the Torah and the OT. Science documents that Blacks were the first homo sapiens on the planet. Again thats not up for debate and the Book of Genesis is consistent with that.

I relate that like anything else I may read about history. Lets pretend the bible is just a story (which is the way I lean). Just becasue its a story doesnt mean they are not describing the population as they see it. For example the characters in in a lot of fictional books describe the people at that time. The onus is on those disputing what is observed. There has to be evidence that the Hebrews were white back then. No one has to prove what is in the bible and what science knows.

I beg to differ on what's not up for debate and what is.

Books are books, old ones are not factual, not even close but that's not the premise of my thread.

Pushing aside a debate on what's factual or not in books that nobody can ever realistically prove...

... who thinks this, believes this? In modern society?

That sounds Hitler-ish

I beg to differ on what's not up for debate and what is.

Books are books, old ones are not factual, not even close but that's not the premise of my thread.

Pushing aside a debate on what's factual or not in books that nobody can ever realistically prove...

... who thinks this, believes this? In modern society?
You can differ but that doesnt change what the facts say. Thats why I say its not up for debate. I wont debate something thats is clearly stated in the OT and whats consistent with what science tells us about the people that first inhabited the planet and that region of the planet.

You want names? What exactly are you asking? I know a white guy that actually wrote a book about it. His name is Gert Muller.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CMUSGIE/?tag=ff0d01-20

51eDdyI89tL.jpg

Dont forget to read the 5 star review from a white reader.

"The author says, "The evidence from the Bible describes the ancient Hebrews as being Afro-haired and Black." I must admit that I bought this book to debunk it. I have read the Bible many times and did not believe that any such evidence was in there. I was wrong. It's there, alright. I had just missed it."

I was raised Catholic, 12 years of nuns kicking my ass, all that. I still identify as Christian but since my great grandmother was Jewish I sometimes identify as a Jew for that reason. I'm not an anti-semite but I reject organized religion so keep that in mind.

Historically Jews have been persecuted. Rome, Byzantine, Ottoman Empire, Asia, list goes on. Nazis, old Europe, nobody wanted them.

In today's modern society, in large part because of the advent of Israel they're shunned also, however as an ethnic group they've been among the most productive, most artistic, most humanly advanced group in human history.

I think it’s their big noses.

Yeah that or their big...

...so old joke, what happens when (insert target name here) runs into a wall with a hard on? He breaks his nose.

I think Jews piss of a lot of people because they can be very racist. They can be very arrogant since they believe they are God’s chosen ones. It gives them a sense of entitlement, and they look down on everyone else as “goy”. Whatever society they are in, they don’t ever truly assimilate, which always keeps them alienated. Today it’s even worse when you have these liberal “atheist Jews” that are arrogant and hate Christians and even hate Orthodox Jews.

Not all Jews are like that, but a good size of them are.

I always wondered the same thing. Over the years, the most common response was "they don't believe Jesus was God's Son" and "they killed Christ".
I think its a bunch of hooey, myself, but Jews have been persecuted forever it seems. And yes, I have considered that they think/believe/act as if they are "the chosen", i.e. "Daddy's Favorite" which always causes rifts with the other "children" of God.

Anyway...so far, no clear cut answers as to your question from what I can see.

Apparently I can't reply to this post because of forum restrictions.

...whatever

You would have to go back to each event to better understand the causes. For instance today's "persecution" is about their occupation of Israel.

But if you are looking for a "simple" answer it is most likely because they are fairly cliquish and have had success.

I think there are two reasons.

The first is that anti-Jewish sentiment is hardwired into Christianity and Islam.

The second is their lovely habit of thinking the goyim are there to be exploited and cheated. Israel is a great example.

"A Land without a people for a People Without a Land".

"Pardon me, we're living here... This is our land".

(Shoot Arab in head), "Yup, a Land without a people...."

As well as Jesus that was black. Skin of bronze as the Bible describes him. I think Hitler liked BBC. He was just embarrassed [emoji30].

Jesus wasn't black, and i can prove it.
You'll be the first. Didnt god make people in his image?

There have been many decades of archaeological digs in the Middle East. Not a single pair of Air Jordans have been unearthed.
Air Jordans werent invented during the time of Jesus. However we know that the Hebrews were described as "their visage was Black as coal". No one is Black as coal unless they are....well Black.

Bible Gateway passage: Lamentations 4:8-10 - King James Version

"Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick."

Sounds like Ethiopians. They believe they have the Ark and guard it.

That passage is all kinds of out of context. One needs to read the whole chapter for a better picture.

Bible Gateway passage: Lamentations 4 - King James Version

I think part of it (Jew hate) is that they keep to themselves in order to keep their bloodline pure and others resent/don't understand that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back