Why does a cop put his hand on the trunk....

Shintao telling the pigs not to touch his car:

Cops+Beating+Kid.jpg

I guess I could drive down to the local precinct and have them all finger print my car, jus in case. I could have them glue their pic on the car and leave a stool sample on the rear bumper.

So I blow the officer away with my 50cal pistol while he was writing me a ticket for a 1/4 mile over, but he finger printed the car, he has me on car camera, a street camera, and a business camera. I am the last license plate number in his ticket book of reciepts, and I have a registered 50cal pistol and splattered guts on the stolen car I just had to get washed inside and out. Now do tell us, why do we need a finger print?

This ought to get the fanatical minds working.

They put a biometric tag on your car so that if something goes south that car can still be linked to you, the cop, and the incident. No way of saying that you and your car weren't there. Also, pushing down on the trunk is insurance that some homie isn't inside waiting to pop a cap in your ass.

....when he is walking up to your car on a traffic stop?
So if he is killed by you his prints will be on your car.
We don't appreciate the danger a police officer puts his or her self into every day

Fingerprints? Thats a new one.
If he has had even a modicum of training he ran the plate before he turned on the lights, gave a description of the veh., number of occupants, little things like that.

He touches the trunk to make sure it is closed because once upon a time there was this ambush with a shooter in the trunk.

Cops+Beating+Kid.jpg

I guess I could drive down to the local precinct and have them all finger print my car, jus in case. I could have them glue their pic on the car and leave a stool sample on the rear bumper.

So I blow the officer away with my 50cal pistol while he was writing me a ticket for a 1/4 mile over, but he finger printed the car, he has me on car camera, a street camera, and a business camera. I am the last license plate number in his ticket book of reciepts, and I have a registered 50cal pistol and splattered guts on the stolen car I just had to get washed inside and out. Now do tell us, why do we need a finger print?

Uuuummmm, It's not you driving your stolen car, with a different set of stolen plates, carrying your stolen 50cal on the other side of the country.

Last edited:
Did I miss something here?

I have never had a cop do that :confused:

Oh..... I forgot.....

I'm white :lol:

They just let me go with warnings.... ALL THE TIME!!!!
:doubt:

I suppose there is some truth to that, like this overall thread, heh? For cops are not finger printing cars in groves. Absurd!!! So if we are to play this mindless game, don't make accusations about the wild and bizarre going ons. It just ruins the fantasies we can develop. So tell me about how the cop came to your place to do an interview and finger printed all your china and silverware before you could get rid of him...........
Do the other kids on your hoopty forums believe all your big talk?

Cops+Beating+Kid.jpg

...or you could just stop whining about your rattle can paint job.

I don't appreciate the officers greasy acidity hands on the car finish, and who said the officer was in danger? How many are killed a year to justify that statement being true? How many are killed for putting their greasy acidity hands on cars? At least he can pack a gun on his hip for personal protection. How about you and the rest of the US Society? Huh? They are the ones in danger.

Enough.

Because one killer caught because of something like this is enough.

Get over it, Buy a wipe and clean the car. You arrogant asshole.

Fuck you! Figure out a way to tag a car, one among millions, without greasy acidity hand prints on the finish. Stick a camera on the officers head, on his car, on his gun, and send him to work with someone to talk to, like a partner. And fuck you again asshole!!!

WOW someone is unhappy.

lol

Here's a couple of those cops walking into "danger" as they approach my car. Notice I told them to wear gloves & keep your donut sugared fingers off the finish. The face shield is in the case they might sneeze and get sugary microbes on the finish. You never can be too careful with these troops. Also notice when you tell them not to sugar your finish they get out the camera. Good idea huh?
If you're going to lie, at least try to lie convincingly. D-. :lol:
How does someone as intelligent as you are mistake an appropriate effort at sarcastic humor as a "lie?"

They put a biometric tag on your car so that if something goes south that car can still be linked to you, the cop, and the incident. No way of saying that you and your car weren't there. Also, pushing down on the trunk is insurance that some homie isn't inside waiting to pop a cap in your ass.

That makes sense. Maybe someone is hostage in the trunk, and the cop gives him the tap tap wake up call, or he could just yell a little, Officer Dugen here!!! A lot of the newer cars are now equpped with a trunk escape latch. Good idea. Just don't grease up my bumper when I am doing 70 down the freeway & I yell "jump."

Here's a couple of those cops walking into "danger" as they approach my car. Notice I told them to wear gloves & keep your donut sugared fingers off the finish. The face shield is in the case they might sneeze and get sugary microbes on the finish. You never can be too careful with these troops. Also notice when you tell them not to sugar your finish they get out the camera. Good idea huh?
If you're going to lie, at least try to lie convincingly. D-. :lol:
How does someone as intelligent as you are mistake an appropriate effort at sarcastic humor as a "lie?"
That was supposed to be funny? :confused:

Let me get this straight!:

Your right to not have to wipe down your hoopty outweighs society's right to find a cop killer.
That's an interesting question. What in your opinion is the difference between a "cop killer" and one who kills an ordinary citizen?

Your right to not have to wipe down your hoopty outweighs society's right to find a cop killer.
That's an interesting question. What in your opinion is the difference between a "cop killer" and one who kills an ordinary citizen?
Someone who kills a cop, knowing that the cop is armed and that the killing will draw massive police response, is not likely to hesitate to kill civilians. So a cop killer is more dangerous to society.

Cops+Beating+Kid.jpg

Uuuummmm, It's not you driving your stolen car, with a different set of stolen plates, carrying your stolen 50cal on the other side of the country.

Yes, and the owners finger prints are all over the car. I guess he gets tagged for this murder. Now just to make sure this guy gets caught, we will use an idea I came up with about twenty years ago when it was dangerous to be a cop.

The company that makes the slugs for bullets will stamp a letter on the butt of the slug, from A-Z and a number from 1-9. The letter is the first letter of the buyers name of the bullets, and the 1-9 breaks up the section of the country where it was bought with your drivers license. Each box is stamped to insure the seller gives the right box of shells. So this narrows the people and area down, and you have the gun riflings of the slug (maybe) to ID to a gun which is registered. A slug is fired in each new gun purchased to ID it, and all this information is fed into a computer and slugs in the FBI archives.

So what does it cost to stamp a slug on an assembly line.

Last edited:

Someone who kills a cop, knowing that the cop is armed and that the killing will draw massive police response, is not likely to hesitate to kill civilians. So a cop killer is more dangerous to society.

Well I guess we are still fantasizing huh? The fact is a cop killer is going to be caught. A citizen, maybe if the mood strikes them. A cop killer is more dangerous to cops.

Well I guess we are still fantasizing huh? The fact is a cop killer is going to be caught. A citizen, maybe if the mood strikes them. A cop killer is more dangerous to cops.
I think it's funny that cop haters don't hesitate to dial 911 when they need their asses saved. :lol:

I've heard that before and it's subjective reasoning. Because someone who kills a civilian is even more likely to kill cops to avoid capture.

The typically massive response to a cop killing is purely fraternal.

I think it's funny that cop haters don't hesitate to dial 911 when they need their asses saved. :lol:
Have you ever known someone who actually hates cops? Or do you consider someone who has no special affection or reverence for cops to be a "cop hater?"

Forum List

Back