Why do you need a gun?

The difference between them and us is that Russia was trying to invade and occupy a foreign nation.

If our own government turned against us, they already control this nation. All they would need to do is get to the eventual point where they wiped out the requisite number of dissenters. The rest of the governmental infrastructure is already in place.

There's a pretty big difference.

paulie here's a lesson for you to learn remeber we are talking about a tyrannical government the military is supposed to obey any lawful order, not any order. They as I swore to protect the Constitution they did not take an oath to protect the government. If an unlawful order is given

You obviously haven't thought much about this outside the box.

There's a plethora of situations the government could manufacture that would make such orders appear plenty lawful.

I've been in the military. I know just how serious following orders is taken, and just how serious QUESTIONING them is taken as well.

Here's for thinking outside the box. The military is not robots they will or shold be able to decide what is a law or unlawful order

Oathkeepers makes it simple

Declaration of Orders We Will NOT Obey
1. We will NOT obey any order to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless
searches of the American people.

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens
as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to
military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a
“state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any
state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American
cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens
into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of
any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American
people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property
of the American people, including food and other
essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the
right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble,
and to petition their government for a redress of
grievances.

Oath Keepers Blog Archive Declaration Of Orders We Will Not Obey

i've never been in a situation where I needed a gun in my life, guess i should count my blessings!

The chance of getting a gun away from someone is slim.

Any person who knows what he is doing is going to maintain distance.

Actually that isn't the case. Time is your most important asset. If you can get with in arms reach of the person thats half the battle. Face them talk to them keep your hands up at just above your eye level.. Depending on which is your strong arm push towards the gun as you do this swing your weak side away from the direction of the barrel of the gun. as you swing you strong hand side towards the gun

Like this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2vqEXJuFB0]YouTube - Chong's Pan Nam Wing Chun Chin Na Gun Disarming Tactic[/ame]

Most people would simply end up getting themselves shot.

Exactly so. In some of my training they taught us the best defense . RUN. if you were unarmed that is.

Actually that isn't the case. Time is your most important asset. If you can get with in arms reach of the person thats half the battle. Face them talk to them keep your hands up at just above your eye level.. Depending on which is your strong arm push towards the gun as you do this swing your weak side away from the direction of the barrel of the gun. as you swing you strong hand side towards the gun

Like this
YouTube - Chong's Pan Nam Wing Chun Chin Na Gun Disarming Tactic

Most people would simply end up getting themselves shot.

Exactly so. In some of my training they taught us the best defense . RUN. if you were unarmed that is.
Would your training consist of being a police officer?
Run is good if you have the distance to do it. but when the gun is pointed at your head and within arms reach you don't have time to run. This is what I have been trained to do. Time is the most important weapon you have. When the bad guy says either put your hands up or hand him your wallet this is when you make your move. But you better now exactly what it is you are going to do, have a plan and practice that plan

paulie here's a lesson for you to learn remeber we are talking about a tyrannical government the military is supposed to obey any lawful order, not any order. They as I swore to protect the Constitution they did not take an oath to protect the government. If an unlawful order is given

There's a plethora of situations the government could manufacture that would make such orders appear plenty lawful.

I've been in the military. I know just how serious following orders is taken, and just how serious QUESTIONING them is taken as well.

Here's for thinking outside the box. The military is not robots they will or shold be able to decide what is a law or unlawful order

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

If you're seriously relying on a gimmicky non-profit organization to step up and defend the entire nation's best interests in a time of serious treason, I feel sorry for you.

There are many ways in which the government could create a situation where the orders wouldn't even appear to be unlawful at that point.

Not the least of which being a faked attack on the United States, and subsequent martial law where zero tolerance of dissent is instituted.

If we're already considering situations where the government might actually act against its citizens, why not consider ALL possibilities? After a terrorist attack, any number of justifications can be used to take rights away from ANYONE.

That opens the door to mass dissent, which opens the door to what would be at that point considered LAWFUL detention of citizens, and elimination of those who dare take up arms against the government.

