Why do YOU share?

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
your thoughts and feelings here orindeed on other boards with complete strangers?

your thoughts and feelings here orindeed on other boards with complete strangers?
They aren't all complete strangers.
Besides I don't share anything I wouldn't say in front of a live audience of several thousand complete strangers. Which isn't much anyway seeing as I have terrible stage fright. :eek:

What does "orindeed" mean and I'll tell ya!

Oh, and buy me a beer too.

:beer:

I missed the space button, I was typing with my vexed penis:lol:

I tell nobody nothing unless I have had a few, and I have had a few.Once upon a time you couldn't drag me on stage pissed as a newt to sing a song.Nowadays I'll grab the mike sober and whoa betide anyone trying to take it off me before I am ready to give it up.
Losing my religion is a biggie, There is a house in new orleans, smoke on the water and Paranoid, I am a legend in my own mind :lol:

Not Andy Capp?

I don't know whether to believe you. But I guess I have no way of knowing if you made that up or not so I'll take your word for it. You do look like an Andy.

Not Andy Capp?

I don't know whether to believe you. But I guess I have no way of knowing if you made that up or not so I'll take your word for it. You do look like an Andy.

I don't tel llies.

And I mean that in a complimentary way. I like that name. It was my nickname in high school.

Because there is the illusion of privacy, and many of us like to get feed-back on our thoughts, deep or otherwise? No one I know is paying any attention so I don't have to worry as much about the implications of this :

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Because there is the illusion of privacy, and many of us like to get feed-back on our thoughts, deep or otherwise? No one I know is paying any attention so I don't have to worry as much about the implications of this :

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Tamam Shud.

Forum List

Back