Why do you Love the Devil?

"Loud Mouthed Women" lol

Are these guys the American Taliban?

Good question. They are a religious group however who probably are taking the bible literally when it says women should STFU in the Church and apply it everywhere.

That looks like one of the signs that the fundie douches used to have on Bourbon Street. Those assholes just loved to pick fights with people.

I am pretty sure that's a sin too.

Probably not, I think they refer to it as "saving". :lol:

They hate the "Promise Keepers"?

What the hell?

That's why I thought it didn't make sense. Though they don't like the Catholics.

However, I guess we're all going to hell since in some way or another we are all Government recipients. Especially if you drive on Federal Highways. :lol:

They hate the "Promise Keepers"?

What the hell?

That's why I thought it didn't make sense. Though they don't like the Catholics.

However, I guess we're all going to hell since in some way or another we are all Government recipients. Especially if you drive on Federal Highways. :lol:

I watched one of my really good friends, a really sweet girl who was also Catholic, get in a shouting match with one of those guys holding the sign on Mardi Gras day.

Their is no logic behind their hate. I really think they just get off on provoking people.

I watched one of my really good friends, a really sweet girl who was also Catholic, get in a shouting match with one of those guys holding the sign on Mardi Gras day.

Their is no logic behind their hate. I really think they just get off on provoking people.

I thought that about the Phelps family. However, some people are just naturally batshit insane.

Well, if we are to take this particular poem literally, then the Devil, Lucifer (Light), was the first being in God's creation who asserted free will.

Now we all know when we lash out with our free will unbridled by reason we usually end up with speeding tickets, fines, pink slips, jail sentences, expulsions, organ failure, marriage.

But fuck me, at that moment, the moment of inception, admit it, free will feels guuud.

Some times it really is better to rule in Hell rather than serve in Heavan.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back