Why do you think this NY Times Op-Ed was written?

Yes, it's their religion that's the problem, not our stupid policies..
And you keep telling yourself the religion is not a huge part of the problem. You do a disservice to the moderate Muslims trying to reform the religion to do so. You're making it worse.

Typical LibProg self-delusion (concerning the grave risks posed to the West by Islam at-large)...

The only grave risk to me is some capitalist asshole might decide to screw up the economy so he can pay me less.

Muslims... meh, leave them alone they'll leave us alone.

But you keep being scared of brown people. Rich people are counting on that.
You don't deserve to be paid anything.
And historically, no, muslims do not leave people alone who leave them alone.

And you keep telling yourself the religion is not a huge part of the problem. You do a disservice to the moderate Muslims trying to reform the religion to do so. You're making it worse.

Yeah, here's the thing.

Their religion is not the problem. If it were, we'd have 1.3 Billion Muslims trying to kill us and not a few thousand nuts who are upset we bombed whatever place we bombed last week.

We tell ourselves they would be all happy with our bad behavior if it wasn't for their bad old religion. And of course, the old stand-by of 'They don't value life the way we do", the rallying cry of every imperialist who ever got a bloody nose.

I heard the same kind of shit said when I was a kid, and we were wondering why the Vietnamese didn't love us. Guess what happened, when we pulled out of Vietnam, we never had a problem with the Vietnamese again.

You don't deserve to be paid anything.
And historically, no, muslims do not leave people alone who leave them alone.

Really? While the idea of your 6 volt brain trying to grasp history is funny, do tell me, what attack from a Muslim wasn't the result of Western aggression and imperialism.

Funny thing about Bin Laden. We created him. We armed him. Ronnie Reagan called his ilk "Freedom Fighters" when they were killing Russians

upload_2018-9-16_4-35-55.jpeg

And then they started killing Americans, and they became "Terrorists".

Forum List

Back