Why does Canada support America in everything?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
My question is addressed to Canadians.

Do you have any pride or identity as a country at all? If you do, why do you always support America and never do anything differently or against it? As if you are the 51st state.

You Canadians have a lot of soul searching to do.

It has nothing to do with pride or identity.

All states follow the money. If there was no money, the economics of power will never cease to exist.

Do you have any pride or identity as a country at all? If you do, why do you always support America and never do anything differently or against it? As if you are the 51st state.

If Canada does not want any sanctions put against it then they pretty much have to do as America tells them to do. We pretty much are a 51st state already. The only thing that is different in Canada from the states is that in Canada we have been forced to use that foreign measurement system called metric. A system no Canadian asked for.

If Canada does not want any sanctions put against it then they pretty much have to do as America tells them to do. We pretty much are a 51st state already. The only thing that is different in Canada from the states is that in Canada we have been forced to use that foreign measurement system called metric. A system no Canadian asked for.

Outed. You are not Canadian.

Outed. You are not Canadian.

News to me.

Oh no :eek-52:

Lots of Canadians asked for the metric system. Manufacturers and builders.

You are so completely ignorant that if you are a Canadian, you should be forced to read the Canadian Constitution and Bill of Rights so that you understand your obligations as a Canadian, one of which is the celebrate multi-culturalism, and to offer assistance to others.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.
The metric system! It´s the end of the world :eek:

Only Canadians think people in the US care about Canadians

Mostly we think all you Canucks are the slower cousins to these guys

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.

Between hundreds of thousands of third world coming to Canada every year, forced multiculturalism, forced metric, and forced lieberalsim on Canadians the good old Canada has ended. It has become a shitty country where white people will soon be in the minority, and will pay for their stupidity of allowing it to happen. America is next.

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.

Between hundreds of thousands of third world coming to Canada every year, forced multiculturalism, forced metric, and forced lieberalsim on Canadians the good old Canada has ended. It has become a shitty country where white people will soon be in the minority, and will pay for their stupidity of allowing it to happen. America is next.
Good point. They allow it to happen. They are way too busy being egomaniacs to unite and retake their home.
As for the metric system, it is far superior to the strange units the Americans use.

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.

Good point. They allow it to happen. They are way too busy being egomaniacs to unite and retake their home.
As for the metric system, it is far superior to the strange units the Americans use.

Maybe so but the imperial system still works with no problems. Metric is just a foreign measurement, and is not really needed in North America. Enjoy your MPH and farhenheit temperatures. It is the elite globalists that want to get rid of the imperial system. It will go perfect with their new world order.

Maybe so but the imperial system still works with no problems. Metric is just a foreign measurement, and is not really needed in North America. Enjoy your MPH and farhenheit temperatures. It is the elite globalists that want to get rid of the imperial system. It will go perfect with their new world order.
How bad can it be in Canada when that´s the actual problem? Heard you are quite wealthy and have little crime.

Yes, Miss Merkle. Lol.

How bad can it be in Canada when that´s the actual problem? Heard you are quite wealthy and have little crime.

Metric is not a problem. It was the way it was forced on Canadians. No referendum. Life is generally good in Canada.
Canada has 35 million people compared to America with 335 million. Thus America has more crime. Well they are lying to you. I am not that wealthy. Lol.

Metric is not a problem. It was the way it was forced on Canadians. No referendum. Life is generally good in Canada.
Canada has 35 million people compared to America with 335 million. Thus America has more crime. Well they are lying to you. I am not that wealthy. Lol.
With little crime I mean really little crime. People do not even lock their homes, I heard. And that next to Detroit where the shot dead bodies pile up.
Yes, maybe there should have been a referendum but I doubt it has something to do with New World Order.
Don´t even the poorest Canadians have decent homes and living standard?

Forum List

Back