Why do you need No or One or Two state solution, while solution is already there.

Holy land should be not be divided at any cost, as solution is already there and lasted for not 1 or 2 years but lasted for 900 years until the elite forces destroyed the lasting peace. And It was a great example of multiculturalism and multi religion ism and people means Muslim,Christian and Jews were living in harmony. And to day's world especially western world facing problem how to create that harmony holy land had for 900 years. Means western world struggling to establish multicultural society in their countries.

Holy land should be not be divided at any cost,

I agree, send all those Muslims packing.
I hear Syria has room.
Means you don't have much for discussion. Are you fake? means paid agent.

I love to discuss.
If we want a peaceful, undivided Holy Land, the Muslims have to leave.
But why Native people leave and Arab are native in Holy Land.

I agree, the Arabs should go back to their native Saudi Arabia.

Holy land should be not be divided at any cost, as solution is already there and lasted for not 1 or 2 years but lasted for 900 years until the elite forces destroyed the lasting peace. And It was a great example of multiculturalism and multi religion ism and people means Muslim,Christian and Jews were living in harmony. And to day's world especially western world facing problem how to create that harmony holy land had for 900 years. Means western world struggling to establish multicultural society in their countries.
Let's divide Mecca and Medina. :clap2:

I'll meet you half way here. The Holy Land should be LESS divided. Not just Israel and the Levant region. But including Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and other WILLING nations.

If you look at the natural political and trade tendencies for that larger region -- there was MASSIVE amounts of trade wandering thru the Holy land. It was the rest stop for caravans going 1/2 way around the world.

Governments were very simple. Based on family power progressions, ethnic, cultural laws. UNTIL -- the Imperialist divisions that CREATED nation states out of those countries now there.

You can't entirely put the "nation state" concept back in the genie bottle. But you COULD do a lot to unite that region in mutual trade and security cooperation. INCLUDING Israel. And it's my belief that the Palestinians are fortunate enough to be smack in the middle of all that economic opportunity.

Palestinians don't trust or like the "nation state" concept. They'd be happy with independent City States that have FULL connection to the neighbors and the rest of the world.

Because if if Israel COULD solve the entire "Palestinian Issue" ( they really can't do it alone) -- The Palestinians would still the pickle sandwiched between a bunch of Arab countries that doesn't like them..

Got to make it a REGIONAL solution.
Please answer briefly. Second you explained well. As you know that this conflict base on history and there was peace in that history which last for 900 years. If you argue from the history it means jew known as a foreigners because they came from Iraq with Abraham PBUH and Loot AS and reside in Syria. Arab were there as a arab christian/arab pagan.

The world is far more complicated now. Arab life maybe not as much. But I fully believe in making that region more cooperative. ANY solution for the Palestinians can not leave them isolated in between 4 or 5 nation states that wont allow them to prosper and grow.

Got to fix that by making a deal that OPENS up trade and travel in that neighborhood.

Have you ever read the actual peace treaties between Jordan and Israel and Egypt and Israel that ended the 50 years of hostilies? BOTH of those agreements made a "Palestinian Solution" a 4 party partnership. Because Israel alone can not and should not be expected to solve it alone.

Over 300,000 Palis live in WORSE conditions in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon. And those countries need to move those camps to a place where they are re-united with the Israeli Palis. And those 3 countries need to end their isolation of the Palestinians as well.

https://peacemaker.un.org/sites/pea...ce in the MiddleEast agreed at Camp David.pdf

In the pact with Egypt that ended 30 years of hostilities, signed in 1978 and brokered by the US, the undeniable and necessary actuality of a neighborhood solution for the displacement of Palestinians was fully and very thoroughly articulated.

A. West Bank and Gaza --- 1. Egypt, Israel, Jordan and the representatives of the Palestinian people should participate in negotiations on the resolution of the Palestinian problem in all its aspects. To achieve that objective, negotiations relating to the West Bank and Gaza should proceed in three stages:

The agreement went on to state that “Egypt, Israel, and Jordan will agree on the modalities for establishing the elected self-governing authority in the West Bank and Gaza.” The matching peace pact with Jordan, signed in 1998, formulates: “ In the case of displaced persons, [would be addressed] in a quadripartite committee together with Egypt and the Palestinians”. Refugees external to the occupied lands were to be addressed largely through International working groups.

https://peacemaker.un.org/sites/peacemaker.un.org/files/IL JO_941026_PeaceTreatyIsraelJordan.pdf

Here is what you have written in your signature:

"For Jews Only: I will advise to jews that jews are not special race means jews also look like human being, same blood and same smell in tool. Plus 3000 years has been passed, Masaya is not coming. Please jews get your self free from jew's elders, as you are not their slaves. jew's elders are using jews slave as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population is not growing in last 5000 years, instead jews are mixing into other nation as a spy, and dividing others into smaller tribes than jew's tribe means jews can establish their monopoly on other nations or tribes means jew's policy is divide and rule. jews learn 4 languages Hibru,Arabic,English and a language of the country they reside in permanently for example Germany. Please jewish give up this nonsense and complete the line of prophets after Moses PBUH by following prophets Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH and please, please jews let the other nations enter into the religion of Abraham PBUH and help the world become peaceful under one Allah(God) instead. jews population should be at least 113 million by now, in 5000 years. It means 100 millions are under cover."

That is vile.

"Jews population should be at least 113 million by now." I have no idea where he got that number from, but YA THINK?! Couldn't possibly have anything to do with three thousand years of oppression, pogroms, ethnic cleansing, genocide and the SHOAH, now could it?! Couldn't have anything to do with three thousand years of Christian and Muslim replacement theology, as demonstrated in the sig?

Replacement theology (you have to enter in MY religion) is not the solution. Its the problem.
Actually, the number would have been around 200,000 if the Romans, Christians and Muslims had not killed Jews at the rate they had, and many Jews had not left their religion, something like that.

It does not matter. He wants to see it at zero, like so many others after the Holocaust.
Please don't get upset. There is common sense in it that there are other races like Indian,Chinese, African are reaching to 1.5 billion each in 5000 years, while jews are invisible. I asked to one mathematician that if Abraham PBUH started jew race about 5000 years ago what would be there population by now, he answered about 100 million. As we all know jew are very clever in counting numbers then you should count your self.

Propagandist cheap way to earn living.

I hear Syria has room.

I love to discuss.

Paid Propagandist very cheap way to earn living.

I hear Syria has room.

I love to discuss.

Goat humper says what?

I love to discuss.

Goat humper says what?
Paid Propagandist agent and Cheap talking cheap way to earn living.

I love to discuss.

Goat humper says what?
Paid Propagandist agent and Cheap talking cheap way to earn living.

No one has to pay me to notice there is no peace when living with Muslims.

Propagandist cheap way to earn living.
Well then, if you want more money, change your job!

Forum List

Back