Why do you think beck's rally was a neagtive thing?

What was the biggest reason Beck's rally was bad for America?

• It was meant to bring Americans together, and that's bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It supported the children of fallen veterans, and that's bad.

• It was about returning to founding principles, and that's bad.

• It advocated tolerance and love for God, and that's bad.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It had military veterans as speakers, and that's bad.

• It advocated the importance of charity and kindness, and that's bad

• It advocated liberty, and that's bad.

• All of the Above.

• I support Beck's message at this rally.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I didn't watch the rally, but nothing Beck could say can be good because I am an ignorant moron.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if your argument is "just accept it now.", then that is a piss poor argument.

Right, but your argument of "that could be anything," suggesting I might misquote your hero? That's rock solid. Grow up, loser. You saw the fucking speech, didn't you? If anything I cut and paste wasn't in the retard-fest, you'd obviously know, wouldn't you? Why would I lie?

why are you attacking me? Because I would like to investigate the context on my own that causes you to flip out? Give me a break.

if your argument is "just accept it now.", then that is a piss poor argument.

Right, but your argument of "that could be anything," suggesting I might misquote your hero? That's rock solid. Grow up, loser. You saw the fucking speech, didn't you? If anything I cut and paste wasn't in the retard-fest, you'd obviously know, wouldn't you? Why would I lie?

why are you attacking me? Because I would like to investigate the context on my own that causes you to flip out? Give me a break.

Gosh, I dunno. Maybe because you addressed me in this thread with "hey asshole..." in post 252

Show some respect on a personal level, and you'll be granted the same. Instead, you earned the reciprocation.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back