why do you sin/free will

Its called a rational mind.
Oh, it's that simple, eh? And how did a simple, rational path remain "hidden" for so long?!?! And what does it contain,?

Boy, how you found this simple bit of reason, when so many didn't, is quite astounding! It almost sounds like laughable bullshit! Are you about to sell me a used car?

How did it remain hidden? Good question.

How could something to simple and easy to see and understand now that I have revealed it, something impossible to resist or refute that has never been seen or heard of before could have escaped the notice of billions of intelligent people over thousands of years until now, unless comprehension had been denied by a superior intelligence that has complete jurisdiction and power over the mind of man?

And how could I have even seen and revealed it it unless comprehension was granted to me?

I am not claiming that what I have been showing you is the result of any intelligent effort or reasoning applied by my own mind. It was revealed to me by a greater intelligence..
Start at the beginning and walk us through your understanding of the hidden messages.

You already have what I already have written. Anyway you also have Moses, the law, and the prophets, not to mention Jesus himself who, according to you, strengthens you to do anything! Woo hoo!

And then there are all those Holy Hosts in every church around the world. I remember you claiming to believe that God himself was present in the matzo.

Ask the matzo.

If you want help from me, there are procedures and protocols. Smarten up, get out of those filthy clothes that reek of cheap wine and vomit. Come correct or I'll toss you alive kicking and screaming right into fire lake..

Last edited:
Oh, it's that simple, eh? And how did a simple, rational path remain "hidden" for so long?!?! And what does it contain,?

Boy, how you found this simple bit of reason, when so many didn't, is quite astounding! It almost sounds like laughable bullshit! Are you about to sell me a used car?

How could something to simple and easy to see and understand now that I have revealed it, something impossible to resist or refute that has never been seen or heard of before could have escaped the notice of billions of intelligent people over thousands of years until now, unless comprehension had been denied by a superior intelligence that has complete jurisdiction and power over the mind of man?

And how could I have even seen and revealed it it unless comprehension was granted to me?

I am not claiming that what I have been showing you is the result of any intelligent effort or reasoning applied by my own mind. It was revealed to me by a greater intelligence..
Start at the beginning and walk us through your understanding of the hidden messages.

You already have what I have already written. Anyway you also have Moses, the law, and the prophets, not to mention Jesus himself who, according to you, strengthens you to do anything! Woo hoo!

And then there are all those Holy Hosts in every church around the world. I remember you claiming to believe that God himself was present in the matzo.

Ask the matzo.

If you want help from me, there are procedures and protocols. Smarten up or I'll toss you alive kicking and screaming right into the lake of fire.
You can’t even walk us through Genesis chapter 1.

I can and have.

You already have what I already have written. Anyway you also have Moses, the law, and the prophets, not to mention Jesus himself who, according to you, strengthens you to do anything! Woo hoo!

Ask the matzo.

If you want help from me, there are procedures and protocols. Smarten up, get out of those filthy clothes that reek of cheap wine and vomit. Come correct or I'll toss you alive kicking and screaming right into the lake of fire.
Would you like to walk us through Genesis chapter 3 or chapter 11?

I can. And have.

You already have what I have already written. Anyway you also have Moses, the law, and the prophets, not to mention Jesus himself who, according to you, strengthens you to do anything! Woo hoo!

Ask the matzo.

If you want help from me, there are procedures and protocols. Smarten up or I'll toss you alive kicking and screaming right into the lake of fire.
You can’t even walk us through Genesis chapter 1.

I can and have.

How many of you are there?

Ask the matzo.

If you want help from me, there are procedures and protocols. Smarten up, get out of those filthy clothes that reek of cheap wine and vomit. Come correct or I'll toss you alive kicking and screaming right into the lake of fire.

I can. And have.
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?

I hate to break the news to you but any story that starts with "In the beginning", just like "Once upon a time", and immediately introduces a talking serpent is a fairy tale.
So how do you believe ancient man passed down information 6,000 years ago?
They wrote stories using existing symbols, mythological creatures, and metaphors that are still used in the vernacular of every language to this day.
You just described allegorical.

Ta da! Very good.

Now what is the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus literally about professor?
The New Testament is not an allegorical account of the ministry of Christ.

