why does costco require photo ID

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
the pope of costco requires photo id to shop at his establishment yet he's suppose to be a dem
I find the whole thing rather racist in my home state of lilly white idaho
t think he's trying to suppress my patronage by sending me to smiths or albertsons

thoughts?

the pope of costco requires photo id to shop at his establishment yet he's suppose to be a dem
t think he's trying to suppress my patronage by sending me to smiths or albertsons

thoughts?

Thoughts? Racist? You're nuts. It's a membership so that's how they tell it's you.

despite the rightwingnut spin... it's not 'ID' that's the problem.. it's the type of ID being demanded.

i notice none of you are talking about FL's registration laws being so onerous now that the non-partisan League of Women Voters refuses to operate there.

but carry on with your nonsense....

or should we ignore the fact that even your own leadership has said the ID laws are about keeping Obama voters from voting.

back to da good ole days of da 50's...eh?

thoughts?

Well now I love you more than my luggage. And best you with my rep what can I say?

In the great words of a man I consider a chef......":I'm so glad to meet ya",

Costco is a private club, as is Sam's Club that I belong to. Sam's Club makes you show your card too. I've yet to see Sam's club EVER look at the picture on the card and compare it to someone's face to be certain the person and the card matched.

despite the rightwingnut spin... it's not 'ID' that's the problem.. it's the type of ID being demanded.

i notice none of you are talking about FL's registration laws being so onerous now that the non-partisan League of Women Voters refuses to operate there.

or should we ignore the fact that even your own leadership has said the ID laws are about keeping Obama voters from voting.

You're absolutely hilarious. A thread on Costco I.D. and you find away to make it a right versus left issue. It would be that they don't want you giving it to non members now would it moron?

Costco is a private club, as is Sam's Club that I belong to. Sam's Club makes you show your card too. I've yet to see Sam's club EVER look at the picture on the card and compare it to someone's face to be certain the person and the card matched.

Then try shopping at Costco. I am a member and often they do look at it at the checkout. I've seen people turned away because they weren't the member. Now let's see how you spin this into something political.

Last edited:

thoughts?

Leave the satire to the satirists.

Then try shopping at Costco. I am a member and they do look at it at the checkout. I've seen people turned away because they weren't the member. Now let's see how you spin this into something political.

So? They don't at Sam's Club, and I'd hardly take YOUR word they do every time at Costco's.

They're private clubs. They charge you a membership fee.

what can you tell us about the 1950's?

Then try shopping at Costco. I am a member and they often do look at it at the checkout. I've seen people turned away because they weren't the member. Now let's see how you spin this into something political.

So? They don't at Sam's Club, and I'd hardly take YOUR word they do every time at Costco's.

I didn't say every time.

what can you tell us about the 1950's?

Probably that she was as dumb as dirt then and even dumber now.

Then try shopping at Costco. I am a member and they often do look at it at the checkout. I've seen people turned away because they weren't the member. Now let's see how you spin this into something political.

I didn't say every time.

So what do you suppose was the point the OP was trying to make?

Then try shopping at Costco. I am a member and often they do look at it at the checkout. I've seen people turned away because they weren't the member. Now let's see how you spin this into something political.

You are a liar.

They ask for ID at Costco and Sam's because if they did not, people who are no members would shop there......making the membership pointless and jeopardizing the good patronage of members.

Since nobody is trying to commit in-person voter fraud in this nation, there is no need to have photo ID at polling stations.

Understand?

New Topics

Forum List

Back