Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Senator Dianne Feinstein's latest divide-and-conquer attack on the Second Amendment has made even Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) a sucker for the argument that private citizens do not need high-capacity magazines. These include not only 30-round rifle magazines, but 17-round magazines for handguns like the Glock.

Why does anybody need a high capacity magazine? If Senator Manchin were to educate himself by, for example, attending Front Sight's four-day defensive handgun class, he would learn the two primary answers:

(1) Failure to stop the aggressor
(crazies will not stop)

(2) Multiple aggressors
(gang bangers don't play nice)

Read more: Articles: Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I do! You selling one?

I need one for my M-1.
30 rounds, 30-06 please and thank you!

No one needs a 30 round magazine.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

I support the constitution the way the founding fathers intended it to be. Every American should be able to own a musket, nothing more.

And every american should be able to enjoy thier freedom of speech using a 1790's printing press, handwritten text on paper, or standing on the steps of city hall, nothing more.

Oh, and police can't search cars, even with a warrant, because cars were not around then. Come to think of it, planes didnt exist either.... PLANES ARE UNCONSITUTIONAL!!!

/sarcam.

Nobody needs one, they just want it. I guess its fun. I don't get the draw, but I don't really get auto racing either so there you go.

What if 30 round clips only shot rubber bullets? That'd be cool.

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

No one needs more than one pair of shoes.

Nobody needs one, they just want it. I guess its fun. I don't get the draw, but I don't really get auto racing either so there you go.

How do you make a piece of machined metal containing a spring only push rubber bullets into a gun chamber, and exclude metal bullets?

Why Does Anybody Need a 30-Round Magazine?
k

I dunno.

I prefer the 60 round.

SF%20MAG5-60-2T.jpg

SureFire 60-Round High Capacity Magazine

"The purpose of the second amendment isn’t to guarantee the right to shoot deer, it’s to guarantee the right to shoot at government if its taken over by Tyrants." -- Judge Andrew Napolitano

You ever been shot by a rubber bullet? They fucking hurt, and you get hit anywhere near the eye with one and it's lights out.

And every american should be able to enjoy thier freedom of speech using a 1790's printing press, handwritten text on paper, or standing on the steps of city hall, nothing more.

Oh, and police can't search cars, even with a warrant, because cars were not around then. Come to think of it, planes didnt exist either.... PLANES ARE UNCONSITUTIONAL!!!

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

/sarcam.

Hey, you're the ones that love to bring up the constitution everytime someone threatens your precious guns. Thanks for pointing out how ridiculous that argument is.

Because it's in the Constitution. For Christ's sake you're dense.

Fuck off troll

You say you and your ilk NEED the monies of others... but nobody needs certain parts of gun weaponry to protect themselves, have sport, or hunt, or whatever else because it is scary to you.... it just shows how fucked up your ilk truly is

Solid response, no really.

Someone threatens to take your toys away and you become unhinged. Just more proof why the average citizen doesn't need and shouldn't have a gun.

Let me remind you dim bulbs that its the Bill of RIGHTS, and not the Bill of NEEDS.

Grow a brain.

Let me remind you that you need be in a militia to own that gun. Tell me about your militia, I'm fascinated.

Forum List

Back