Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

Lol. Yeah, join the racist gop who hates all minorities. Especially Jews .

Don’t change the subject. You are openly anti Jew. The GOP is getting its act together and standing with Israel.

Everyone is anti-Jew to you. You're like a Jewish IM2
Nope not at all just those who take the side of terror Palestinian Territories over Israel. I am nothing like IM2. I dont want reparations or rights or anything else except for truth. That you and your ilk are Jew hating losers hiding under the guise of being anti Israel politics.

You are exactly like him. You just accused me of hating Jews based on absolutely nothing. I don't even think about Jewish people enough to form an opinion. I think you are lying for attention, and that's pathetic, man.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

Lol. Yeah, join the racist gop who hates all minorities. Especially Jews .

Don’t change the subject. You are openly anti Jew. The GOP is getting its act together and standing with Israel.

Everyone is anti-Jew to you. You're like a Jewish IM2
Nope not at all just those who take the side of terror Palestinian Territories over Israel. I am nothing like IM2. I dont want reparations or rights or anything else except for truth. That you and your ilk are Jew hating losers hiding under the guise of being anti Israel politics.

You are exactly like him. You just accused me of hating Jews based on absolutely nothing. I don't even think about Jewish people enough to form an opinion. I think you are lying for attention, and that's pathetic, man.

Except you do. I ve seen you on this board supporting Omar and Tlaib. Do you deny that? You came at me little man. Cowboy up. I did not go seeking your dumbass. So who is crying for attention? Me or you?

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
After DECADES & DECADES of both parties being pro Israel one man was able to make you all do a 180 on a dime.

DANCE PUPPET

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Cause ain't nothing closer to a eee-van-gelkal than no more 'bortions (unless it's his mistress) and a respectful and obeddent wife ….. WAIT A SEC …. ain't that what them Muslims believe in?

Cause ain't nothing closer to a eee-van-gelkal than no more 'bortions (unless it's his mistress) and a respectful and obeddent wife ….. WAIT A SEC …. ain't that what them Muslims believe in?
Channeling your inner negro?

Prove it. Do you believe that Omar and Tlaib are antisemites as in that they hate Jews? Yes or no?

You just accused me of hating Jews based on nothing, you fucking liar. You just accused me of defending Omar and Tlaib based on nothing, you fucking liar. I don't need to prove anything to you, you fucking partisan hack liar.

Thank you. So I was right. LOL. You seem defensive? Did I hit a nerve? When you cowboy up feel free to answer me otherwise stop stalking.

Huh?

Prove it. Do you believe that Omar and Tlaib are antisemites as in that they hate Jews? Yes or no?

You just accused me of hating Jews based on nothing, you fucking liar. You just accused me of defending Omar and Tlaib based on nothing, you fucking liar. I don't need to prove anything to you, you fucking partisan hack liar.

Thank you. So I was right. LOL. You seem defensive? Did I hit a nerve? When you cowboy up feel free to answer me otherwise stop stalking.

The only thing you did here, cowboy, is you just outed yourself as a filthy fucking liar. You aren't here for debate. You are here to make shit up about people. For that, fuck you, you dishonest, bad faith, attention whoring partisan piece of shit. Mods, you have a troll in your midst, and he just proved it.

After DECADES & DECADES of both parties being pro Israel one man was able to make you all do a 180 on a dime.

DANCE PUPPET

Not me . I’ve alwYs hadn’t a issue on Israel’s bad behavior .

The only thing you did here, cowboy, is you just outed yourself as a filthy fucking liar. You aren't here for debate. You are here to make shit up about people. For that, fuck you, you dishonest, bad faith, attention whoring partisan piece of shit. Mods, you have a troll in your midst, and he just proved it.

Need a hug? You seem upset.

Forum List

Back