why does alaska keep trying to send us their fuckwits?

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
it's not like there isn't enough room up there. first palin, and now this hypocritical asshat.

jebus- keep em up there-we've got more than enough down here.

Former mayor: Joe Miller nearly fired from lawyer job - BostonHerald.com

JUNEAU, Alaska — Republican U.S. Senate candidate Joe Miller almost lost his job as an attorney with the Fairbanks North Star Borough for using government computers in an unsuccessful bid to overthrow Alaska’s GOP chairman in 2008, former Mayor Jim Whitaker said.

Whitaker told the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner that while Miller’s actions violated an ethics policy, they didn’t get him fired because Miller was needed for work on a pipeline lawsuit. Whitaker said he felt the need to speak up because he didn’t think Miller was going to do so.

A Miller spokesman didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. Earlier, the campaign referred an Associated Press reporter, who had asked about allegations raised by the online Alaska Dispatch about Miller’s borough employment, to a statement Miller made Monday saying he’d no longer answer questions about his past...

In recent weeks, Miller has had to respond to a series of disclosures about his past, including reports that he accepted federal farm subsidies in the 1990s, that his wife briefly obtained unemployment benefits, and that his family for a period received Medicaid — benefits he now rails against or believes would be better decided at the state level. He said his family struggled for a time, like a lot of other families have, but that he receives no benefits now and none of this has any relevance to the race

i don't blame him for not wanting to talk about his past. anyone that knows anything about him and has a higher than room temp IQ wouldn't vote for him. :cuckoo:

I can understand why Alaska would want to get rid of them. Since they can see Russia and all, why not send their defectives there? They could probably just stick 'em in a rowboat and shove 'em off. Cheap and easy!

My guess is they see Slick Willie Stainmaster running around, impressing everyone with his heartfelt bleetings that "Republicans are Liars," and Alaskans figure everyone in the lower 48 must be idiots.

• Banned
My guess is they see Slick Willie Stainmaster running around, impressing everyone with his heartfelt bleetings that "Republicans are Liars," and Alaskans figure everyone in the lower 48 must be idiots.

296794_fpx.tif

it's not like there isn't enough room up there. first palin, and now this hypocritical asshat.

jebus- keep em up there-we've got more than enough down here.

Former mayor: Joe Miller nearly fired from lawyer job - BostonHerald.com

JUNEAU, Alaska — Republican U.S. Senate candidate Joe Miller almost lost his job as an attorney with the Fairbanks North Star Borough for using government computers in an unsuccessful bid to overthrow Alaska’s GOP chairman in 2008, former Mayor Jim Whitaker said.

Whitaker told the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner that while Miller’s actions violated an ethics policy, they didn’t get him fired because Miller was needed for work on a pipeline lawsuit. Whitaker said he felt the need to speak up because he didn’t think Miller was going to do so.

A Miller spokesman didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. Earlier, the campaign referred an Associated Press reporter, who had asked about allegations raised by the online Alaska Dispatch about Miller’s borough employment, to a statement Miller made Monday saying he’d no longer answer questions about his past...

In recent weeks, Miller has had to respond to a series of disclosures about his past, including reports that he accepted federal farm subsidies in the 1990s, that his wife briefly obtained unemployment benefits, and that his family for a period received Medicaid — benefits he now rails against or believes would be better decided at the state level. He said his family struggled for a time, like a lot of other families have, but that he receives no benefits now and none of this has any relevance to the race

i don't blame him for not wanting to talk about his past. anyone that knows anything about him and has a higher than room temp IQ wouldn't vote for him. :cuckoo:
Nothing to see here but baseless smear tactics.

"Do as I say, not as I do" should be the tea party slogan. Hey many of the closed-minded right wingers on this site fully subscribe to this theory!

Personally, I find it all laughable and so typical. Here you have some real average folks running for office, and the left gets their panties in a wad because they're not the typical bunch of pseudo-intellectual types from Harvard, Brown, Yale, etc.

Seriously, look at what these Ivy Leaguers have given us. It's a frigg'n mess. It is painfully obvious that Harvard doesn't automatically = Brilliant or for that matter, capable.

Really, and who exactly are the elitists?

Last edited:
Personally, I find it all laughable and so typical. Here you have some real average folks running for office, and the left gets their panties in a wad because they're not the typical bunch of pseudo-intellectual types from Harvard, Brown, Yale, etc.

Seriously, look at what these Ivy Leaguers have given us. It's a frigg'n mess. It is painfully obvious that Harvard doesn't automatically = Brilliant or for that matter, capable.

uh, this guy went to yale law school.

sorry

:lol:

I think that always looking at the skies, waiting for Putin to rear his head and send jets into the airspace of the United States of America, makes people crazy.

uh, this guy went to yale law school.

sorry

:lol:

That was an EPIC FAIL if you axe me.

As a side note, it would be nice if MA could stop sending John Fuckwit Kerry to DC...

Just sayin'....

i've voted against him every time he's stood for election.

as i said, we've got plenty of fuckwits down here-no need to send us more.
:razz:

You need to vote more than once... Do your MA duty, slacker!!

you only get to vote extra times if you're dead. barney frank's got problems if that makes you feel better

i've voted against him every time he's stood for election.

as i said, we've got plenty of fuckwits down here-no need to send us more.
:razz:

you only get to vote extra times if you're dead. barney frank's got problems if that makes you feel better

You must have some pets that can be registered.... Please, help us out... I implore you...

BTW, this guy isn't even a top 20 on the fuckwit scale, IMHO... Plenty of doosies above him on both sides of the isle...

You must have some pets that can be registered.... Please, help us out... I implore you...

BTW, this guy isn't even a top 20 on the fuckwit scale, IMHO... Plenty of doosies above him on both sides of the isle...

but they're not from alaska

work with me here :lol:

Forum List

Back