CDZ Why Do You Support Abortion

I support abortion, despite how much I dislike it, because I think a civilization will always have to make nasty choices that benefits itself in the long run. Bringing unwanted children into the world to me is a net negative.

What I'd like to see is both ends of this argument pool their considerable passion and resources into minimizing the REAL problem, which is DEMAND for abortion. But that can't happen, because both sides are far too narcissistic to work with the other.

Making this tougher for me is the way my "side" of the issue is so dishonest. They'd rather equate a fetus with an inanimate object than be honest that it indeed is innocent human life. But that's what zealots do, they lie.

Please. You've not heard a single pro choice advocate equate a fetus with an inanimate object in your entire passive aggressive life.

Can you support the claim that pro choice advocates have refused to engage pro life advocates in developing ways to reduce demand for abortions?

One of the "sides" of this issue has actual ideas ands plans for reducing demand for abortions. The other does not. I wonder if you will admit that simple fact?

Earmuffs, bitch.

How can anyone be against contraception other than they are a wacko? Contraception means no abortion and no conception a win for all involved.

I really doubt it. Contraception means no conception therefore no abortion. If they don't like it then what do they want? More and more young couples are not having kids. A wise and courageous decision.

New Topics

Forum List

Back