Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

Where do you live? Here in Texas the only time you see an officer with that kind of gear on is if they're members of a SWAT team or preparing for a raid.

I'm in Southern California. I commute by train from Orange County to Los Angeles. The police look like this;

3102037944_ea308c4443_o.jpg

On the trains and in the stations, you WILL be stopped, searched, and demanded the papers be presented.

HUH? OMG.

Those look like big guns to me.

I will be so glad when Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) abolish those military type rifles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Pete's sake.

Those don't look like private citizens. Fuck you people literally couldn't be dumber.

I'm in Southern California. I commute by train from Orange County to Los Angeles. The police look like this;

3102037944_ea308c4443_o.jpg

On the trains and in the stations, you WILL be stopped, searched, and demanded the papers be presented.

HUH? OMG.

Those look like big guns to me.

I will be so glad when Diane Fiendstain (D-USSR) abolish those military type rifles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Pete's sake.

Those don't look like private citizens. Fuck you people literally couldn't be dumber.

I do admit to be really dumb.

I totally forgot that nobility has been restored and government bureaucrats are now royalty.

i hope that I don't forget to curtsy.

What you mean the tactical vest and gear that the police have now and wear, you don't think they need them if the citizens can't and/or don't have them ?????? You are kidding me with this response right ?

I think that the criminal minded citizen out there, would be less likely to think of himself as invinsible and as bad ace as they do, if they didn't have the gear they have been wearing with their weapons carried lately. Also it would make it much easier for anyone who is carrying that is a good guy, to take the critter down without them having this gear to wear to begin with. How this nation got to the point that it figured that people need this kind of gear to protect themselves as ordinary citizens, is well beyond my paygrade of thinking, especially with common sense in life.

Having weapons/guns is one thing, but having body armor is rediculous as well as extremely un-nessesary for a citizen to need or have such as this in their life, and it should be highly illegal to have (imho)..

When I was young, we were not a police state. In those days, the police wore a uniform and carried a service revolver. I remember getting red lighted in Covina, near the boarder of Glendora. If I made it across, I could avoid the ticket, because Covina cops only had authority in Covina.

Things are different now. In today's police state, the modern police wear head to toe body armor, and carry fully automatic M4's, taser at their side. The concept of jurisdiction is long gone, despite names, the police are nationalized, Covina cop, Azusa cop, Chicago cop, they all work for the same group, outfitted with federal dollars as they seize assets such as cars and houses. Cops are not part of the community, they are to enforce the will of the rulers.

Now the militarization of police was just to respond to rising crime, right? Uh, crime has been declining since the 1930's. So that isn't it. Why then, did the police become a nationalize paramilitary force? Who are the police at war against, if not the citizenry?

So yes, I want a citizenry that is as well armed as the police, or more so. Here in California, the police kill people on a daily basis, they are the most violent and dangerous of all the street gangs.

Where do you live? Here in Texas the only time you see an officer with that kind of gear on is if they're members of a SWAT team or preparing for a raid.
You might wish to look beyond the veil of presumptive acceptance and do some research on what the vast majority of SWAT raids are about. If you'll spend a few minutes with this article you will find that our domestic law-enforcement agencies presently manifest the incipient stages of a full-blown police state. They have quietly been trained and outfitted and the necessary laws are in place. All that is needed is for some radical official to push the button to bring about the dawn of Amerika.

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Cato Institute

Forum List

Back