Why does a cop put his hand on the trunk....

Someone who kills a cop, knowing that the cop is armed and that the killing will draw massive police response, is not likely to hesitate to kill civilians. So a cop killer is more dangerous to society.

Well I guess we are still fantasizing huh? The fact is a cop killer is going to be caught. A citizen, maybe if the mood strikes them. A cop killer is more dangerous to cops.
I think it's funny that cop haters don't hesitate to dial 911 when they need their asses saved. :lol:

Yeah, funny huh? I called 911, just one time to find out how inefficient that system is. I got a hole in the back yard and will handle business so I don't distract from the donut shop. I don't hold any animosity for cops, most of them are Vietnam vets and always welcome in my home, they get the wave.

Yes, and the owners finger prints are all over the car. I guess he gets tagged for this murder. Now just to make sure this guy gets caught, we will use an idea I came up with about twenty years ago when it was dangerous to be a cop.

The company that makes the slugs for bullets will stamp a letter on the butt of the slug, from A-Z and a number from 1-9. The letter is the first letter of the buyers name of the bullets, and the 1-9 breaks up the section of the country where it was bought with your drivers license. Each box is stamped to insure the seller gives the right box of shells. So this narrows the people and area down, and you have the gun riflings of the slug (maybe) to ID to a gun which is registered. A slug is fired in each new gun purchased to ID it, and all this information is fed into a computer and slugs in the FBI archives.

So what does it cost to stamp a slug on an assembly line.
It's a well thought-out idea but if it were put into practice it would soon become commonly known and would create a bootleg market for hand-loaded, untraceable ammunition.

I think it's funny that cop haters don't hesitate to dial 911 when they need their asses saved. :lol:
Have you ever known someone who actually hates cops? Or do you consider someone who has no special affection or reverence for cops to be a "cop hater?"

One of my relatives is a cop hater, even let his cop friends go. The family had a boy avoid a traffic stop & ran for home. His truck went in a ditch across from his house. Three cops shot him 6 times in the face. He was unarmed. The trial is still pending, a couple of years later now. The cops have impounded the kids truck and are charging the father for storage. What is interesting, one cop had to reload to continue firing. Yeah, kid was wrong to run. Like many kids he was scared I guess. His first offense.

Last edited:
Have you ever known someone who actually hates cops? Or do you consider someone who has no special affection or reverence for cops to be a "cop hater?"

One of my relatives is a cop hater, even let his cop friends go. The family had a boy avoid a traffic stop & ran for home. His truck went in a ditch across from his house. Three cops shot him 27 times in the face. He was unarmed. The trial is still pending, a couple of years later now. The cops have impounded the kids truck and are charging the father for storage. What is interesting, one cop had to reload to continue firing. Yeah, kid was wrong to run. Like many kids he was scared I guess. His first offense.

I'm sorry, but your story comes across as completely fabricated. 27 times in the face? Really? No.

Yes, and the owners finger prints are all over the car. I guess he gets tagged for this murder. Now just to make sure this guy gets caught, we will use an idea I came up with about twenty years ago when it was dangerous to be a cop.

The company that makes the slugs for bullets will stamp a letter on the butt of the slug, from A-Z and a number from 1-9. The letter is the first letter of the buyers name of the bullets, and the 1-9 breaks up the section of the country where it was bought with your drivers license. Each box is stamped to insure the seller gives the right box of shells. So this narrows the people and area down, and you have the gun riflings of the slug (maybe) to ID to a gun which is registered. A slug is fired in each new gun purchased to ID it, and all this information is fed into a computer and slugs in the FBI archives.

It's a well thought-out idea but if it were put into practice it would soon become commonly known and would create a bootleg market for hand-loaded, untraceable ammunition.

Yes, I am sure it would, and I don't see anyway you could keep it secret. It would be just one more gun law as well, hurting the legal gun owner, and letting the bad guys go. I, by the way, support full 2nd Amendment restoration by removing all gun laws, and letting "Shall no be Infringed" mean what is says.

One of my relatives is a cop hater, even let his cop friends go. The family had a boy avoid a traffic stop & ran for home. His truck went in a ditch across from his house. Three cops shot him 27 times in the face. He was unarmed. The trial is still pending, a couple of years later now. The cops have impounded the kids truck and are charging the father for storage. What is interesting, one cop had to reload to continue firing. Yeah, kid was wrong to run. Like many kids he was scared I guess. His first offense.

I'm sorry, but your story comes across as completely fabricated. 27 times in the face? Really? No.

