Why Does Catzmeow Hate Whites?

Dear Billy,

Don't ever mistake my loathing of you and your ilk for a generalized loathing for my race. Now, go play with the rest of your circle jerk. Wanking each other off and pretending that your little wankfests are scholarly debate is what you asshats do best.

Sincerely,

Catz

Last edited:
Dear Billy,

Don't ever mistake my loathing of you and your ilk for a generalized loathing for my race. Now, go play with the rest of your circle jerk. Wanking each other off and pretending that your little wankfests are scholarly debate is what you asshats do best.

Sincerely,

Catz
how many mulatto's do you feed ??

Dear Billy,

Sincerely,

Catz

Don't be bitter because you're the offspring of a kumquat and a puddle of random semen, Yiddy.

Dear Billy,

Sincerely,

Catz

Don't be bitter because you're the offspring of a kumquat and a puddle of random semen, Yiddy.

for the record, I like eating kumquats... :)

semen, not so much... ;-)

Billy doesn't ever post in the flame zone. He's far too delicate and sensitive to participate in that area of the forum.

Also, he's well known to be a little bitch.

Forum List

Back