Like I said, you haven't thought outside the box much.

You can only PRAY that there would be enough members within the military who would be smart enough to recognize when it was a bullshit attempt at tyranny.

I don't have as much faith in that as you apparently do. We've given this government WAY too much power. They have us by the balls.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

If you're seriously relying on a gimmicky non-profit organization to step up and defend the entire nation's best interests in a time of serious treason, I feel sorry for you.

There are many ways in which the government could create a situation where the orders wouldn't even appear to be unlawful at that point.

Not the least of which being a faked attack on the United States, and subsequent martial law where zero tolerance of dissent is instituted.

If we're already considering situations where the government might actually act against its citizens, why not consider ALL possibilities? After a terrorist attack, any number of justifications can be used to take rights away from ANYONE.

That opens the door to mass dissent, which opens the door to what would be at that point considered LAWFUL detention of citizens, and elimination of those who dare take up arms against the government.

You can only PRAY that there would be enough members within the military who would be smart enough to recognize when it was a bullshit attempt at tyranny.

I don't have as much faith in that as you apparently do. We've given this government WAY too much power. They have us by the balls.

The oathkeepers are not a gimmack they are military, leo's current and retired. numbers are in the millions.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

The oathkeepers are not a gimmack they are military, leo's current and retired. numbers are in the millions.

And you have faith that they would be able to recognize when the government was tricking the population with a faked attack against us?

And you have faith that they would be able to recognize when the government was tricking the population with a faked attack against us?

When someone says they have ten thing they will not do tells me they will know when not to do them.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

When someone says they have ten thing they will not do tells me they will know when not to do them.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

It would first require that a well known advocacy group comes out and claims that our own government staged an attack against its citizens.

I don't know about you, but I don't have faith that ANYONE other than the conspiracy theorists and the more obscure groups that no one really knows about have the balls to do such a thing.

You expect an awful lot of a group that's never even proven they can make good on the one promise that they make.

You've been logged on here for way too long. This is the 3rd different time of day since yesterday that you've been logged on and replying to my posts immediately. You need to log off and go get some fresh air and get your head right.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

It would first require that a well known advocacy group comes out and claims that our own government staged an attack against its citizens.

I don't know about you, but I don't have faith that ANYONE other than the conspiracy theorists and the more obscure groups that no one really knows about have the balls to do such a thing.

You expect an awful lot of a group that's never even proven they can make good on the one promise that they make.

You've been logged on here for way too long. This is the 3rd different time of day since yesterday that you've been logged on and replying to my posts immediately. You need to log off and go get some fresh air and get your head right.

oh I see we have a government plant.

military tribunal.

essential supplies.

grievances.

^ see what I mean? :lol:

GO OUTSIDE, dog. For real!

i've never been in a situation where I needed a gun in my life, guess i should count my blessings!

I was once. A guy came up to the window of my car with a big ass knife and told me to get out (the window was down).

As he reached in I floored it and luckily got away, but if I couldn't have gotten away like that a gun would have been handy. Although If I did use it and the guy died I dont think I could have lived with it very well.

You don't need an advocacy group to tell you when the government has over stepped it's authority. People have their line in the sand.

You don't need an advocacy group to tell you when the government has over stepped it's authority. People have their line in the sand.

How would you recognize that an attack against the country was staged by the government?

You'd have to first SUSPECT such a thing, which I don't see anyone willing to do, especially on the record.

How would you recognize that an attack against the country was staged by the government?

You'd have to first SUSPECT such a thing, which I don't see anyone willing to do, especially on the record.

Think of New Orleans and what happen during Katrina. That will never happen again

In 2011 obama want the authority to look at everybody's email, Discussion chat room my space accounts and any other community gathering groups. The government has purchased vans that will be able to do drive by xrays of your home HI definition. From what I hear it's so good of a view they will be able to see what kind of under clothes you have on. The government can also place a GPS on your vehicle without you knowing it and nothing can be done about it. You can deny any of this doesn't matter won't change a thing the shit is happening.

Forum List

Back