So the Jews wrote the entirety of scripture using allegories and metaphors etc, but the Jews who told the stories about Jesus didn't?

Thats your position?

Do you not even have an inkling how embarrassing and absurd that is?

Oh well. I guess its only half as dumb as Fort Fun Indiana's position is. He thinks that nomadic people who lived in tents in the wilderness actually believed that snakes could talk even though the definition of the word in Hebrew refers to a specific human archetype whose very human attributes were described in great detail...

Last edited:
So how do you believe ancient man passed down information 6,000 years ago?
They wrote stories using existing symbols, mythological creatures, and metaphors that are still used in the vernacular of every language to this day.

Ta da! Very good.

Now what is the subject of the bodily ascension of Jesus literally about professor?

So the Jews wrote the entirety of scripture using allegories and metaphors etc, but the Jews who told the stories about Jesus didn't?

Thats your position?

Oh well. I guess its only half as dumb as Fort Fun Indiana's position is. He thinks that nomadic people who lived in tents in the wilderness actually believed that snakes could talk even though the definition of the word in Hebrew refers to a specific human archetype whose very human attributes were described in great detail...
You can’t help but to misstate my position. Can you? There are multiple literary styles employed in the Bible. Allegorical is just one of many. It just so happens that the chapters we are discussing - the first 11 chapters of Genesis - are allegorical accounts of world history that all nations share.

That does not mean that the Jews wrote the entirety of scripture using metaphors.

Ask the matzo.

I can. And have.
HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?
Anytime you want to layout your grand design for the hidden messages you believe are encoded into scripture please feel free to do so because I would love to hear the secular message you think is buried in the Bible.

Ta da! Very good.

Thats your position?

You can’t help but to misstate my position. Can you? There are multiple literary styles employed in the Bible. Allegorical is just one of many. It just so happens that the chapters we are discussing - the first 11 chapters of Genesis - are allegorical accounts of world history that all nations share.

That does not mean that the Jews wrote the entirety of scripture using metaphors.

I would agree that there are multiple literary styles in the various bibles
The Bibles were written by various unknown men so various literary styles would make sense.

The alleged “allegorical” accounts amount to pure speculation on your part. Others will insist on literal accounts. The gods have decided not to referee the match so you and others unnamed can choose to slug it out.

if you believe in total free will, why do you sin??
these priests, of all people, should know not to sin---but they do..why? -- if there is total free will

85% of murders are committed by males
murder is a sin [ yes? ]..85% is too large a number to refute/argue/etc
why do females ''''choose'''' not to commit the sin of murder at the rate that males do??
....some groups of humans commit murder at much higher rates than other groups..why? if there is total free will

Because not everyone embraces the same values.

Some people do not value the lives of others, as we have seen demonstrated in quite bloody ways throughout history.
let's go deeper then
why do some have different values?

Because we're not cookie cutter pre-programmed robots from a unified command and control monoculture with a hive mind.

Ta da! Very good.

Thats your position?

The Bibles were written by various unknown men so various literary styles would make sense.

The alleged “allegorical” accounts amount to pure speculation on your part. Others will insist on literal accounts. The gods have decided not to referee the match so you and others unnamed can choose to slug it out.
Clearly you do not understand what is meant by literary style.

Ta da! Very good.

Thats your position?

Clearly you do not understand what is meant by literary style.

Actually, you’re trying to sidestep your earlier comments. It certainly is true that literary style is a nonsense claim related to the various bibles.

Did the gods not bother to proofread the books they would be held accountable for?

Hollie mad.

No. Just acknowledging your tactics of diversion and deflection when you’re hoping to sidestep harsh realities,
You accuse me of what you do.

You divert and deflect. Accept responsibility for that.
I don’t believe I do. We could always ask the mods to chime in on that, right?

You know, to get a third party perspective.

So ask them. Are you in need of someone to defend you?

Hollie mad.

No. Just acknowledging your tactics of diversion and deflection when you’re hoping to sidestep harsh realities,
You accuse me of what you do.

You divert and deflect. Accept responsibility for that.
I don’t believe I do. We could always ask the mods to chime in on that, right?

You know, to get a third party perspective.

So ask them. Are you in need of someone to defend you?
No. Just curious what an outside observer sees.

Forum List

Back