Why do you think this country needs more invested in the Military.

]Hey brain dead , you want me to pick the source for you , I can but you will get a broader chose if you pick the source yourself. Brain dead people don't know that though. I ran"code name curve ball" in three search engines just to explain to everyone how stupid you are. I got over a million hits in all three. For the people that are one step above brain dead , look it up yourself, you will get a amazing broad view of stupidity and the lies that Bush the baby killer used to get us into the liars war. Where he Murdered 5000 American heroes
Not to mention the thousands of innocent Iraqis, both military and civilian, including innocent women and their infants, babies asleep in their cribs, when we bombed Baghdad. We've been paying for that earned hatred ever since, every time an American is killed in the Middle East. The relatives and lovers of those dead soldiers have another holiday time to mourn them, thanks to Bush 1&2, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, and others who conspired to create the WMD lie.

Saddam Hussein had only one enemy who was justifiably fearful of him.

AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg

BushKiss2.jpg

And we took care of that.

More fake history. The war in Iraq was highly popular with the majority of Americans and Congress. And the coalition we were part of included even Arab countries. Silly to try to pretend it was somehow "Bush's war".

Some "Coalition of the willing"

Where was Germany, France, Italy, Canada?

They knew better

More fake history. The war in Iraq was highly popular with the majority of Americans and Congress.
The invasion of Iraq was popular with the majority of Americans because the majority of Americans are inclined to believe anything spoon-fed to them by government via the mainstream media. They are not inclined to believe a President and his cabinet is capable of egregious criminal conspiracy.

And the coalition we were part of included even Arab countries.
Saddam Hussein's Iraq was an aggressively powerful force in the Middle East. Didn't you know that? Many other Middle-East nations benefited from Iraq's demise -- especially Saudi Arabia and Iran. Didn't you know that either?

Were you really in the Middle East? If so, why don't you know these things?

Silly to try to pretend it was somehow "Bush's war".
If it wasn't Bush, then who else labored and lied long and hard to initiate that unlawful invasion?
Well said

That war lasted about a month, start to finish.

This post ^ ^ ^ was so nice - I had to read it twice :rolleyes-41:

Well Tory - it's official, you've lost your mind ...

Timeline of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

bush_codpiece.jpg

You really would be funny if you were not so pathetically stupid.

The actual war, where troops were in combat with the Iraqi military lasted a little more than a month.

March 20 - May 1, 2003.

The remainder of the "combat" was part of the occupation, not a war.

If things were so bad, why did President Bush visit Baghdad in November 2003?

As to your pathetic "codpiece" photo, you obviously have never worn a parachute or the harness that attaches you to an ejection seat. Only ignorant boobs would get a laugh out of that. So that is why you thought it was funny!

You are just pissed off that both Clinton and Obama never strapped themselves at the controls of a jet.

[
More fake history. The war in Iraq was highly popular with the majority of Americans and Congress. And the coalition we were part of included even Arab countries. Silly to try to pretend it was somehow "Bush's war".

A couple of things:

It was only popular because people believed the hype. Some of us did not.
A lot of coalition members leaders - the UK and Australia come to mind - were lucky they didn't lose their seats. Blair suffered terribly in the election after the invasion. Australia's John Howard only survived the next election due to his economic policies. If the only election issue had been Australia's involvement in the Iraq War he would have lost in a landslide.

It was absolutely Bush's war. Note, he was asked to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the lack of WMDs. He refused. Gee, I wonder why...

More fake history. The war in Iraq was highly popular with the majority of Americans and Congress.
The invasion of Iraq was popular with the majority of Americans because the majority of Americans are inclined to believe anything spoon-fed to them by government via the mainstream media. They are not inclined to believe a President and his cabinet is capable of egregious criminal conspiracy.

Saddam Hussein's Iraq was an aggressively powerful force in the Middle East. Didn't you know that? Many other Middle-East nations benefited from Iraq's demise -- especially Saudi Arabia and Iran. Didn't you know that either?

If it wasn't Bush, then who else labored and lied long and hard to initiate that unlawful invasion?

"The invasion of Iraq was popular with the majority of Americans because the majority of Americans are inclined to believe anything spoon-fed to them by government via the mainstream media. They are not inclined to believe a President and his cabinet is capable of egregious criminal conspiracy."

If that were true Ms Clinton would be President.

"If it wasn't Bush, then who else labored and lied long and hard to initiate that unlawful invasion?"

That would be your hero Saddam when he agreed to the cease fire. Which invasion are you calling "unlawful"?

[

A couple of things:

A lot of coalition members leaders - the UK and Australia come to mind - were lucky they didn't lose their seats. Blair suffered terribly in the election after the invasion. Australia's John Howard only survived the next election due to his economic policies. If the only election issue had been Australia's involvement in the Iraq War he would have lost in a landslide.

It was absolutely Bush's war. Note, he was asked to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate the lack of WMDs. He refused. Gee, I wonder why...

Why would you appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the lack of WMDs?

We all know (or you should know) why there were no WMDs found.

The actual war, where troops were in combat with the Iraqi military lasted a little more than a month.

March 20 - May 1, 2003.

