Why does an incumbent President need to campaign?

I'm still calm. Just need to try and end this constant drone of lame deflection. Every thread is infected with it. maybe my use of the expletive gives you that impression?

The OP is dumb on its own..............one need not use the same dumb logic to accuse the author. Just use common sense. The discussion is immediately thrown into a morass of stupidity the minute someone deflects like that.

I'm still calm. Just need to try and end this constant drone of lame deflection. Every thread is infected with it. maybe my use of the expletive gives you that impression?

The OP is dumb on its own..............one need not use the same dumb logic to accuse the author. Just use common sense. The discussion is immediately thrown into a morass of stupidity the minute someone deflects like that.

No, I think it was the !!!!!

I have no problem with the president campaigning . What I do have a problem is him lying saying he is on a job tour when he is clearly campaigning with our tax dollars... That would go for any president REP or Dem

Any first term president, while out on the road for WHATEVER reason, is also campaigning. Why people want to make this into Obama is doing it more than any other president has done is beyond me. Every fucking president campaigns throughout their first term. It's just the way it is.

You know, the whole "everybody does it so I should too" mindset is a fallacy right?

Sure. I'm just calling out the ones who want to pretend that somehow Obama does it more than anyone else did. Obama golfs more than anyone else did. Obama takes vacations more than anyone else did. Obama uses AF1 more than anyone else did.

It's fucking retarded. All presidents do all that shit pretty much equally. How often was Bush at the WH? Seemed like any random day he was either at Crawford, golfing, at Camp David, at Kennebunkport, etc.

Absolutely, Obama should set a precedent of being the first incumbant president to not campaign for re-election.

Yeah, that makes perfect sense...

If he did, I might even vote for him because of his confidence.

Forum List

Back