Why does “America first” Trump talk about Israel so much ?

Does Don not realize Israel is another country ?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

Lol. Yeah, join the racist gop who hates all minorities. Especially Jews .

Don’t change the subject. You are openly anti Jew. The GOP is getting its act together and standing with Israel.

How so ?

One can’t speak out about the Israeli government and not be an anti Semite ?

Democrats hate Jews.

Really ? Cause most Jews are democrats . While Republicans torch March down the street chanting “Jews will not replace us “.

Only traitorous fake Jews are Democrats. Still Democrats. My parents voted Blue for 40 years until the party betrayed them. Will be voting red in 2020.

Don’t change the subject. You are openly anti Jew. The GOP is getting its act together and standing with Israel.

How so ?

Is the Israeli Govt made up of sand and stone? It is made up of people. Jews. My people. If someone said “I hate America” would you interpret that as them liking Americans?

How so ?

Is the Israeli Govt made up of sand and stone? It is made up of people. Jews. My people. If someone said “I hate America” would you interpret that as them liking Americans?

Ok. So when Trump shits on Iran and China, that makes him anti Muslim and anti Chinese ?

How so ?

Ok. So when Trump shits on Iran and China, that makes him anti Muslim and anti Chinese ?

He doesn’t shit on China he negotiates with them but neither China nor Iran elect their officials so they don’t represent the people you Leftist dumb idiot.

How so ?

He doesn’t shit on China he negotiates with them but neither China nor Iran elect their officials so they don’t represent the people you Leftist dumb idiot.

He shits on China all the time . He’s anti Asian!!!

Where did this “elected officials “ excuse come from?

Oh wait! Israel is used for the gop proxy war vs Muslims . And bonus , Israel is used as this convoluted defense to their racism. “We aren’t racist ! They are racist for not sucking up to the Israeli government “.
Democrats hate Jews.

So 71% of them are traitorous fake Jews, according to you.

FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png

If they still vote Democrat in 2020. Absolutely. Show me the same graph post the 2020 election now that my people have seen how the Democrats are treating them by electing Muslim extremists into Congress.

Based on historical trends, I would guess that it stays in at least the high 60's.

Democrats hate Jews.

If they still vote Democrat in 2020. Absolutely. Show me the same graph post the 2020 election now that my people have seen how the Democrats are treating them by electing Muslim extremists into Congress.

Actually, here's something useful.

FT_18.11.07_howFaithfulVoted_white-evangelical-Christians.png

They went even more in favor of Democrats in the 2018 midterms, all the way back up to 79%.

Trump being extra nice to the "Jews will not replace us" crowd in 2017 may have had something to do with it.

Democrats hate Jews.

Actually, here's something useful.

FT_18.11.07_howFaithfulVoted_white-evangelical-Christians.png

They went even more in favor of Democrats in the 2018 midterms, all the way back up to 79%.

Trump being extra nice to the "Jews will not replace us" crowd in 2017 may have had something to do with it.

Cons don’t realize their blatant racism is a deal breaker .

How so ?

Israel's government is not made up of Jews but atheist Zionists.
Jews were told to atone for the sins of arrogance and greed, and not to attempt to find Zion on earth untill the atonement brings the coming of the Messiah.

Democrats hate Jews.

Based on historical trends, I would guess that it stays in at least the high 60's.

Any Jew voting for the Nazicrats is out of their fucking mind.

Never again, unless you vote the fucking democrats in...

How so ?

You’re dumb so I ll explain. In democratic elections the leaders represent the people. In dictatorships they do not. Asians did not vote for the President or China and neither did the people of Iran for their dictator. Man you’re stupid.

How so ?

Israel's government is not made up of Jews but atheist Zionists.
Jews were told to atone for the sins of arrogance and greed, and not to attempt to find Zion on earth untill the atonement brings the coming of the Messiah.

You are a loon. Not only is it made up of Jews, everyone is required to serve in the military. You’re a loser, Rigby.

How so ?

And he doesn’t shit on them. He says they negotiated better than us in the past and it ends now. If anything he compliments them. You’re dumb like your stupid avatar.

Democrats hate Jews.

Funny, you sure love to make up crap.

I suspect he does it for the same reason he does so many things ... to annoy the kind of people who are triggered by it.

You do know what kind of people are triggered by talk of Israel, right Timmy?

Democrats hate Jews.

Funny, you sure love to make up crap.

What did I make up? Be specific .

Forum List

Back