As to your pathetic "codpiece" photo, you obviously have never worn a parachute or the harness that attaches you to an ejection seat. Only ignorant boobs would get a laugh out of that. So that is why you thought it was funny!

You are just pissed off that both Clinton and Obama never strapped themselves at the controls of a jet.

Bla Fucking LAAA~!! Grow the fuck up and edjumukate yaself :rolleyes-41:

March 20 - May 1, 2003.

Bla Fucking LAAA~!! Grow the fuck up and edjumukate yaself :rolleyes-41:

How many wars did you participate in?

You have no answers, just attacks on me personally, especially when I show you how ignorant you are!

You have no answers, just attacks on me personally, especially when I show you how ignorant you are!

False narrative - you FAIL

If you did actually serve (and I take you at your word) then you're REALLY OLD and have no fuking CLUE at this point.

However, thank you for your service

That war lasted about a month, start to finish.

This post ^ ^ ^ was so nice - I had to read it twice :rolleyes-41:

Well Tory - it's official, you've lost your mind ...

Timeline of the Iraq War - Wikipedia

bush_codpiece.jpg

March 20 - May 1, 2003.

Oh yes...."mission accomplished"
We only lost 4000 soldiers after Bush had declared victory

Why Iraq was such a blunder

[

A couple of things:

There are indeed always a few people determined to believe what they what to believe instead of the truth.
I am American and can't honestly say I care what the folks in the UK and Australia thought about Iraq. American taxpayers were footing the bill and taking the risks for the continuing war some liked to call "containment". I don't know of any other time that so many people who liked to claim they were anti-war were happy to let one continue year after year. As long as someone else was willing to fight and pay for it.
The war was not fought because we thought WMDs were there. The 2nd invasion was conducted because Saddam failed to honor his cease fire obligation to allow inspectors to assure that they were not there. Why wouldn't he allow inspections to prove he didn't if he didn't? You can try asking him.
Sorry, but Bush doesn't deserve all the credit; the rest of us did our share.

False narrative - you FAIL

If you did actually serve (and I take you at your word) then you're REALLY OLD and have no fuking CLUE at this point.

However, thank you for your service

I served from 1978-1994 on active duty and then from 1994-2001 in the reserves.
I served on two guided missile cruisers, a destroyer tender, an aircraft carrier, a ballistic missile submarine, and an amphibious assault carrier. I was both officer and enlisted. I am a qualified submariner and surface warfare officer. I was the Boat Group Commander for the invasion of Haiti. I conducted counter-narcotics operations with the Coast Guard in the Caribbean. I ran the enlisted side of a recruiting district which put about 6000 recruits into the Navy. Since 2007, I have served as a volunteer role-player and opposition force at the Army's urban combat center, training various military units in urban combat, most of which are special operations troops. My son served in the US Army as an infantry sergeant in Afghanistan. My daughter is a transportation platoon leader with the 3rd Cavalry Regiment.

I don't think you will find too many people with those qualifications.

[

A couple of things:

There are indeed always a few people determined to believe what they what to believe instead of the truth.
I am American and can't honestly say I care what the folks in the UK and Australia thought about Iraq. American taxpayers were footing the bill and taking the risks for the continuing war some liked to call "containment". I don't know of any other time that so many people who liked to claim they were anti-war were happy to let one continue year after year. As long as someone else was willing to fight and pay for it.
The war was not fought because we thought WMDs were there. The 2nd invasion was conducted because Saddam failed to honor his cease fire obligation to allow inspectors to assure that they were not there. Why wouldn't he allow inspections to prove he didn't if he didn't? You can try asking him.
Hans Blix, the head UN inspector said he was making progress and would show whether there were WMDs if he had more time. The UN, whose resolution Bush referenced urged no invasion
Bush pulled the trigger before it could be proven there were no WMDs
What was his urgency?
It cost 6000 American and 100,000 Iraqi casualties

"The invasion of Iraq was popular with the majority of Americans because the majority of Americans are inclined to believe anything spoon-fed to them by government via the mainstream media. They are not inclined to believe a President and his cabinet is capable of egregious criminal conspiracy."

If that were true Ms Clinton would be President.

"If it wasn't Bush, then who else labored and lied long and hard to initiate that unlawful invasion?"

That would be your hero Saddam when he agreed to the cease fire. Which invasion are you calling "unlawful"?
Nonsense

[

A couple of things:

Goofball made up Nonsense

[

A couple of things:

Hans Blix, the head UN inspector said he was making progress and would show whether there were WMDs if he had more time. The UN, whose resolution Bush referenced urged no invasion
What was his urgency?
I think he asked for a week or 10 days. Bush the baby killer murdered 5000 American heroes. and made a fortune from it. As did his pile of shit Vice pule.

[

A couple of things:

What was his urgency?
I think he asked for a week or 10 days. Bush the baby killer murdered 5000 American heroes. and made a fortune from it. As did his pile of shit Vice pule.
Bush knew Blix was going to claim there was no WMDs and needed to attack before the recommendation was given

There was NO RUSH to invade immediately. Saddam had been contained for ten years

Forum List

Back