Yeah, does huh? 6 times in the face. His truck went backwards into the ditch so the windshield was facing the road. I don't know all the details, but my relative told me the one cop reloaded. They never opened up on him until he was stuck in the ditch.

I WAS WRONG ON THE GUN SHOTS, there were some 20 shots fired, but here is the story from officers and the family.

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090105/A_NEWS/901050309

Last edited:

Yeah, does huh? 6 times in the face. His truck went backwards into the ditch so the windshield was facing the road. I don't know all the details, but my relative told me the one cop reloaded. They never opened up on him until he was stuck in the ditch.

I WAS WRONG ON THE GUN SHOTS, there were some 20 shots fired, but here is the story from officers and the family.

Pinasco family not buying CHP's version of events | Recordnet.com

Stockton.... well, that explains a lot. Kid shouldn't have run from the cops, then he wouldn't have been shot. Seems easy enough.

Stockton.... well, that explains a lot. Kid shouldn't have run from the cops, then he wouldn't have been shot. Seems easy enough.

Yeah, in practice it does, but not in reality. In any event he screwed up & paid the price.

Here is a little humor to get this back on track. I received these in my email.

These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:

1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."

2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."

3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."

4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)

6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?" (MY FAVORITE)

7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"

8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket."

9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"

10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop." :lol:

11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.":lol:

12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center)

13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"

14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."

15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."

16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't.. Sign here."

This is an urban legend.
The cop could have ticketed the car weeks ago and the prints could still be there.

He's checking to see if the truck is locked. He could start walking past it, then 6 Mexican illegals jump out.

Why do they want you to keep your door closed?

Guns have been hidden in the driver doors just to shoot at cops approaching the car from the rear.

I guess I could drive down to the local precinct and have them all finger print my car, jus in case. I could have them glue their pic on the car and leave a stool sample on the rear bumper.

So I blow the officer away with my 50cal pistol while he was writing me a ticket for a 1/4 mile over, but he finger printed the car, he has me on car camera, a street camera, and a business camera. I am the last license plate number in his ticket book of reciepts, and I have a registered 50cal pistol and splattered guts on the stolen car I just had to get washed inside and out. Now do tell us, why do we need a finger print?

This ought to get the fanatical minds working.

Uuuummmm, It's not you driving your stolen car, with a different set of stolen plates, carrying your stolen 50cal on the other side of the country.

Essentially what you're proposing is called microstamping. The FBI has already shown it doesn't work. Plus why would the owner get tagged when the vehicle is stolen? You're really not making a whole lot of sense.

....when he is walking up to your car on a traffic stop?
So if he is killed by you his prints will be on your car.
We don't appreciate the danger a police officer puts his or her self into every day
I appreciate that.
From now on I'll wash....well...my gardener will wash , my car on a daily basis.:clap2:
Fuck hall monitors and cops.
Where is CornHole ?:tongue:

I don't appreciate the officers greasy acidity hands on the car finish, and who said the officer was in danger? How many are killed a year to justify that statement being true? How many are killed for putting their greasy acidity hands on cars? At least he can pack a gun on his hip for personal protection. How about you and the rest of the US Society? Huh? They are the ones in danger.

Enough.

Because one killer caught because of something like this is enough.

Get over it, Buy a wipe and clean the car. You arrogant asshole.

Fuck you! Figure out a way to tag a car, one among millions, without greasy acidity hand prints on the finish. Stick a camera on the officers head, on his car, on his gun, and send him to work with someone to talk to, like a partner. And fuck you again asshole!!!

You seem bent a bit OCD when it comes to greasy acidity hand prints.

He's checking to see if the truck is locked. He could start walking past it, then 6 Mexican illegals jump out.

Why do they want you to keep your door closed?

Guns have been hidden in the driver doors just to shoot at cops approaching the car from the rear.

Why do lawyers advise you to step out of your car and toss your keys on the roof of the vehicle during a traffic stop?

We don't appreciate the danger a police officer puts his or her self into every day

Perhaps the police forces have a bit higher than norm incidence of autoeroticism?

I don't appreciate the officers greasy acidity hands on the car finish, and who said the officer was in danger? How many are killed a year to justify that statement being true? How many are killed for putting their greasy acidity hands on cars? At least he can pack a gun on his hip for personal protection. How about you and the rest of the US Society? Huh? They are the ones in danger.

One is too many you stupid fuck!

You've been watching too much "Cops" on TV.

Forum List

Back